剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
要么你穿越到未来 在我写完的时候
Either you go forward in time to when I actually finish one
要么回到过去
or back in time to just before
在我彻底撕烂扔掉之前
I completely unravel one and throw it away.
我把这个决定交给你
I will totally leave that up to you.
你
You...
你的生活非常有意思
you have a very interesting life.
也许你离得有点太近了
Yeah, well, you're probably standing a little too close to it.
你的饼形图里是否有一部分
So, is there any part of your pie chart at all...
有另一个人的存在呢
that has another person?
不如这样吧 内特
You know what, Nate?
我认为当事情发展到那个地步的时候
I think when it comes down to it,
-我不是一个喜欢吃饼的人 -嗯
- I'm just not a pie person. - Yeah.
老师
Hey, yo, Teach!
我们是因为公事来的
We're here on official business.
我当时说 我觉得他知道
Yeah, I was like, "I think he knows
其实我们不会把孩子带回家
we don't literally bring the kids home with us."
B老师是租赁图书店的主管
Yeah. Uh, Miss B. is the boss of the lending library.
主管助理 我叫蒂亚
Assistant boss. Tia.
我叫佩特拉
Petra.
我有预感今天也许会见到你
I had a feeling I was maybe gonna meet you today.
你是乔的妻子吗
Are you Joel's wife?
什么... 不是 不是
Wha-- no, no. No.
我们进去聊几句可以吗
Uh, is it okay if we talk inside for a moment?
他担心会伤害到他妻子
Well, he was worried about hurting his wife,
所以他想确保如果我和人交谈的话
so he wanted to make sure if I talked to someone,
我不会告诉他们我们 你懂的...
I didn't tell them we, you know, whatever,
一起过夜
spent the night together.
他当时在这儿
So, he was here?
就昏倒在那边地上
Literally there passed out on the floor.
一整晚吗
All night?
抱歉 所以你公开指出
I'm sorry, so you'll go on the record
你和乔从新年前夜10点
saying that you were with Joel from 10:00 New Year's Eve
一直待到了新年一大早
until... whatever, first thing New Year's Day,
你看到乔一直都躺在那里吗
and you saw Joel there the whole time?
天呐 他也一直说是10点
God, he was all hung up on the 10:00 thing, too.
我跟他说了是午夜
I told him it was midnight.
抱歉 你说什么
Oh, I'm sorry, say that again.
我在午夜接的他
I picked him up at midnight.
准确说是11:57
11:57, actually.
我代表官方
Um, official hat here.
蒂亚 你务必要说事实
Tia, it is very important that you tell the truth about this.
这就是事实
It is the truth.
我离开了派对 他在停车场
I bail on the party. He's in the lot.
我说 "你是我滑雪教练"
I'm like, "You were my ski instructor."
他说 "是 你在这干什么"
And he's like, "Yeah, what are you doing here?"
我们走的时候 听到人们在庆祝
So, as we're leaving, we hear people celebrating,
他说 "现在是午夜 我们该接吻"
and he's like, "It's midnight. We should kiss."
但等我停车后 他已经靠在窗户上睡着了
But when I pull over, he's practically asleep against the window.
六分钟后 我们进来
Six minutes later, we come in,
他吐在了自己身上 于12:08分昏过去
he throws up on himself and passes out at 12:08,
我知道是因为我问自己
which I know 'cause I was like,
"我要给他洗裤子吗 还是不洗
"Do I wash his pants? Do I not?
要洗22分钟
It's a 22-minute cycle,
我9点要上班"
and I have to be at work at 9:00."
这跟保护他老婆无关 对吧
This isn't about protecting his wife, is it?
我有漏掉谁吗
Am I missing anyone?
加上之前的租户
Oh, you know, put the previous renters.
-贝克尔斯 -贝瑟尔斯
- Bakers? - Bethels.
-贝瑟尔斯 -汤姆和瑞秋
- Bethels. - Tom and Rachel.
还有两个叫戴夫和辛西娅·华纳
And also someone called Dave and Cynthia Warner.
-ELS 贝瑟尔斯 -对
- E-L-S Bethels? - Yep.
