剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Detective!
你上山后
...but when you are through up on the hill,
给我电♥话♥ 句号♥
call me, period.
我有个关于艾伦的问题 句号♥
I have a question about Alan, period.
不会太久 句号♥
Won't take long, period.
乔 就是想问问你情况 有空回我
Hey, Joel. Just checking in. Give a call when you... can.
凯西·德拉克罗瓦
骗子讲述和杀人犯埃里克·尼尔共事经历
-喂 -想接通来自
- Hello? - To accept a collect call
犹他州监狱的付费电♥话♥
from the Utah Department of Corrections,
请按1
please press 1.
想知道
To know...
-喂 -小佩 这太扯了 有人给他钱让他说话
- Hello? - Pet, it's bullshit. Somebody's paying him to talk.
我了解他 没人给他钱他是不会说的
I know him. He wouldn't talk unless someone was paying him.
-你在吗 佩特拉 -什么情况
- Are you there? Petra? - What's going on?
我和他合作过 不过就几次
Okay, him and me worked together, but only a few times.
他不了解我
He doesn't know me,
他说的话都不能信
and nothing he's saying can be trusted.
艾洛伊思·布兰德
埃里克·尼尔的又一受害者
艾洛伊思·布兰德是谁
Who is Eloise Brand?
一个富二代女孩
This trust fund girl Casey knew
凯西在他以前工作的寄宿学校认识的
from some boarding school where he worked.
12年前的事了
It was 12 years ago,
她一团糟
and she was totally messed up and--
她爱上了你 把你加进她的遗嘱
She fell in love with you, she put you into her will,
然后像奥利维亚·雷克一样死掉
and then she died like Olivia.
不 跟奥利维亚不一样
No, not like Olivia,
她6个月后 吸毒过量而死
and not till six months after, and she OD'd.
没人提出指控 从来没有任何指控
And not only did nobody press charges, there never were charges,
因为根本没人怀疑过我
'cause nobody ever even once suspected me of anything ever.
为什么我现在才知道
Why am I finding out now?
-因为我觉得那不重要 -埃里克
- 'Cause I didn't think it was anything. - Eric.
我不想失去你 小佩 你是我的全部
I didn't wanna lose you, Pet. You're all I have.
你是唯一相信过我的人
You're the only one who's ever believed me,
相信我的品行
believed in me.
还有什么我不知道的
What else don't I know?
我保证这就是全部
I promise that is all.
你和凯西就做了这些
That's all you and Casey did?
那事 没有任何指控以及奥利维亚
That, which had no charges, and Olivia.
还有一次
And one other time
奥利维亚前几年
a couple years before Olivia,
我们曾打算说服所有萨米特民众
we had an idea to convince all these Summit people
资助一个挖银的项目
to fund this bullshit dig for silver.
总之说来话长 我们找了几个人
Anyways, long story, but we made a run at a few people
但没人信
and none of them bought.
等等 你以前来过萨米特
Wait, you were in Summit before?
是的 就是为了和一些人谈话
Yes, just to talk to some people,
但是没有下文
but it went nowhere.
-哪些人 -我不知道
- Which people? - I don't know.
几个山下的 几个山上的
A few down the hill, a few up the hill.
奥康纳一家
The O'Connors?
他们是其中之一 怎么了
They were one, yes. Why?
怎么了 小佩你在吗 为什么问这个
Why? Pet, you there? Why do you ask?
你就是这么认识奥利维亚的吗
Is that how you met Olivia?
我是在一年后接了个电♥话♥才认识奥利维亚的
I met Olivia through an incoming call a year later.
-谁打来的 -一个叫克里夫·琼斯的律师
- From? - An attorney named Cliff Jones.
克里夫·琼斯 谁是克里夫·琼斯
Cliff Jones? Who the fuck is Cliff Jones?
他代理某个有钱的欧洲妇人
He represented some rich European lady
她想买♥♥奥利维亚的地
who wanted to buy Olivia's land,
但奥利维亚不肯卖♥♥
but Olivia wouldn't sell it.
为什么
Okay, why?
我不知道 她离不开这里
I don't know, she was attached to it.
