剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
工具都在谷仓里
Tools are down in the barn.
才华怎么样呢
And the talent?
他不是恩佐 对吗
He's no Enzo, is he?
瞧
Voilà.
我是厨艺大♥师♥
I'm a master chef.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了吗
Okay?
-好运 -我爱你
- Good luck. - It's you I love.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
进来
Come on in.
这里面很热吧
Oh, I guess it's hot in here.
这件衣服有点臭了
This was starting to get a little stinky, so.
这会是我们的第一条破布
Well, it'll be our first rag.
我们在一起的第一条破布 好吗
Our first rag together. Okay.
这看上去真不错
Hey, that looks nice.
我想做得更大一点
Yeah, I just wanted to make it a little bigger.
画草图的空间
Some sketching space,
以及可供两个人作画
and, plus, you know, room for two.
给我
Oh, for me to-- pfft.
还是算了吧 不如我们来喝酒
Why don't we drown that thought in a margarita?
-行啊 -好
- Don't mind if I do. - All right.
她早到了 等等
Oh, she's early. Hang on.
嘿
Hey, there!
好啊
Hi!
这里真漂亮
Wow, this place is beautiful.
是吧 我就知道你会喜欢
Right? I knew you'd like it.
来吧
Come on.
等等 劳拉 劳拉
Oh, wait! Laura, Laura.
我要给你介绍个人
I wanna introduce you to someone.
劳拉 这是奥利维亚
Laura, this is Olivia.
你好
Hi.
然后他说
So, he said,
"如果你会做饭 我们就可以开了厨师"
"If you could cook, we could fire the chef."
我说"厄尼 如果你会做♥爱♥
And I said, "Ernie, if you could fuck,
我们就可以开了司机"
we could fire the chauffeur."
怎么了
What?
奥利维亚·雷克
雷克小姐
Miss Lake!
丹尼斯·克莱恩
Dennis Klein.
谢谢你如此好心 积极回应
Thank you for being so kind and responsive.
我都是自己就坐的
I've been seating myself for decades.
我坐这里 对吧
My ass goes here, right?
是啊 而且你还得面对着桌子
Yes, it does, and you want to face the table.
勘探要12.4万
At $124,000 for-- for the exploration,
应该就够了
I believe we'd be safe.
那笔钱里有一万是我的辛苦费
Of that, $10,000 is my fee,
我考虑了一下
which-- I've given it some thought
愿意放弃这一万块
and I'm willing to waive my fee.
毕竟我也有利益在其中
You know, skin in the game.
现在只需要11.4万了
So, now we're at 1♥1♥4♥.
如果我所怀疑的那件事
And if what I suspect is true
最后确认是真的
turns out to, in fact, be true,
我能得到你最终报酬的10%
I would get 10% of whatever your ultimate reward turns out to be.
我们可以把这笔钱
And we could reduce that
降到8%甚至7.5%
to-- to 8 or even 7 1/2%
如果最后结果不错的话
if the upside is where it may end up being.
说实话
And, honestly,
我只要5%
5% is all I would-- um, I would need.
总而言之 一切都好说好商量
End of the day, you know, all to be negotiated.
就这样
So, there you have it.
材料已经给你了
I mean, uh, you have the material.
看一看吧
Have a look at it.
你有我电♥话♥
And you have my number.
好好考虑一下
Give it some thought.
还有 我...
And, uh-- and I--
见到你很高兴
it was lovely to meet you,
希望你能尽快给我回复
and I hope-- I hope to be hearing from you soon.
谢谢
Thanks.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我往这边看了一眼 结果发现
I looked over and I'm like,
"这就是写我大爱那本书的人"
"That's the face from the book I worshipped."
真的很不好意思
And I'm really sorry,
但我听见你朋友说什么了
but I heard what your friend was saying.
我能跟你谈谈吗 不会耽误你太久
May I? I won't stay long.
我两点还有事 我叫埃里克·尼尔
I've got a 2:00. Eric Neill.
-奥利维亚·雷克 -可不是吗
- Olivia Lake. - Yeah, of course you are.
你不相信他说的
You didn't trust what he said?
我猜 如果你用谷歌♥搜一下他
My guess is if you Google him...
他是地质学家
He's a geologist?
地质学教授
Professor of geology.
好 如果你点几个链接
Right, so you'll follow a few links
会转到一个大学网站 上面挂着他的名字
and they'll take you to a university website, and there he'll be.
我猜猜 他是不是家里有人病了或者要给前妻钱
But let me guess-- does he have a sick relative, an ex-wife, or...
-要养女儿 -完美
- A daughter. - Perfect.
你挖得深入一些
So, you'll dig a little deeper
就会发现她经历过车祸 或者
and you'll see something about her car accident or--
得了先天性椎管闭合不全 某种罕见的血液疾病
anything-- spina bifida, some rare blood disease.
你会说"天 这家伙说的是实话"
"Damn," You'll say, "The poor guy is telling the truth."
然后你会搜 他说的那个公♥司♥叫什么来着
So then you'll Google-- what was the company he told you about?
-奥金矿业 -好
- Ogden Ore. - Right.
你会发现 奥金矿业重启银矿
And you'll see ginormous profits to Ogden Ore
能赚得盆满钵满
for recommissioned silver mines.
但你接到了一通电♥话♥
But you get a call.
他改主意了
He's having second thoughts.
他不想惹到学校领导
He doesn't want to screw his bosses at the school.
但你脑中有个细小的声音在说
But in your brain, a tiny voice will be whispering,
"奥金矿业能赚到" 他给你说的是多少钱
"Ogden Ore made--" whatever figure he gave you.
7200万
72 million.
"这笔钱能买♥♥好多画刷" 你会这样告诉自己
"Which buys a lot of brushes," You'll be telling yourself.
你会说 "学校不会介意的
And so you'll say, "The school will be fine.
他们赚了 "他说的那个数
They just made--" Whatever he said they made--
"靠咨♥询♥费赚钱"
"On their own consulting fees."
这时候他就知道你上钩了
And that's when he knows you're hooked.
然后他会提高价格
And then he... raises the prices.
他会降价
He lowers them.
因为最重要的是
Because it's all about...
信任
Trust.
你怎么知道这些
And you know this because?
天啊
Oh, man.
我就是在这种环境下长大的
This was my life growing up.
我父亲是这位朋友的升级版
My father was a higher class version of our friend here.
你指的是
Meaning?
庞氏骗局什么的
Ponzi stuff.
很可怕
Horrible.
养老金 攒下的大学学费 退休金
People's pensions, college funds, retirements.
天 已经两点了 该死
Yeesh, it's 2:00 already. Damn.
但那是我要承担的责任 希望我看他看走眼了
But that's my cross to bear, and I hope I'm wrong about, uh...
丹尼斯·克莱恩
Dennis Klein.
对 丹尼斯·克莱恩
Dennis Klein, yeah.
不管怎么说 很荣幸见到你
Anyway, it was a real pleasure.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他父亲好像设过庞氏骗局
His father was some kind of Ponzi guy or something.
埃里克似乎觉得他要为他父亲造的孽而付出代价
I think Eric feels like he has some big karma to unravel.
是吗 埃里克真这么想吗
Really? Is that what Eric thinks?
他觉得现在几点了
What time does he think it is?
还是我应该看一眼表
Or should I just look at a clock?
他在那
There he is.
就在那 你觉得怎么样
Right there. What do you think?
你是说诸多点中的那个点
You mean that dot among all those other dots?
等他靠近我再告诉你
I'll let you know when he gets a little closer.
不行 你不能靠近 今天不行
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表