剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
先生 请把手举到我能看到的地方
Sir, I need you to put your hands up where I can see them.
该死的乔·赫利 光顾犹他萨米特
Joel freakin' Hurley, here in Salt Lake, Utah.
我以为你再也不会回来了
Never thought I'd see you here again.
《马赛克》前情提要
你会公开指出你和乔
You'll go on the record saying that you were with Joel
新年前夜10点后一直在一起
from ten o'clock New Year's Eve?
我在午夜接的他
I picked him up at midnight.
我想搞清楚他为什么骗我他当时和谁在一起
I'm trying to figure out why he would lie about who he was with.
我告诉了他们那晚的真♥相♥
I told them the truth about that night.
他们我们没有去看电影
That you and I were not at the movies.
他们找到了一具尸体
They found a body.
你们得赶紧离开
I need you guys off the property now.
这是我努力想做好本职
This is about me, trying to do my job.
别让支持你的我像个傻子一样
Don't make me an idiot for going to bat for you.
JC说你欠她钱
Jaycee said you owed her money.
你不是说你没法让任何人和你谈话吗
I thought you said you could not get anybody to talk to you?
你为什么回来
Why did you come back here?
别这么跟我说话
Don't you talk to me that way!
有必要说出真♥相♥
It's just really important that the truth was out there.
这件T恤和尸体一起被发现
The T-shirt was found with the body.
有漂白剂
And there's bleach,
说明曾企图掩盖
which means there was an attempt at a cover-up,
以及血和油漆
along with blood and paint.
或许是用来擦墙
Maybe to wipe it off the wall?
嗯 直到他们意识到这是徒劳的
Yeah, until they realized it was futile.
然后就扔到包裹尸体的
Then they just threw it in that tarp
那块帆布里
that we found the body rolled up in.
上面的血是谁的
And what about the blood on it?
应该是她的 我们会检测
Yeah, I think it's hers. We're gonna run tests.
全面检测T恤上的DNA谱
We're gonna do a full DNA spectrum on the shirt.
还有这个
And there's this.
不知道是什么
I have no idea what it is.
卡在腹部下方的皮肤褶层里
It was found jammed into a fold of skin in the lower abdomen.
二级谋杀武器
Secondary murder weapon?
不 就是片很薄的塑料
Nah, it was just-- it's thin plastic.
可能是用来
Um, it could've been used
把尸体卡在我们发现的那个洞里
to jam the body down in the hole we found it in,
也可能什么都不是
or it could be nothing.
-你拍照了吗 -嗯 我发邮件给你
- Did you photograph these? - Yeah, I'll email them to you.
-谢谢 -好
- Thank you. - All right.
如果你想听我的意见
You know, if you want my opinion,
我觉得这事最初是由意外引起的
I think this whole thing started out as an accident.
嗯
Yeah.
摔倒 算意外
A fall-- that's an accident--
殴打 不太算意外
a punch-- less of an accident--
然后是我称之为
and then there is what I would like to call
一系列非专业的震荡事故
a whole list of unprofessional concussive events.
什么 非专业
I'm sorry, unprofessional?
是的
Oh, yeah.
打这里 扼喉失败
Smack here, failed choking attempt.
然后最终决定性的一击
Oh, and then a more final, more conclusive concussive event
打在脸和头部左侧
to the left side of the face and head.
暗示是右撇子 对吗
Indicating a right-handed person, right?
嗯 体重在180磅到220磅之间
Yeah, between 180 and 220.
我总是被你这能力所折服
It's always amazing to me how you can figure that out.
还是个双子座的存在主义者
And an existentialist and a Gemini.
-什么 -我编的
- Sorry, what? - I just made that up.
麦克
Mike.
什么鬼
What the eff?
你没听说吗
What, you didn't hear?
没
No.
20分钟前
20 minutes ago,
这人不知从哪冒出来
this guy comes completely out of the woodwork.
声称他以前是埃里克·尼尔的搭档
Says he used to be partners with Eric Neill.
说了一连串他在过去犯下的案子
Oh, yeah, tied him to a whole bunch of cases in the past.
行骗之类的
Like grifter stuff.
