剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
She died a few months ago.
抱歉提起这事
I'm sorry I brought that up.
我以前见过她
Oh, she was the lady who I met back in the day.
-没什么 -抱歉
- No, it's fine, trust me. - Apologies. Sorry.
看来尼尔家女生遗传了所有优良基因
I guess-- I guess the Neill girls got all the good genes.
男生则相反
Not so much with the Neill boys, so.
差不多吧
Something like that.
内特
Nate.
什么事
Yeah?
我们马上回来
We'll-- we'll be back very soon.
大约一刻钟
We're gonna need about 15 minutes.
坐着吧 慢用
Please sit. Enjoy your dinner.
我们马上回来
We'll be right back, okay?
摩根
Morgan?
好好待客
Official man-of-the-house hat on, okay?
为什么
Why?
她漂亮 聪明 风趣
She's pretty, she's smart, she's funny.
她迷失了
She's lost.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
她是我见过最专注 目的性最强的人
She is the most focused, directed person I've ever met.
好吧
Yeah, well, there you go.
是艾伦
It's Alan.
现在是10:45
It's 10:45!
但我
But I...
我能说点别的吗
Can I just say something else?
不行 你今晚的说话量已经超标了
Uh, no, you have exceeded your quota of words for the evening.
那
Well, then...
我想说我
let me just say I--
我感到很愧疚
I feel guilty.
我不诚实
Like I'm being untruthful.
-对乔吗 -嗯
- To Joel? - Yeah.
工作上有更大的策略
There's a bigger strategy at work.
你在服务一个更大的真♥相♥
You're serving a bigger truth.
搞错没有 艾伦
Oh, come on, Alan!
他会吵醒摩根的
He's gonna wake up Morgan.
什么事
Hey, yeah, what's up?
嗯 明天什么时候
Yeah, what-- what time tomorrow, though?
我想在那之前到她家
Well, I kind of wanted to be up by the property by then.
如果 嗯 但如果你
If-- right, but if you...
好 我可以过去一下
Yeah, okay, I can swing by there for a minute, yeah.
好 早上10点
All right, 10:00 a.M.
如果你想
If you wanted to-- oh.
我刚才坚持立场坚持得如何
So, how was that for holding my ground?
该死
Frick.
弗兰克
到了 去他房♥间路上
那个
Okay, so...
昨晚 在我把你送回来后
last night, after I dropped you off...
我回到了餐厅
I went back to the diner...
我告诉了他们那晚的真♥相♥
and I told them the truth about that night.
我告诉他们我们没有去看电影
I told them that you and I were not at the movies.
-弗兰克 操 -有什么重要的
- Frank, oh, fuck, man. - What's it even matter?
-已经过去四年了 -重要的是
- It's, like, four years ago. - What matters is--
重要的是我对你说我不该那么做
what matters is I admitted to you that I shouldn't have done it
而我真的没有再干那种事
and I literally haven't done anything even like that again.
挑逗都没有过
Not even close, man!
好吧
Okay.
我能问为什么吗
Okay, may I ask why?
我就是觉着那晚发生的其他事
I just thought with everything else that happened that night,
有必要说出真♥相♥
it's really important that the truth was out there, you know?
本来我可以轻松对劳拉坦白的
And it would've been easy for me to admit it to Laura!
我想要说出来
I wanted to, I wanted to get it off my chest,
但你知道吗 那就太自私了
but you know what, that would've been the selfish thing.
你说的是 你一定不好过
Yeah, you're right, it must've been hard for you
这些年来一直背负着这个秘密
to keep this in all those years.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
天啊
Oh, man.
不
No.
不 这不怪你
No, man, it's not on you.
怪我
It's on me.
我做了选择
I made the choice,
我不知道是不是对的
and-- and I don't know if it was the right one, but--
瞒着劳拉
to keep it from Laura.
保护她
To protect her.
不过没事了 劳拉不会介意的
But it's all fine. Laura will be fine.
-我们之间没事吧 -是的
- You and me, we're good? - Oh, yeah.
是我搞砸了
It's-- I mean, it's my fuckup.
我只是...
I'm just-- I'm...
我很庆幸我们没事了
I'm just glad we're good.
-谢谢你过来 -没事
- Thanks for coming by. - Yeah, it's no problem.
弗兰克 准备走了
他很惊慌
佩特拉·尼尔来电
听着 我得...
Listen, I got to, uh...
不 我们找到真♥相♥了
No, we got to the truth.
那只手只是证实了这点
The hand just confirms it.
等尸体被发现后 会进一步证实
And when the body is found, it'll be even more so.
你可以对我说谎 但别欺骗自己
You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.
内特 这件事真正的意义
What this is really about, Nate,
是你终于有机会回去
is you finally having a chance to go back
-改写过去 -不是的 艾伦
- and rewrite the past. - That's not true, Alan.
你不喜欢当初
You didn't like what you perceived to be
我把那案子从你手中夺走的方式
the way I took it away from you.
而现在终于有一个人
And now you have someone-- one person, finally--
煽动说我当时对你不公
who stirs up that sense that you were somehow wronged by me.
艾伦 这事与你无关
Alan, it's not about you!
无关吗
No?
是我努力想做好本职
It's about me trying to do my job.
你的本职就是与我息息相关
Your job is about me.
提醒你一下 我退休时
Lest you forget, when I retired,
还有人认为你经验不足 记得吗
there were those who felt you were green, remember?
别让支持你的我像个傻子一样
And don't make me an idiot for going to bat for you.
也别让自己像个傻子
And don't make yourself an idiot
帮那个人说话
for going to bat for the only person
他是唯一一个
who has a vested interest
能在推♥翻♥你和你同僚所做的贡献中
in turning over the good work of you--
获益的人
yes, you-- and all your peers.
我得走了 我有客户
Now, I need to go. I got clients.
不只是奥康纳一家 还有好几户人家
And not just the O'Connors, but a bunch of them
媒体恨不得翻墙进他们家
who have press literally climbing their walls,
为了得到不知真假的料互相背后捅刀
trying to shiv each other in the back for any version of a story.
我们没事了吗
Are we good?
当然 艾伦
Sure, Alan.
我们一向没事
We're always good.
好吧
Okay.
两天前 我在宠物用品店看到我以前的体操教练
So, two days ago, I see my old gymnastics coach at Petco.
现在又看到你
Now this.
乔
Joel.
我知道
I know.
-蒂亚 -我知道
- Tia. - I know.
我想着 如果你记得我
And I assume, you know, if you remember me,
你应该也记得那一晚
you also remember that night.
对 你这么想很合理
Yeah, I think that is fair to assume, yes.
所以我来这里的原因
And so, the-- the reason I'm here
这么突然 是...
is-- well, out of the blue...
我现在过得很好
I'm in a-- I'm in a really good thing.
我结婚了
I'm married,
还有
and, um...
我不知道你是否知道这点
...I don't know if you know this,
但我和她当时...
but she and I, we were--
当时就已经在一起了
we were in a thing then, too.
这是戒酒的12步骤之类的吗
Is this like a 12-step thing?
不是
No.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表