剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
I think so. Splendid Valley,
一直往前 然后左转出去是吗
just stay on and take a left to go out, yeah?
-是的 -好的 再见到你真高兴 谢谢
- Yes, uh-huh. - All right. Great to see you again. Thank you.
你好 奥拉西奥
Hi, Horacio.
这事说来很蠢
Uh, really weird question
我可能落了一张保险单在卡车里
about an insurance form I might have left in the truck.
介意我找找吗
Mind if I take a look?
-好吧 -谢谢
- Okay. - Gracias.
找到了 谢谢
Got it, thanks!
又是一个垃圾桶
Another trash can.
不 你错过机会了 老兄
No-- you're missing your chance, man.
那有个加油站 你开过了四个加油站了
There's a gas station. You passed four gas stations.
靠边停车 靠边停车
Just pull over. Just pull over, man.
靠边停车 靠边停车
Just pull over. Just pull over!
-乔 靠边停车 -好
- Just pull over, Joel. - Okay, all right.
-靠边停车 -好 我会停的
- Just pull over. - Okay, I will!
那儿有个加油站 靠边停车 乔
There's a gas station. Just pull over, Joel!
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴 我要做了
Shut up. I'm doing it.
他没在看
He's not looking.
我无法想象你现在面临的一切
I can't imagine what you're dealing with right now.
你要知道
I need you to know that...
我没想要扳倒朋友
I didn't get into this to try and take down a friend.
没关系的 内特
It's okay, Nate.
我不是在猜测
I'm not guessing at this.
这都是事实
I mean, these are facts.
-这事发生了 -没关系的 内特
- This happened. - It's okay, Nate.
-外放吗 -行
- Speaker? - Yeah.
-乔 -宝贝
- Hi, Joel. - Hey, babe, hey.
过去两小时我都在试着联♥系♥你
I've been trying to reach you for, like, two hours.
抱歉 我有事把手♥机♥关了
Oh, sorry, I had my phone turned off for a thing.
没关系 那个晚上
Never mind. Hey, on the night, that night,
我们为什么吵架
what was our fight about?
哪个晚上
What night?
抱歉 奥利维亚死的那晚
I'm sorry, that night Olivia died.
新年前夜 你记得我们的争吵吗
New Year's Eve. Do you remember our fight?
记得 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我有捶墙吗
Did I hit a wall?
我不知道 乔
I don't know, Joel.
我离开了 也许你有
I left. You might have.
你自己这么说 所以也许你真捶了
You-- you said you did, and so maybe you did,
但实话说我不知道
but-- but I honestly don't know.
我经常这样吗 捶打东西
Did I do that a lot, hit things?
喝醉酒的时候 你知道的
When you drank. You know this.
-我现在不能说 乔 -但那个晚上
- I can't talk right now, Joel. - But on the night...
那天晚上我们到底在争吵什么
Back to that night, what-- what did we fight about?
我们因为奥利维亚争吵
We fought about Olivia.
在吗
Hello?
我说为什么了吗
Did I say why?
她对你说了些事
She said things to you.
什么事
What things?
刻薄的事 我不知道
Mean things. I don't know.
这重要吗 我要挂了 乔
Does it matter? I have to go, Joel.
-等等 为什么 -我得挂了 抱歉
- Wait, what? Why? - I need-- I need to go. I'm sorry.
劳拉 她对我说了什么
Laura, what did she say to me?
我不知道
I-- I don't know, you know.
她想要清账
She wanted to square up.
我得挂了 乔 很快就会见到你
I gotta go, Joel. I'll see you soon.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不明白
I don't understand!
你是在生奥利维亚的气还是生我的气
Are you mad at Olivia or are you mad at me?
你一副屈尊俯就的样子
By the way you're patronizing me,
我分不清楚
I can't tell the fucking difference!
这怎么就是屈尊俯就了
How is this patronizing?!
我们说过要在新年做出改变
We said we'd make changes in the new year.
