剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Can you-- are you available to, uh...
-我很愿意... -谈谈
- I would love... - ...to talk?
跟你谈谈
...to talk to you.
好了
Okay. All right.
好
Okay.
我得给那些人拿点纸
Yeah, I gotta go get some paper and stuff for those people.
-他们想要一只熊 -好
- They want a bear. - Okay. Okay.
好吧 那我跟你一起去
All right. Well, then I'll just come--
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
不是说好不喝酒的吗
I thought we weren't drinking.
我们说的是新年不喝酒 那是明天
We said in the new year, which is tomorrow.
我不想堕落
I just-- I don't wanna go there.
堕落 堕落到哪儿
Go there? What-- go where?
两个人都说我身陷泥沼
Now I have two people telling me that I'm in a sinkhole?
我没这么说
I didn't say that!
她这么跟你说的吗
Is-- is that what she said to you?
说我身陷泥沼 我欠她八个月的租金
Oh, that I'm in a sinkhole and that I owe her eight months' rent.
还说了什么
And, oh, yeah, what was the other thing?
我一丁点天赋都没有
That I don't have a fucking shred of talent!
天啊 来喝点吧
God! Come on, have some.
乔 你吓到我了
Joel, Joel, you're kind of scaring me.
乔 别帮我倒了
Joel, don't pour that for me.
我们去内特和梅丽莎家吧
Let's just go to Nate and Melissa's--
去那干什么 喝牛奶吃饼干吗
What, and have milk and fucking cookies?
我已经28了 劳拉
I'm 28 fucking years old, Laura.
奥利维亚·雷克就是个婊♥子♥
And Olivia Lake is a fucking bitch!
好吧 乔
Okay, Joel.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
明天早午餐见
I'll see you at brunch tomorrow--
是啊 我可期待了
Yeah, I look forward to it!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
好
Okay.
我要说的都是彻头彻尾百分之百的真话
This discussion, what I'm gonna say is utter, rock-bottom truth.
好的
Okay.
你为我做的
W-what you've done for me
我之前从来没体验过
has never happened to me before, okay?
你改变了我的内心
You've changed me to my core,
我爱你
and I-- I love you.
我真真切切地爱上了你
I really, genuinely am in love with you.
你已经求过婚了
Given that you've already proposed,
这算不上是新闻吧
I just don't see this as news.
是 好吧
Okay, yeah. Okay, okay.
有道理
Fair enough, um...
我对你的感觉
What I feel for you--
抱歉 我知道我前言不搭后语
I'm sorry, I know this is all over the map.
我对你的感情是真的
What I feel for you is so real
我一上来就想说这点
that I wanna start with that.
你相信吗
Do you, uh, believe that?
相信
Yeah.
-好吧 -我相信
- Okay. - Yeah, I do.
好
Okay.
我接下来要讲几件事
The next few things I'm gonna say
会很难接受
are gonna be hard.
我只求你等
All I ask is that you wait till,
我把话说完
I-- I get it all out.
丹尼斯·克莱恩
Dennis Klein.
什么
What?
丹尼斯·克莱恩
Dennis Klein.
丹尼斯·克莱恩怎么了
What about Dennis Klein?
他是骗子
He was fake.
什么 不是
What? No.
埃里克
Eric.
让我... 我得从头捋清楚
Please, let me-- I gotta go through the whole thing in order.
我和JC说
I said to JC,
我开玩笑说 丹尼斯·克莱恩当僚机当得糟透了
I joked, you know, that Dennis Klein was a hell of a wingman.
但其实不是开玩笑
But it wasn't a joke, was it?
我们现在有的一切都是真的
Everything that we have right now is real.
是吗
Really?
是真的吗
Is it real?
什么是真的 你是真的吗
What's real? I mean, are you-- are you real?
让我一件事一件事地说 行吗
Please let me just do this in order, okay?
这样你就能带我穿过隧♥道♥
So you can just take me through the tube?
我不明白
I don't understand.
