剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
你来吗
You gonna do it?
我试试吧
I think so.
好吧
All right.
我还以为你不太敢
I thought you might be unsure,
但你愿意试一试 对吧
but you're gonna give her a go, huh?
举到肩膀上 儿子
Put it on your shoulder, son.
之前开过枪吗
You ever handle one of these before?
没开过几次
Not too many times.
我知道穿着救生衣很别扭
I know it's hard with that life preserver,
但你把枪举到这里
but you just put her right up there on your arm there.
你瞄准好之前 确保保险一直关着
Make sure it's on safety until you get that sucker ready.
打它眼睛中间
You're gonna wanna hit it just between the eyes here.
-打那里最容易成功 -深呼吸
- That's the sweet-- that's the sweet spot. - Nice, deep breath.
深呼吸
Nice, deep breath.
别弄坏了战利品
You don't wanna ruin that trophy.
好
Yeah!
干得好 儿子
There you go, Junior!
非卖♥♥品
皮都剥下来了
Skin's all rolled up.
告诉泰是我派你去的 做标本可以给你打折
Tell Ty I sent you. He'll cut you a deal on that taxidermy.
-好的 -我把肉放在冰上了
- Sounds good. - I got your meat on the ice here.
把"非卖♥♥品"的标签放在明显位置
Keep these "Not for sale" stickers visible
免得野生动物和渔业部拦下你
in case the DWF stops you.
你可以出发了
You are good to go.
-谢谢 乔 -不客气
- Thanks, Joel. - My pleasure.
铅弹 拿好了
Buckshot, hold onto that.
再见
Bye.
希望你们尽兴了
Hope you had a great time.
要是尽兴了 记住我们是大河湾鳄鱼向导
If you did, we're Big Bayou Gator Guides.
要是没尽兴 我们是户外旅游公♥司♥ 开玩笑的
If not, we're Outdoor Adventures, as the joke goes.
谢谢 帕特
Thanks, Pat.
希望这次他们没弄错尺寸
Hope they got the sizes right this time.
波比
Bobby.
我没看见你 有什么需要帮忙的吗
I didn't see you there. Can I help you with something?
-你是乔·赫利吗 -是
- Are you Joel Hurley? - I am.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们去个能说话的地方吧
Can we go somewhere and talk?
波比 抱歉
Bobby! Sorry.
他们又弄成大尺寸的了
They got the kids large again.
你得给他们打电♥话♥说下周的事
You gotta call them about next week.
我还没收到他们的东西
I still haven't gotten their thing.
-我跟他们说一声让他们办妥 -抱歉
- I'll give them a shout and get it straight. - Sorry.
这是你画的吗
Is this your art?
是的
It is.
你认识我吗
Do you recognize me?
我该认识你吗
Should I?
我是佩特拉·尼尔 埃里克·尼尔的妹妹
I'm Petra Neill. I'm Eric Neill's sister.
-听我说完 -我几乎不认识他
- Please, just hear me out. - Look, I hardly knew him.
-但就我对他的了解 -我知道他可能比较复杂
- And from what I did know-- - I know he could be complicated.
不 实话实说 他要多混♥蛋♥有多混♥蛋♥
No, he could be an asshole is what he could be, to be honest.
他说你是个好人
Well, he said that you were a good guy.
他说可能只有你能帮我了
He said you might be the only one who could help me.
他说你至少会听
He said you'd at least listen.
求你了
Please.
你介意换下音乐吗
Do you mind if we change the music?
-好 换成什么 -静音
- Sure. To what? - Silence.
好吧 现在静音了
Okay, the music is now silence.
怎么了
What's up?
你记不记得 谋杀发生前一两周的一个晚上
Do you remember one night, maybe a week or two before the murder,
你看见有人在她家 你把他赶跑了
when you saw someone on the property and you chased him off?
怎么了
Why?
你那晚跟埃里克说了这事
You told Eric about it that night.
你说他叫卡梅隆
You said his name was Cameron.
我觉得
I think, uh...
那时有人告诉过我 应该是卡梅隆
someone told me then that it would've been Cameron,
所以没错 卡梅隆
so, sure, Cameron.