-这就是新年了 -前夜 还没到新年
- And it's New Year! - Eve! It's still the old year!
我只是说我厌倦了那些只会绕进死胡同的事
All I said is I'm sick of things that only lead to dead ends.
因为我是死胡同咯
Oh, because I'm a dead end?
-我跟你说过我不想她 -所以你讨厌她
- I told you I don't want her-- - Oh, so you hate her,
但显然你同意她所说的
but apparently you agree with her!
这样吧 我受够了
You know what? I'm done with this.
对 你受够我了
Oh, yeah, and you're done with me.
天啊 她到底对你说了什么让你这样
Jesus, what did she say to you that's got you acting like this?
算了 我要去梅丽莎家
You know what? I'm going to Melissa's.
她邀请了我们 我要去 你请便
She invited us, I'm going. You do whatever.
好 滚出去
Fine, just get the fuck out!
去你的 乔
Fuck you, Joel.
如果你给我看你的 我就给你看我的
I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
画 天呐
Drawings, jeez.
你真的要看我的作品吗
You'll really look at my stuff?
当然
Sure.
你画得好吗
You any good?
到时就知道了
You'll see.
马提尼来了
Martini coming up.
加冰 酒精双倍
Over the rocks, double.
你碰壁了 乔
You've hit a wall, Joel.
现在只有两条路可走
There's really only two ways to go--
要么翻过去 我看不到可能
either up and over it, which I don't really see happening, or...
要么折返找另一条出路
back it up and go another direction.
-乔 我一直在试着联♥系♥你 -什么
- Joel! Hey, I've been trying to reach you. - Huh?
什么 抱歉
What? Uh, sorry.
有些私事 家里的事
Um, some personal-- home.
我得跟你谈谈 这很重要
I need to talk to you. It's important.
实际上我不知道要怎么说
I, um-- I actually don't know how to say this.
我们见面那会 我到路易斯安那州的时候
Um, when we met, when I came to Louisiana,
我没有向你坦白
I, um-- I wasn't direct with you.
实际上我撒谎了
I was dishonest, actually.
我是希望能找到一些线索
I, um-- yes, I was hoping to find something to--
来重启埃里克的案子 但事实上
to reopen Eric's case, but in truth--
靠 是奥拉西奥 我得接这个电♥话♥
Shit, it's Horacio. I have to take this.
别乱走 拜托别走
Don't go anywhere, please. Please don't go.
你好
Hola?
-什么时候 -她刚来不久
- When? - She just got in a little while ago.
我打给你那会 你在
When I called, you were...?
你
Did you...
我们在讨论很多事情
We've been discussing various things.
多数时间都在讨论你们是怎么离开萨米特的
Mostly, how you guys left Summit.
清醒 暂时的意识丧失 债务
Sobriety, the blackouts, debts.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我现在想这么做
Here's what I wanna do now--
我想跟你一起去过道一会儿
I wanna go into the hallway with you for a moment.
劳拉留在这
Laura's gonna stay here.
然后你们就能交心相谈了
Then you and her can have a heart-to-heart.
来吧
Come on.
乔
Joel.
就说几件我知道的事
Just gonna say a few things that I know
还有几件我想知道的事
and a few things I'd like to find out about.
雷·布雷斯林
Ray Breslin...
是史泰龙在《金蝉脱壳》中扮演的角色
is Sylvester Stallone's character in "Escape Plan."
乔 你看着心不在焉的
Joel, you seem to be a bit preoccupied.
你有在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
什么
What?
Ray.Breslin@jnet
Ray.Breslin@jnet.
知道 那就是卡梅隆了
Oh, yeah, then that'd be Cameron.
对
Yeah, yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
他试图卖♥♥掉那些画
Sure, he, um-- he tried to fence the drawings.
但猜猜看他新年前夜在哪儿
But guess where he was on New Year's Eve.
图桑的监狱里
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表