有个智障女 信托基金雄厚
Yeah, there was, like, a retarded girl with a huge trust fund.
作案手法和奥利维亚·雷克遇害案一样
Same MO as the Olivia Lake murder case.
这太扯淡了
This is bull.
不不 他讲的故事不错
Oh, no, no, he had some good stories.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我是说他这个时候现身很扯淡
It's bull that this is happening now.
没有什么是无缘无故出现的
Nothing just comes out of the blue.
-内特 内特 -亲爱的 现在不是时候
- Nate? Hey, Natey. - Hi. Hon, this is not a good time.
我有事想和你谈
There's something I wanna talk to you about.
我一直在想
I've been thinking...
真的 他们刚不知从哪
Seriously, they just dragged someone
找来一个人 要我应付
out of the woodwork for me to deal with now.
-内特 -怎么了
- Nate. - What?
我就是为这事而来
That's what this is about.
我看到了 有人在玩阴的
I saw it. Someone is playing dirty.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
有人希望我不再把目光放在乔身上
Someone wants me off the Joel trail
而是回到埃里克身上
and back onto the Eric trail...
我的想法是这样的
Okay, well, this is my thought.
如果你想的话 也这么做
If you wanted, do the same.
什么
What?
泄露点消息 引蛇出洞
Leak something, chum the waters.
-不 -看乔会有何反应
- No! - See what Joel does.
我不会这么做
I'm never gonna do that!
这
That is--
这太没职业操守了
it's unethical.
不诚实 而且会让警方显得很无能
It's dishonest and it's bad police work.
除非这能证明你是对的
Unless it proves you're right.
然后楼上的每个人
Then behind every door upstairs
都会称你为天才
they're gonna be calling you a genius.
不 抱歉 不可能
No, sorry, that's not gonna happen.
让他们去骚扰埃里克
Let them bang pans and flash lights all over Eric.
谢谢你的建议 我很惊讶
Thank you for the suggestion, which I'm very surprised at,
但我不会这么做的
but I'm not gonna do that.
我爱你 但我不会那么做
I love you, but I'm not gonna do that.
-我走了 -好
- Excuse me. - Okay.
他来了
Oh, there he is!
亨利警探 你对凯西·德拉克罗瓦的看法
Detective Henry, your thoughts on Casey Delacroix.
他是谁 为什么现在出现
Who is he and why is this coming out now?
对正在进行的调查无可奉告
I have no comment on an ongoing investigation.
-让一让 -所以是在调查吗
- Excuse me. - So it is an investigation?
-不 -案子重启了吗
- No. - Has it been reopened?
-皮特 -凯西·德拉克罗瓦是让你对
- Pete. - Does Casey Delacroix raise doubts
埃里克·尼尔产生质疑还是确认了你的想法
or confirm your feelings about Eric Neill?
皮特 一切未变
Pete, nothing has changed.
实际上 我请你们所有人
In fact, I ask all of you
尊重受害者奥利维亚·雷克的亡灵
to respect the memory of the victim, Olivia Lake.
警探 你参与了四年前的调查
Detective, you were part of the investigation four years ago.
你要重启本案的调查吗
Are you reopening this case?
我再说一次 我没有重启本案
Let me restate, I am not reopening the case.
我们听说埃里克·尼尔
We're hearing that Eric Neill has
以前有过跟奥利维亚·雷克案类似的犯罪史
a similar criminal history to that of the case of Olivia Lake.
埃里克·尼尔以前的记录
Eric Neill's previous record
跟目前的情况无关
has nothing to do with the current situation.
-你接下来的计划是什么 -拜托
- What's your plan now going forward? - Guys, come on!
这新闻跟我无关
The story is not about me.
实际上 根本没有新闻
In fact, there is no story.
-我没什么可说的 -尸体
- I have nothing to say. - Has the body...
这新闻跟我无关
This is not about me, guys.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on, guys!
皮特 够了
Come on, Pete, seriously!
你们了解我 你们知道我不和媒体打交道
You know me. You know that I don't talk to the press,
即使有新闻
even when there is something to say.
我无可奉告 谢谢
I have no comment. Please. Thank you.
警探
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表