我得找到他
I need to find him.
我看见他大概只有10秒
Well, I saw him for about 10 seconds.
黑漆漆一片 在林子里
It was in the dark. It was the woods.
他钻进车里 开走了
He got in the car and drove off,
我不知道怎么找他
so I'd have no idea on how to locate him.
他可能 他说我们拿到400码的之前用那些就行
So he could-- he said those will work until we get the 400s.
卡梅隆坐的那辆车里还有另一个人
There was someone in that car that Cameron got into.
你当时告诉埃里克 你可能认识他
And you told Eric back then that you might know him.
我说的是 他可能看起来有点眼熟
I think I said that he might have looked vaguely familiar, yeah.
你说他是酒保
You said he was a bartender.
我记不住了 都已经四年了
Look, I don't know. It was four years ago.
你记得是哪家酒吧吗
Do you remember which bar?
天啊 我真不知道
Oh, God, I-- I really don't know.
别告诉我
Please don't tell me this is
你大老远过来就是为了调查这件事
what you flew all the way down here to find out.
继续说 我听着呢
Keep going. I'm listening.
我相信我弟弟是清白的
I believe my brother is innocent.
他没犯过他承认的那项罪吗
Of the crime that he confessed to committing?
他为了减轻判罚才那么说 但他没认罪
He pled out without admitting guilt.
他没有别的办法了
He had no other choice.
不管是媒体还是律师都过早下结论
The media, his lawyer, everyone rushed to judgment.
但他们一直都没找到尸体
But they never found a body.
要是我能证明 还有其他嫌疑人
And I believe that if I can prove there were other suspects,
有人被律师忽略掉了
people that the attorney overlooked,
应该就能帮他争取到上诉
then I believe I can get him an appeal.
都过去这么久了
Now, after all this time?
有新的线索
There's new information.
狱中 有人告诉埃里克 那个叫卡梅隆的人
In prison, someone told Eric that that guy Cameron
提到了奥利维亚画室内的保险箱
was talking about a safe in Olivia's studio
她把现金和画放在保险箱里
and how she kept cash and drawings in there.
埃里克给他的律师写了好多封信 但是
And Eric has been writing to his lawyer, but...
我不想提她
don't get me started on her.
求你
So, please...
你能不能想起来是哪家酒吧
do you think maybe you can remember which bar?
要是我能查到那个酒保是谁
If I can find out who that bartender is,
应该就能找到卡梅隆
I think maybe I can find Cameron.
你知道那个镇子有好多酒吧
You know the town. There are a lot of bars.
要是你站在那儿 能认出来吗
Could you point it out if you were standing there?
我不能确定 也许吧
I don't know. Possibly.
要是你见到他 能认出来吗
Would you know him if you saw him?
你想让我做什么
What are you asking me?
不行 我不能回去
No, I can't go back there.
一两天 我只需要你回去一两天
Just for a day or two. That's all I need.
求你 你熟悉那儿 你曾经住在那里
Please. You know the area. You lived on the property.
你熟悉那个小镇 熟悉那里的人
You know the town, you know the people.
以前熟悉
Knew.
拜托了 考虑一下
Please, just think about it?
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
Here's my number.
我没有其他人可以求助了
I have no one else I can turn to.
你真的是这世界上唯一一个能帮我的人
You're literally the only person on the planet who could help me.
求你了
Please.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
-宝贝 -工作怎么样 亲爱的
- Hey, babe. - How was work, honey?
挺好的
Fine.
怎么了
What's going on?
所以只是要找到卡梅隆而已 对吗
So, this is all just about finding Cameron, really?
是的
Yeah.
你... 奇怪的是
You-- I mean, the weird thing
我当时本来就准备告诉警♥察♥卡梅隆的事
is that I was gonna tell the police back then about Cameron,
但我跟其他人一样
but, you know, I just got caught up
误认为埃里克是凶手
in the whole "Eric, Eric" thing with everybody else, and...
即使当我们来到这里后
I mean, even when we got here,
这念头还是挥之不去
it just-- it still kept eating at me,
那晚卡梅隆脸上的表情
that look on Cameron's face that night.
就像 你知道鳄鱼
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表