剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Please have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
我查了我们的记录
So, I checked our records.
你哥哥和德拉克罗瓦先生
Your brother and Mr. Delacroix
于2011年11月6日下午3:11分找到了我们
approached us on 6 November, 2011, at 3:11 p.M.
通过我们在雷丁的办公室
through our office in Redding.
他们希望我们资助某个探索性调研
They wanted us to fund some exploratory research
地点位于我们土地上已停止使用的老矿井
into some of the decommissioned old mines on our property.
他们找了这片区的很多人
They were asking people all around the area.
他在11月6日下午6:14分受到了训斥
He was rebuked on 6 November at 6:14 p.M.
是我们在萨米特办公室的员工打过去的
by a phone call from our office in Summit.
训斥 为什么
Rebuked? How so?
和他谈话的人解释了我们的立场
I believe the person he spoke with explained our position,
我相信他是明白了的
and I believe he got the message.
明白什么
Which was?
我们对诈骗零容忍♥
We will not tolerate grift.
那你怎么不逮捕他
Why didn't you have him arrested?
我不能说
I can't say.
什么意思
Meaning...?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
老实说 我们经常遇到这种事
I'll be honest, we get this a lot.
有专人处理
We have people that deal with it.
是个叫克里夫·琼斯的人吗
Was it, by any chance, a man named Cliff Jones?
我不认识这人
I don't know who that is.
-如果你问完了 -我还有个问题
- If that's all-- - I do have one more question.
如果矿井都停止使用了
If the mines were all old and decommissioned,
为什么还会有地质学家
why were there geologists on the property?
科技进步了
Technology has changed.
决定做一些微型勘探
Decisions made to do some minor exploration,
看看成本效益是否更高了
see if things were more cost-effective.
这种情况很常见
Happens all the time.
顺带一说 成本效益没有变高
They weren't, by the way.
还有问题吗 还是问完了
Anything further or are we done here?
实际上 我艺术极客那一面
Actually, this one is the art geek in me
让我不问这问题没法心安理得
who couldn't live with herself if she didn't ask.
红房♥间
The Red Room.
一定总是有人问你
You must get this all the time.
你要去吗
Care to join us?
谢谢 我就不去了
Thanks, I'm good.
要知道 你不会赢的
You know, you won't win this.
-赢什么 -所有这一切
- Win what? - All this.
这些山 这些树木
These mountains, these woods
比你我这辈子拥有或者梦想拥有的还要
are older, taller, deeper, more valuable
更老 更高 更深 更珍贵
than you or I will ever have or dream of having.
你哥哥发现了这点
Your brother found that out.
别成为他的翻版
Don't be a chip off the same block.
艾米 我是埃里克·尼尔的妹妹
Amy. Hi. I'm Eric Neill's sister.
知道 但我在电♥话♥里告诉你都结束了
Yeah. Yeah, I told you when you called, though, it's over.
-我没其他要说的 -几件事而已 拜托
- I have nothing to add. - Just-- just a couple things, please.
我很困惑
I'm, uh-- I'm actually really confused
真的需要你的指引
and I could really use your guidance.
-我的指引 -你的专业技能
- My guidance? - Your-- your expertise.
我承认我不擅长这个 不如你
I'm, uh-- I'm not good at this, admittedly, not like you,
我知道我在做最后的挣扎
and I know I'm grasping at straws
我只是 拜托了 就一个问题
and I just-- really, please, one question.
好 就一个问题
All right, one question.
别再说拍马屁的废话
And cut the bullshit flattery.
好的 谢谢
Fair enough. Thank you.
我哥哥说四年前
My brother said that four years ago,
他向你提过一个叫克里夫·琼斯的人
he mentioned to you someone named Cliff Jones.
是 我想审问他但却不能
Yes, who I tried to question but couldn't.
-因为 -因为这个人根本不存在
- Because...? - Because he doesn't exist.
好
Okay, sure, fine,
但有人联♥系♥了埃里克
but someone contacted Eric,
那人说声称自己是克里夫·琼斯
someone who said they're Cliff Jones.
-我相信他 -很好
- That, I believe. - Good.
埃里克肯定希望你相信
I'm sure Eric wants you to believe that.