让我像冲浪运动员一样
Just ride me like a surfer.
让我不害怕
Just manage my fears.
好吧 我总说你洞察力强
O-okay, I've always said you're perceptive,
但我只想正确处理这事....
but, no, I just-- I just wanna do this in the right--
你别再说了 迈克尔
Well, this is no longer your conversation, Michael.
迈克尔
Michael, oh.
那张2.5万元的支票
Oh, the-- the $25,000 check, it's...
我开玩笑地说
Oh, I joked. I said,
"如果这是丹尼斯·克莱恩的把戏呢"
"Oh, what if this is like Dennis Klein?"
你说 "我知道" 然后你笑了
And you-- you said, "Oh, I know," And then you laughed.
你笑了
You laughed!
你
Oh, you...
他真名叫什么
What is his real name?!
-别闹了 -丹尼斯·克莱恩真名叫什么
- Please stop. - What is Dennis Klein's real name?
他真名叫凯西·德拉克罗瓦
His real name is Casey Delacroix.
我♥干♥了傻事 但也不算傻到底
I did something really dumb, but in a way it wasn't
因为我遇见了你
'cause that's how I got to meet you.
我已经把引导我到这一刻的一切都了结了
And I ended everything that brought me to this point.
你知道这些就好
That's what you need to know now.
我以为你是从天而降的
I thought you fell from the sky.
我就是个傻瓜
I'm a fucking idiot.
但其实幸运的是我
But-- but, actually, I'm the one who had the lucky basket.
明白吗 我才是...
See? I'm the one...
原来你是一发导弹
Oh, you're a missile.
设置好了靶标的导弹
You're a targeted missile.
谁派你来的
Who sent you here?
-谁派你来的 你怎么到这一步的 -好吧
- Who sent you here? How did you get here? - Okay.
-我接到了一通电♥话♥ -什么时候
- I got a phone call. - When was it?
谁打的 谁想耍我
Who did it? Who did this to me?
有人给我打了电♥话♥
I got a phone call by someone
他知道有人想买♥♥你的地
who knew someone who wanted to buy your land--
是个律师
a lawyer.
我们因为某个律师而相遇
We met because of a fucking lawyer?
我放弃了 都过去了
I bailed on it, though. It's gone!
百分百过去了
I'm telling you it's 100% gone.
好吧 他们雇我装成投资者
Okay, yes, I was hired to pretend to be an investor,
这样似乎能引起你的注意
because that seemed like a way to get you interested in me.
但已经结束了
But, no, no, no, no. But it's over.
-全结束了 -我不知道现在什么情况
- It's all over. - I don't know what's happening.
不 已经结束了
No. No, no, it's over.
我还是那个人
I'm still the same person.
我根本就不认识你
I don't even know who you are!
我是埃里克 我还是埃里克
I'm Eric! I'm still Eric!
我都不知道你真名到底叫不叫这个
I don't even know if that's your fucking name!
我的确叫这个 向上帝发誓
It's my name. I swear to God, it's my name.
-你到底是谁 -我还是那个人
- Who the fuck are you? - I'm the same person.
你从哪来
Where the fuck did you come from?
你在这干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?!
-如果你需要时间接受 -收拾东西
- Listen, if you need some time-- - I want you to take your shit
-滚出我家 -不不不
- and I want you to get the fuck out of my house! - No, no, no!
-你给我滚出去 -不 我爱你
- I want you to get the fuck out of here! - No, I love you!
-滚出去 -我爱你
- Get the fuck out-- - I love you!
-都是真的 -你还有脸这么说
- It's all real. - How the fuck can you say that?
-真的 -谁会这么对待他人
- I do. No, no, no. - Who does this to people?
不 奥利维亚
No. No, Olivia.
-你怎么能这么对我 -我不知道 对不起
- How could you fucking do this to me? - I don't know. I'm sorry!
-收拾东西 -不 我爱你
- I want you to-- to get your shit. - No, I love you.
滚出我家
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表