剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Here's what you need to know about Alan.
他为全县工作了30年
30 years, he worked for the whole town.
人口3.6万
Population: 36,000.
一直开着同一辆雪佛兰迈锐宝
Drove the same Chevy Malibu.
最近三年
Last three years,
他给12个家庭工作
he has worked for 12 families
买♥♥了第二辆保时捷
and is on his second Porsche,
超喜欢从我们旁边开过
which he just loves to drive around past us.
很高兴你过得不错
I'm glad you're good, man.
你就像当初你刚来这里时的样子
You look like the guy I met when you first got to town.
我工作是体力活
Well, my job is pretty physical.
但大多是因为健身 对吗
A lot of that's the gym, though, too, isn't it?
是吧
Isn't it? Come on.
嗯 我有锻炼
Yeah, I supplement.
但主要是 你懂的 随便什么
But most of it's, you know, whatever.
随便什么
Whatever.
你说你在哪儿工作来着 打猎什么的吗
You said you were working where, some kind of hunting thing?
我叔叔有个机构
Yeah, my uncle has this, uh-- he has an outfit.
挺不错的
It's-- it's nice.
嗯
Uh, yeah.
空气新鲜 很不错
Clean air. Nice.
劳拉在给一个医生工作 对吗
And Laura's working for a doctor, is that right?
是的
Yeah.
巨大反差
Big contrast.
你什么意思
What are you getting at with that?
没什么 没什么
Oh, nothing, nothing. Just... nothing.
你见过那人吗 是好人吗
Have you met the guy? Is he a nice guy, though?
不知道 他到玻利维亚
I don't know. I mean, he flies to Bolivia
免费治疗腭裂
and does cleft palates for free.
他买♥♥奔驰的钱都是靠隆胸和打瘦脸针赚来的 是吗
So he does boobs and Botox to pay for his Mercedes, is that it?
差不多吧
That sounds about right.
我不知道他开什么车
Eh, I don't know what he drives.
不过他似乎举办了一个很棒的圣诞派对
It looks like he had a very nice Christmas party, though.
我在劳拉发的照片里看到的
I saw it in a post Laura did.
似乎是办公室派对
Office party, it looked like.
没看到你
I didn't see you in it.
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
应该是在工作之类的吧
I think I had a work thing or something.
不记得了
I don't remember.
劳拉那事 其实很圆♥满♥
Look, man, the Laura thing, it actually is kind of really great.
电影的事
The movies thing, that was--
我懂
I get it.
-不 真的 -我懂 我懂
- No, seriously-- - I get it. I get it.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
我们当时在看电影
We were at the movies.
好
Cool.
只是我从没跟劳拉提起过她
It's just I never told Laura about her.
我觉得她会气死的
I think it would kill her.
他说我们该坚持说法
He said we should stick to the story.
说这是两件不相干的事
That they're two separate events.
关于那女生说的谎和谋杀没有关系
That us lying about the girl has nothing to do with the murder
我们在编造了谎言后
and that we didn't even know about the murder
才知道谋杀的事
until after we made the lie.
就是这样
So that's what just happened.
嗯
So, yeah.
-她叫什么 -谁
- What was her name? - Who?
-和他上♥床♥的那女的 -不知道
- The woman he slept with. - I have no idea.
他睡了一个女人 你在早上去接他
He slept with a woman, you picked him up in the morning,
他从没告诉你她叫什么
and he never told you her name?
为什么女生总觉得男生都会炫耀他们的战利品
Why do girls think all guys brag about their conquests?
女生比男生爱炫耀多了
Girls brag way more than guys do.
她们彼此之间无所不言 没有界线
They tell each other everything and they have zero boundaries.
地址呢
What about an address?
弗兰克 元旦早上
Frank, um, the morning of New Year's,
你在哪儿接的他
where did you get him?
城里
In town.
在那个 你知道的...对面
Across from, uh, the thing with the, you know.
你连她在哪儿住都不知道
Okay, so you don't even know where she lived.
你把你工作也给她了吗
Did you give her your job, too?
还是只是单纯这一个调查
Or just this particular investigation?
这不是调查
It's not an investigation.
只是两个好奇之人在问问题
It's just two curious people asking questions.
弗兰克
Frank,
如果你从没听说过她名字
if you never heard her name
没见到她
or saw a person
也没进过她公♥寓♥
and you never went to her apartment,
你怎么知道真有这么个人
how do you know there even was a woman?
好了
Okay.
我要你跟他说你给我们说了那晚的事
I want you to tell him that you told us about the night,
-你们撒了谎 -什么
- about the lie. - What?
-为什么 -明天就去
- Why? - Just do it tomorrow.
我看我到时能不能找个人去跟踪他
I'll see if I can get a man on it.
-多半不行 -我去跟他
- I probably can't, not yet. - I'll follow him.
-你们现在是团队了吗 -弗兰克 真的
- What are you, a team now? - Frank, seriously, bro.
你撒了谎
You lied.
你不仅骗了一个朋友
Forget just to a friend,
而且还是一个警♥察♥朋友
but you lied to a friend who's also a cop.
我在试图理清这事
And I'm trying to sort through this.
我需要你给我一点空间
And I need some space from you
因为乔也是我朋友
because Joel also happens to be my friend.
你就这么办
Now, here's what I want you to do.
早上去他的酒店
I want you to go to his hotel in the morning
跟他说你告诉了我们
and tell him that you told us.
如果 弗兰克离开后
If, after Frank leaves,
乔要借你的车 给我电♥话♥
Joel asks to borrow your car, call me.
跟着他
Stall him.
什么都别做 只管给我打电♥话♥
Don't do anything but call me.
梅丽莎怎么样 梅丽莎是他老婆
How's Melissa? Melissa's his wife.
他们在中学相识 她父亲是圣卢克教堂的牧师
They met in middle school. Her dad's a pastor at St. Luke's.
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
弗兰西斯 我需要你打起精神
Francis, I need you to focus.
真不错
Lovely.
谁进自己家还要敲门啊
Who knocks at their own house?
不知道
I don't know.
只是这有点奇怪
It's just, it's-- a little weird
带一个女生回家见老婆
bringing a girl home to meet your wife.
很傻 我也不知道
It's stupid. I don't know.
我懂了
Oh, okay. I get it.
他说个不停
And he's going on and on.
"别担心 她很漂亮
"Don't worry, she's gorgeous.
她不可能对我感兴趣"
There's no way she has any interest in me."
他说得没错
And what do you know, he's right.
我能说什么呢
What can I say?
你可以吃完
You can either finish that
-也可以离开 -我看到就知道了
- or leave the table. - I call it like I see it.
内特跟我说了你哥哥的事
Natey told me about your brother.
我什么都跟她说
I, uh-- I tell her everything.
她不仅是我妻子
Not only is she my better half,
她也是名警官
but she's also a police officer, so.
一切都不会外传
You know, everything stays within the cone.
你父亲被判了无期徒刑 对吗
And your dad's away for life, right?
-大卫·尼尔 -是的 我父亲是大卫·尼尔
- He's David Neill? - My father is David Neill, yes.
我有看过他被捕的新闻
I read about his arrest.
平安夜从家里被抓
Yanked him out of the house on Christmas Eve.
那一定
That must have been
对他家人有很大的影响
quite a game changer, family wise.
那是我小时候具有重大意义的一刻
It was a significant moment in my youth.
吃蔬菜
Hey, eat your vegetables.
你妈妈 她
And your mom, is she--
她几个月前过世了
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表