剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
元旦期间吧
Somewhere around New Year's.
我们不是很亲 我也没注意
We weren't close. I wasn't keeping track.
知道怎么联♥系♥她吗
You know how to reach her?
不
No.
总之她结婚了 离开了墨西哥
Anyway, she got married, moved out of Mexico.
我不知道她现在姓什么
I have no idea what her last name is now
或者她在哪个国家
or what country she's even in.
你一直在看什么
What is it that you keep looking at in there?
窗户旁边那幅画
Is that painting-- by the window,
是哈维尔·马丁内兹的作品吗
is that a Xavier Martinez?
不清楚 我叔叔的
I don't know. My uncle had it.
你该拿去查查
You should have it looked at.
为什么 那么丑
Why? It's ugly.
你愿意多少钱卖♥♥
How much would you sell it for?
一百
A hundred dollars?
你该拿去查查
You should have it looked at.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
显然 卡梅隆试图打开保险箱
So, clearly, Cameron tried to break into the safe.
所以他切断了监控
That's why he cut the security footage,
这也可能是我前一个月在那看到他的原因
and that's probably why I saw him there the month before that.
计划 在元旦时趁大家不注意时行窃
The plan? Steal it on New Year's when everyone's distracted.
但她让他始料不及
But she-- she surprises him.
她回到画室 把他抓了个正着
She goes back to the studio and catches him in the act.
我们知道保险箱被撬开了
We know that the safe was banged up.
我们知道钱和画都不见了
We know that the money and the drawings were gone.
不好意思
I'm-- I'm sorry.
我如果问你为何一直换墨镜会不会很无礼
Is it rude of me to ask why you keep changing your sunglasses?
你是在意自己的样子吗
Is it a looks thing?
不是
Well, not my looks.
但我喜欢对自己周围事物的样貌
But I like to have at least some control
有些许控制权
over the way things look around me.
总之 我会去一些儿童书商那打听下
Anyways, I'm checking with a bunch of kids' book art dealers,
发些邮件看有没有人
emailing a bunch to see if anybody's
试图贩卖♥♥她的画
ever tried to fence one of her drawings.
这证明不了什么
It won't prove anything.
你说笑吗 这可以证明他偷了那些东西
Are you kidding me? It will prove he stole them.
我们已经知道他偷了
We already know he stole them.
但他圣诞节就走了
But he was gone on Christmas.
他在圣诞节离开了莱蒂西亚
He left Leticia on Christmas.
甚至可能还演了一出戏
Maybe even made a big show of doing it, too--
她 房♥东 让大家以为他出城了
her, the landlord-- so people would think he was out of town.
然后在元旦偷偷回去
Then he just sneaks back in on New Year's.
保险箱已经被盗
The safe had already been robbed,
所以发现谋杀案的时候里面是空的
which was why it was empty when the murder was discovered.
你可说不准 可能就是当晚被盗的
You don't know that. It could have been robbed that night.
为什么要撬开一个
Why would you break into
你已经知道密♥码♥的保险箱
a safe you already had the combination to?
他们找到了一具尸体
They found a body.
不 不
Nope. No.
你不能来这儿 艾伦
You cannot be here, Alan.
那是她吗
Is that her?
艾伦 你来干什么
Alan, what are you doing here?
汤姆·戴维斯 他是这处房♥产主人的代理律师
Tom Davis, he runs-- represents the owners of the property.
我知道他是谁 但现在
I'm aware of who he is, but right now,
这里归我管辖
this property is under my jurisdiction.
我们不会挡住
We're not going to get in
-任何人的路 -你们已经挡住了
- anybody's way-- - You already are in the way.
别这么跟我说话
Don't you talk to me that way!
我现在没空跟你扯 戴夫
I'm not doing this now. Dave?
-艾伦 没事 -该走了 佩伯先生
- Alan, it's all right. - It's time to go, Mr. Pape.
-放开我 -佩伯先生 该走了
- Get your hands off me. - Mr. Pape, it's time to go.
-艾伦 -好极了 不 不
- Alan... - Oh, good. No. Nope.
相信我
Trust me,
你们可不想成为
you guys do not want to be the technicality
让本案再次被叫停的技术细则
that gets this case shut down again.
"再次被叫停" 你是说现在恢复调查了吗
"Down again"? You mean it's open?
没有正式 我在试图重新开案
Unofficially. I'm trying to get it reopened.
鉴于新的情况
And in light of the new circumstances,
我觉得机会很大
I think I got a pretty good shot.
那太好了
Well, that's-- that's great.
是啊 只要没人搞砸
Yeah, as long as nobody screws it up
让我用自己的方式干活
and I get to do the job the way I need to do it.
所以艾伦才这么生气吗
Is that why Alan was so angry?
说来话长
It's complicated.
艾伦生气因为他不是老大了
Alan is mad because he's not boss anymore
还因为他想要知道我不能透露给他的信息
and because he's trying to get information that I can't give him,
-任何人都不能透露 -任何人
- or to anyone! - Anyone?
对 任何人 特指
Yeah, anyone, meaning specifically
跟本案无关的人
people who are not involved in this case.
你们得马上离开这里
I need you guys off the property now.
尤其是你
Hey! Especially you.
抱歉 但现在情况有变
Look, I'm sorry, but things are different now.
我不能和你交谈
I-- I can't communicate with you.
-你认真的吗 -你们得赶紧离开
- Are you serious? - I need you off the property now.
那是奥利维亚·雷克吗
Is it Olivia Lake?
你能守住这里吗 谢谢
Would you secure this, please?
你能给我们透露更多信息吗
Can you please give us some more information?
无可奉告 戴夫 约翰
No comment. Come on, Dave, John.
无可奉告 无可奉告
No comment! Please, no comment.
不好意思 佩特拉
Um... excuse me, Petra.
我
I...
我想我得去散散步
think I need to take a walk or something.
当然 去吧
Oh, sure, sure. Of course.
我得
I gotta--
我也有事得思考
I gotta think about some stuff, too.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表