剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
And I want you to get the fuck out of my house.
你需要时间缓缓
You need some time.
-你需要时间 -我爱过你
- You just need some time. - I was in love with you.
-我爱你 -我爱过你
- I love you. - I loved you.
-你不明白吗 -明白
- Don't you understand? - I do.
-带上东西滚 -不不不
- You get your shit! - No. No, no, no, no.
-滚出我家 -不 你...
- You get the fuck out of my house! - No, no, you just--
-你需要时间 好吗 -滚远点
- you need some time, okay? - Just get the fuck away from me!
滚开 离我远点
Get away from me! Get away from me!
是你干的 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
埃里克·尼尔
Eric Neill.
不许再回来了
You are not coming back here.
我要给那个人打电♥话♥
I am calling you-know-who,
我要灭了你
and I'm gonna fucking bury you.
你敢再回来试试
Don't you dare come back here, and I am done.
我跟你说够了
I'm done talking to you.
要是你没法当面说
If you can't say it to my face...
-该死 -就给我留言
- Oh, shit. - ...leave me a message.
JC 等你回电♥话♥时
Oh, JC, when you call in for this,
希望会花掉你八百万比索
I hope it costs you, like, eight million pesos
或者不管伊比萨岛在使用什么货币
or whatever the fuck the currency is in Ibiza.
伊比萨岛
Ibiza.
该死
Oh, shit.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I am such a fucking idiot.
我选男人的眼光
I mean, my choices in men
包括你 特别是你
including and specifically you
此时此刻
in this moment.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe
我让你走了
that I let you go away
就在新年前夜这天
this one New Year's Eve.
你现在该够了解我了
I mean, you should know me well enough by now
知道那不是我的真心话
to know that I didn't mean it.
我思路被打断了
I lost my train.
男人 对
Uh... men, yeah.
男人
Men, yeah.
知道吗
You know?
每一个
Every goddamn one of them
我邀请进屋的男人
that I invite into my house
都是他妈的
are just a bunch of fucking...
骗子和撒谎精
liars and con men and...
都很暴♥力♥
fucking violent.
今晚 其中一个
I mean, one of them tonight,
他举起了拳头
he just fucking had his fist, like, right up
还一直大叫 吐口水
and was just screaming and spitting
鼻孔张大
and his nostrils flaring
紧咬牙关
and his jaw all clenched.
老实说
And, I mean, honest to God,
我觉得就像...
I just thought it was like...
我的天呐
Oh, my fucking God.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Look who's back.
操
Ugh, fuck.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
仍然没发现尸体吗
So there's still no body?
没有 但里面情况很糟
No, but it's pretty bad in there.
-好的 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-好吧 -做好心理准备
- Okay. - Get prepared.
-我们进去看看 -好的
- Let's go have a look. - Okay.
好
Yeah.
那么
So, yeah.
有人试图清理现场 但又改变主意了
Someone tried to clean this up and then thought better of it.
天呐
Oh, boy.
-是谁发现的 -问题就在这
- Who found this? - That's the thing.
这里的管家格拉西艾拉报的警
Graciella-- she's the housekeeper-- called
我问她是谁发现犯罪现场的
and I asked her who discovered the scene.
起初 她说是她
And at first, she said she did,
但之后我再问她
but then I asked again.
其实是园丁发现的
It was actually the gardener who found it.
奥拉西奥·罗梅罗
Horacio Romero.
他为什么不自己报♥警♥
Well, why didn't he call this in himself?
我不知道
I don't know.
-内特 -什么事
- Nate? - Yeah?
-你要拍照吗 -我在拍
- You wanna take a picture? - I'm trying.
但奥利维亚总是那样
她办派对 然后中途不跟大家说一声就去睡觉
是 但如果我从自己的派对消失 我会希望别人发现
至少第二天会发现
可不是吗
我试着打给弗洛尔 但她电♥话♥打不通
而且 莱蒂西亚说她不见了
不见了是什么意思
她离开这里了
她新年前夜还在 元旦那天就不见了
她就这么走了吗
是啊
她为什么要走
我不知道 没人能联♥系♥上她
真奇怪
是的 这一切都很奇怪
怎么了
是谁 亲爱的 是谁
警♥察♥
我就问几个问题
These are only a few questions.
不会耽误你们太久
They're not gonna take very long.
抱歉给你们带来不便
I apologize for the inconvenience.
能不能...
Do you think maybe-- bambinos--
能不能让孩子们
do you think you maybe could, um--
离开这个房♥间吗
could get out of the room?
不 不 只是
No. No, it's-- it's just
这对他们可能有点难以接受
this might be a little bit difficult for them.
-这事很敏感 -好的
- This is a sensitive issue. - Oh, sí, sí.
非常感谢
Thank-- muchas gracias.
谢谢你
Thank-- thank you. Oh.
稍等 是我的上司
One moment. This is my boss.
艾伦
Hey, Alan.
对 是我 我到了
Yes, it's me. I'm here.
对 老实说
Yeah, well, to be honest--
即使如此
even so...
我不认为那些脚印是真的
I don't think the prints are real.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean they're not real?
那些脚印是
They're footprints in blood
你正在谈话的这个人的靴子踩到血留下的
from boots that belong to the very person you're speaking with,
立刻把他抓回来
so take him in now.
-长官 你好 艾伦 -嗯
- Sir? Hi, Alan. - Yeah.
两件事
Two things.
第一 鉴证科刚刚确认了
One-- forensics just confirmed
那些靴子脚印仅由20到30磅的压力造成
only 20 to 30 pounds of pressure on those boot prints.
是伪造的 很可能是用手压的
They were faked, probably by hand.
-园丁是被陷害的 -如内特所怀疑的一样
- The gardener was framed. - As Nate suspected.
第二 这位是克拉克先生 他住在隔壁
Two-- this is Mr. Clarke. He's a neighbor.
他当时也在派对上
He was at the party.
奥利维亚进画室 拿了一幅画给他女儿
Olivia went to the studio to get a drawing for his daughter.
我们以为她想要熊的画
We thought she'd want a bear,
但我发短♥信♥问她时 她说想要人物画
but when I texted her, she said she wanted a human,
于是我走出去告诉奥利维亚
so I went outside to tell Olivia,
就在那时 我听到她在画室里跟人吵架
and that's when I heard her arguing in her studio.
跟谁
With who?
她是跟她未婚夫一起出去的
Well, she went out there with her fiancé.
-她订婚了 -是的
- She was engaged? - Yeah.
泊车员看到他在那之后匆匆离去
And the valet saw him leaving in a rush right after.
-时间 -给小姑娘发短♥信♥时是10:10分
- Time? - The text to the girl is 10:10.
-名字呢 -叫埃里克·尼尔
- We have a name? - Eric Neill.
内特 回来 别管那个园丁了
Nate, come back here. Leave the gardener.
你到了我会给你解释的 快过来
I'll explain when you get here. Just get here.
怎么了 艾伦
What's going on, Alan?
我刚白开了45分钟的车
I just drove 45 minutes in two directions.
有人无意中听到奥利维亚和男朋友
The boyfriend was overheard arguing with Olivia
新年前夜十点后在工作室里发生争执
inside the studio just after 10:00 P.M. New Year's Eve.
然后泊车员看到他开车急驶离去
The valet guy saw him race out in his car right after.
就在六个星期前 她把他的名字加进了遗嘱里
And just six weeks ago, she put him in her will.
不好意思 你说的是谁
I'm sorry, who are we talking about?
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表