剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Oh, no, you're not getting any closer, not today.
别担心 我会很小心的
Calm down. I will be very subtle.
他来了
He's coming.
好了 他要下来了
Okay, he's coming down.
出去 不 等等
Get out-- no, wait.
我在这干什么 在滑雪场
What am I doing here? I mean, on the premises?
你就说你在找他
How about you were looking for him
想跟他聊聊 感谢他
and you wanted to talk to him to thank him?
不 因为他说的关于丹尼斯·克莱恩的事
No, because everything he said about Dennis Klein
都说对了
turned out to be true.
信不信由你 有时让人觉得
Believe it or not, sometimes the best way
你在说实话的最佳方法
to sound like you're telling the truth
就是真的说实话
is to actually tell the truth.
丹尼斯·克莱恩当僚机当得糟糕透了
Dennis Klein turned out to be a hell of a wingman.
我到时候给你发一个很不显眼的信♥号♥♥
I will give you a very subtle signal.
不 不能发信♥号♥♥
No, no signals.
会很隐蔽的 我保证
It will be very discreet, I promissse.
埃里克
Eric.
才滑了四圈 我屁♥股♥不应该这么酸的
Oh, my rear end should not be this sore from four runs.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- How's it going? - Good.
我看见你在上面
Well, I saw you up there, and...
而且你都说对了
well, you were just right about everything,
所以我想告诉你
so I wanted to tell you.
-你查过他了 -是的
- You looked him up? - Yeah.
我有预感
I mean, I just had a hunch
所以我就问他
and, you know, so I just said to him up top,
你怎么回事
like, what is up with you?
通常 你就相信了
And normally, you would have trusted that,
但你内心极度渴望他是对的那部分
but the part of you that wanted him so badly to be right...
-被否决了 -没错
- Overruled. - Exactly.
他们就是这样
That's what they do, man.
像冲浪运动员一样带你穿过自己的疑惑
They ride you through your own doubts
然后从另一边出来
and come out the other side like a surfer.
对了 孩子是怎么回事
Hey, what was the, uh, kid thing?
癌症
Oh, cancer.
-不会吧 -是的
- No. - Yeah.
还以为他能更有创意一点
You'd think he could come up with something more creative.
就是啊 比如蜱莱姆病
Right? Like tick Lyme.
是啊 或异食癖
Yeah, or pica.
那是什么
What's that?
异食癖 就是患者会吃不是食物的东西
Pica-- it's the one where people eat the nonfood things
比如粉笔或石膏板或梯子
like chalk or drywall or ladders.
-我喜欢那个 -是啊
- I like that. - Yeah.
-或是快速变老那种病 -没错
- Or the one where you get old really fast. - Exactly!
孩子在迪士尼乐园的照片
Pictures of the kid at Disneyland
或是遇见篮球明星勒布朗
or meeting LeBron.
你帮我省了一大笔钱
Well, you know, you saved me a lot of money
我觉得欠你人情
and, um, I feel like I owe you,
不如我请你喝一杯之类的
so let's say I buy you a drink or something.
-喝一杯挺好的 -好的
- A drink would be great. - Okay.
-现在就去怎么样 -现在吗
- How about now? - How about now.
因为我快冷死了
'Cause I'm freezing.
我好喜欢滑雪文化
All right, I love ski culture.
从来没人偷东西
Nobody steals anything.
我也不知道 听起来很令人兴奋
I don't know, it sounds exciting.
每隔几年就成立新公♥司♥
I mean, a new company every few years,
重新开始
a fresh start,
学习新事物
learning new stuff.
听起来
You know, it sounds...
像印刻现象 像小鸭子
like imprinting, like a duckling.
是这样的 以前是
It is. It was.
但现在不是了
It's not, actually.
我做的事很糟
It's bad, what I do.
不算犯法
I mean, it's not illegal,
但到头来
but it's at the end of the day,
我读了四年大学
basically I did four years of college
外加两年商学院 最后就成了一个
and two years of business school to be a...