是这样的 埃里克和迈克尔·奥康纳见了面
Okay, here's the thing-- Eric met with Michael O'Connor
也可能是他的同伙
or someone from his group,
过了一年左右
and after that, like a year later,
他接到了某人的电♥话♥ 也许不是克里夫·琼斯
he gets a call from someone who may not be Cliff Jones,
-但他自称克里夫·琼斯 -抱歉
- but he calls himself Cliff Jones... - I'm sorry...
他希望埃里克能实施同样的欺诈手段
...and he wants Eric to pull the exact same scam
就像埃里克试图对迈克尔·奥康纳做的那样
that Eric tried to pull on Michael O'Connor.
你想说什么
Where is this going?
你认为这只是个巧合吗
Do you think this is a coincidence?
埃里克和迈克尔·奥康纳见面
Eric meets with Michael O'Connor
-之后他就 -抱歉
- and then he gets a-- - I'm sorry.
你是说你认为迈克尔·奥康纳
Are you saying that you think that Michael O'Connor
有时间或需要来雇佣
has the time or the need to employ in any capacity
你哥哥埃里克那样的人吗
someone like your brother Eric?
你是在害怕这案子重启
Are you afraid if this case gets reopened,
你逼埃里克辩诉交易的事会对你不妙吗
you'll look bad for pushing Eric into a plea bargain?
我俩以后都不会再谈话了 好吗
You and I are no longer speaking, all right?
关于这件事或是其他任何事
About this or any other matter.
你根本不知道自己现在有多自不量力
You know, you have no idea how far in over your head you are.
真是可悲
It's fucking sad.
铍开采权引发的松谷家族恩怨
还是我佩特拉 找施恩丁斯特博士
Hi, it's Petra Neill again for Dr. Schoendienst.
有个关于铍的简单问题
Just a quick question about beryllium.
我在之前的语♥音♥中留了号♥码
Left my number on the previous message.
若能尽快答复将不胜感激 谢谢
Would appreciate a quick callback. Thanks.
再见
Bye.
尼尔小姐吗 抱歉打扰了
Miss Neill? I'm sorry to bother you.
我是玛丽亚·维埃拉 代表"CU新闻中心"
My name is Maria Villella. I'm with "CU News Center."
是科罗拉多大学的线上报纸
It's an online paper for Colorado University.
你一定受到了骚扰
Now, I'm sure you're being hounded.
你来的不是时候 我正要离开
It's not a good time, actually. I was just leaving.
我们周五要报导一个故事
Well, we're running a story on Friday
我想邀请你参与
and I'd like to invite you to be part of it.
关于12年前
It's how the charges were brought 12 years ago
针对你哥哥杀害艾洛伊思·布兰德的指控
against your brother in the death of Eloise Brand.
我认为当时根本没有真正的指控
I believe there never were actual charges.
这正是这个故事要讲的
Well, that's actually what the story's about.
我们收到消息说本来是有指控
We've received information that charges were brought
但是后来撤销了 作为交换
and then dropped in exchange
之后逮捕你父亲的信息
for information leading to your father's arrest.
抱歉 我无可奉告
I'm sorry, I have no comment.
你看起来变了
Whoa, you seem different.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 只是累了
Nothing. Just tired.
跟我说说克里夫·琼斯
So, tell me something about Cliff Jones.
什么都行
Anything.
他有一道疤
Well, there was a scar.
在哪里
Where?
在他的右脸颊
Uh, on his, uh-- his right cheek.
他不开车
And he didn't drive.
我们在等泊车员 他叫了的士
We were waiting at the valet and he called a cab.
我问 "怎么 你不开车"
And I said, "What, you don't drive?"
他说 "说来话长"
And he said, "Long story."
怎么了 佩特拉
W-What's going on, Petra?
你还在听我说话吗
Are you still with me?
你什么时候见他的
When did you see him?
-春天 -什么时候
- Uh, spring. - When?
我不知道 当时有场篮球赛
I don't know. There was a basketball game on.
很重要的比赛
It was a big game.
我们在酒吧里 人很多
We were in a bar and the bar was full.
哪一年
What year?
在我遇见奥利维亚之前
It was before I met Olivia.
是半决赛
It was the Final Four.
他说什么 今年进不了决赛了
He said something about not getting to the finals again.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表