有个问题
Here's a question for you.
一个像你这样的女生
What is a girl like you
聪明 漂亮 风趣
who's smart, pretty, and funny--
-内特 -厌倦这问题了吗
- Nate. - Tired of the question?
不 他到了 是的 厌倦这问题了
No, he just pulled up. And, yes, tired of the question.
好
Okay.
梅丽莎决定让你做她的新项目
Well, Melissa's decided to make you her new project.
-她有份名单 -替我谢谢她 不用了
- She has a list. - Tell her thanks, but I'm good.
你去跟她说吧
You tell her.
具体发生了什么
So, what exactly?
车辆追尾
Vehicular pursuit.
2月3号♥ 三年前
February 3rd, three years ago.
是个周六
It's a Saturday.
大约下午4:17
Approximately 4:17 p.M.
那天路上结冰
It was a-- it was an icy day.
你厌倦这问题了吗
You tired of that question?
没有
No.
就那样吧
It is what it is.
开始的时候
Started off...
我很少会觉得她烦
the whole pain-in-the-butt factor
更多时候是
was far outweighed by the...
天啊你对她真好
oh-my-God-you're-so-good- to-her factor.
然后我说 "我懂
Then I was like, "Okay, I get it.
我是圣人
I'm a freaking saint.
我们什么时候能扔掉
Now, when can we get rid
主卧里的赛车双层床"
of the race car bunk bed in the master bedroom?"
答案是永远不能
The answer is never.
我永远不能
I can never...
和我老婆
with my wife, I mean.
最难的部分
The toughest part?
弄明白我要怎样示好
Figuring out which kind of version of nice I gotta be
才能不惹她生气
to not piss her off.
谢谢
Thank you.
而这让我生气
And that pisses me off.
我就想 我能发泄
And then it's, like, what kind of anger
怎样的怒气
am I allowed to show?
因为如果我一点怒气没有
Because if I don't show any anger
她就会说我不诚实
and-- and then she says that I'm not being honest.
而我并没有
And I'm not.
好了
Okay.
关于奥拉西奥
With Horacio,
就是个草率的嫁祸事件
we're looking at nothing more than just a rushed frame-up.
我们有24个人
We have two dozen people
当晚目击他在自己家
placing him at a party at his own house
开派对
for the whole night,
这样就将我们引向了迈克尔·奥康纳
so that leads us to Michael O'Connor.
山上的房♥产是他的
He owns the property up the hill.
-很高兴你能来 -内特
- Glad you're here. - Hey, Nate.
你能来真好
Glad you could make it.
这个迈克尔
Now, this guy Michael
之前和奥利维亚在派对上
was at the party early with Olivia.
他和她一起说笑 甚至挽在了一起
He was laughing with her, even arm in arm.
他在8:20离开去赴约吃晚餐
But he leaves for a dinner at 8:20.
但一个目击者 汤姆·戴维斯
But a witness, Tom Davis,
在谋杀案发生时间内有看到他回到家
puts him back at the house the time of the murder,
奥利维亚打了他手♥机♥也证实了这点
corroborated by the fact that Olivia called his cell,
信♥号♥♥塔定位告诉我们是在他家
which tower pings tells us was at his house.
目击者 汤姆·戴维斯
The witness, Tom Davis,
听到了迈克尔通话的末尾部分
heard Michael's end of the call.
奥利维亚在抱怨她生活中的男人
Olivia was complaining about the men in her life,
跟她紧接着打给她朋友JC时
the same as the call that she made to JC,
抱怨的内容一致
her friend, immediately afterwards.
奥康纳先生在第二天去了特克斯和凯科斯群岛
Mr. O'Connor then leaves the next day for Turks and Caicos.
-这不可疑吗 -什么可疑
- And that's not suspicious? - Is what suspicious?
他前往特克斯和凯科斯群岛
He just takes off to Turks and Caicos?
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这人每年都会去那 持续11年了
This guy takes the same trip every year for 11 years--
同一天 同一个航♥班♥
same day, same flight.
不是嫌疑人
No, not a suspect.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表