光荣的死神而已
glorified Grim Reaper.
我觉得难以相信
I find that hard to believe.
重组公♥司♥就是这么回事
That's what restructuring a company is.
你决定谁能活下来 谁得回家
You decide who lives and who has to go home
告诉妻儿这个坏消息
and break the news to the wife and kids.
你看起来不是那样的人
That just doesn't seem like you.
不过这都是我的看法而已
I mean, it's my head, anyway.
其实那就是我来这儿的原因
Well, that's actually why I'm here.
我想逃离那些 重新启动
I'm trying to get away and do a little rebooting,
所以 很抱歉 但我得走了
which is why-- I'm really sorry, but I gotta run.
我要去盐湖城见一位猎头
I'm meeting a headhunter in Salt Lake
我已经...
and I'm already...
快去吧
Well, go.
猎几个头
Hunt those heads.
但这个...
Um, but this was...
其实吧
You know what?
我太饿了 没法开车到盐湖城
I'm too hungry to drive to Salt Lake.
你呢
How about you?
我也饿了
I could eat.
埃里克便说道 "他想不出
So, Eric says, "He couldn't come up
更有创意的借口吗"
with something more original than that?"
然后我们就开始即兴想各种奇怪的病症
Then we start riffing on all these weird diseases.
你得在场才会觉得好笑
I guess you had to be there.
总之 他来这里
Anyway, so, he's here
是因为他准备瓜分某家公♥司♥
because he's gonna be carving up some company,
但是 他又...
but, you know, he's kind of--
他改变主意了
he's had a change of heart
他想改变自己的人生
and he wants to change his life.
所以 他今天来这里就是做这事
So, I mean, that's what he's doing here today.
他本来要去盐湖城见一个猎头
He was gonna go to Salt Lake City and meet this headhunter,
但他取消了行程
and-- but he cancelled it
就为了和我共进晚餐
so that he could have dinner with me.
是的
Yeah.
听着 我得挂了
And-- look, I gotta go.
不然他会以为我
Otherwise he's gonna think that I have been
在洗手间里待了那么久
in the bathroom the whole time.
镜子
A mirror?
不 你更像是镜子的碎片
Well, no, you're more like pieces of a mirror.
"我在民众眼里是什么样的人"是一块碎片
"Who does the public see me as" is one piece.
"社会名流 派对核心"是另一块碎片
"The socialite, life of the party" is another piece.
艺术家碎片
Artist piece.
自信 成熟的女人
Confident, mature woman.
脆弱的小女孩
Vulnerable little girl.
慈善家 但这些背后是什么
The charity. But what's behind it?
我感兴趣的是这一点
That's what I'm curious about.
画作正面朝外挂是有原因的
Oh, well, there's a reason you only hang a painting facing out.
谁想看到那些铁丝 钉子和框架
Who wants to see all the wires and tacks and framing?
我
Me.
而且我不确定 因为我不是艺术家
And I don't know for sure because I'm not an artist,
但我妹妹是
but my sister is one.
应该说她想成为艺术家 但她不会承认的
Well, she wants to be, but she wouldn't tell you that.
她只会告诉你 她没兴趣
She'd tell you she has no interest.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
-不相信我有妹妹 -不是 是不相信你
- About my sister? - No, you. You.
你就是个演员
You're an actor.
好吧 既然我们都坦诚布公了
Okay, since we're baring all,
我在中学时曾演过一场独角戏
I once, in middle school, did a one-man show.
弱爆了 但我很快就吸取了教训
So lame, but I learned my lesson fast.
我妈妈是一名室内装潢师
And my mother was a decorator.
那也是艺术
Well, that's artisty.
我爸则绝对不是艺术家
And my dad, definitely not.
错
Wrong.
你亲口告诉过我 他是行骗...
You told me yourself he was a con...
行骗艺术家 天呐 你说得对
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表