我是说为什么他打给你
No, why did he call you?
不知道
No idea.
你不知道他为什么偏偏打给你
You have no idea why of all people he called you?
我没问
I didn't ask.
但你跟你律师说了克里夫·琼斯
But you told your lawyer about Cliff Jones?
当然
Of course I did.
她说没这个人
She said he didn't exist.
总之 那不重要
And anyways, that doesn't matter for this.
重要的是给凯西钱的人
What matters for this is whoever is paying Casey
希望我留在这里
wants me to stay in here.
如果你找到收买♥♥凯西的人
And if you find who's paying Casey,
你就能找到奥利维亚在电♥话♥里说的人
you will find the person Olivia was talking about on that call,
那个她真正害怕的人
the person she was actually afraid of.
该死 我时间到了 来找我
Shit, my time is up. Come later.
过来看我 该死
Come see me. Shit!
亨利警探
Detective Henry.
-你应该是收到了我的 -随带证件到庭作证的传票
- I assume that you got my-- - Duces tecum?
是的 那是玩笑吗
Yeah. Was it a joke?
因为我觉得一点都不好笑
'Cause I found it strikingly unfunny.
我不太懂
I'm not sure I understand.
你要求我给一起
You're asking me for a subpoena
不仅已结案
on a case that's not only closed,
而且还侦破了的案子开传票
but is, in fact, solved...
因为你想扩大搜捕
because you're interested in widening the search
找一个已经被抓的人
for someone who's already been apprehended?
听着 我只是想做我的工作
Look, all I'm trying to do is my job--
我知道 你前任上司跟我说了
I know. Your former boss told me.
你在挠一个四年之痒
You're scratching a four-year itch
全凭你的直觉
based on a hunch, rooted in a feeling
以及一个帮手
with the aid of an associate who--
我看看我说得对不对
let me see if I get this right--
她是坦白认罪的凶手的妹妹
is the sister of the person who confessed to the crime.
问题是
Well, the thing is
埃里克·尼尔从没认罪
Eric Neill never confessed.
得了吧 警探
Oh, come on, Detective.
-省省吧 -他采用的是阿尔弗德答辩
- Give me a break! - It was an Alford plea.
他从没认罪
He never admitted guilt.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
我是不是错过了什么新国家规定
did I not see some new state mandate
就一个我帮助修改的决定
requiring a law school refresher course
要求上法学院复习课程吗
on a decision that I helped fashion...
-我不是那 -如果你真的
- That's not what I-- - ...which, if you really--
要我说实话 这对一个危险人物来说
if you really want me to be honest, was too light
判得够轻了
for a genuinely dangerous individual.
在这件事上你最好相信我 警探
You might wanna trust me on this, Detective.
他犯了罪
There are things about him.
以下是我对你传票的想法
So, here's what I have to say about your subpoena.
下次你来我办公室
The next time you come to my office
求助一个在调查的案子
for help on a case that's actually active,
我想你记住这这一刻
I want you to remember this moment right here
以及我说的每个字
and the words coming out of my mouth right now
为什么迪克·安德森
as the reason why Dick Andreesen
表面上 费解地 混♥蛋♥地说了不
seemingly, inexplicably, and certainly assholishly said no.
祝你好运 警探 出门时记得关门
Good luck, Detective. Please close the door on your way out.
-好吧 -还有 警探
- Okay. - Oh, and, Detective?
我多说一句
Not really any of my concern,
你做的选择
but the choices you make,
你站的队
the sides you pick...
都是有后果的
they have consequences.
当然
They sure do.
再见 迪克[混♥蛋♥]
Good day... Dick.
满意了吗
You happy now?
实际上我很生气
Actually, uh, I'm angry now.
用害怕来形容更合适
A more appropriate response would be fear.
这里是政♥治♥小城
This is a political town.
我刚被叫来给你讲道理
I just got called in to talk sense to you.
迪克·安德森整个竞选
Dick Andreesen based his entire campaign
都是围绕成功给埃里克·尼尔定罪展开的
on the successful conviction of Eric Neill.
说到政♥治♥小城
Speaking of political towns--
你什么意思
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表