剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
You told me to alert you if I saw Joel.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
可怜的家伙 他一定会长舒一口气的
Poor guy. He's gonna be so damn relieved.
乔 我一直试图联♥系♥你
Joel! Hey, I've been trying to reach you.
什么 抱歉
What? Uh, sorry.
有私人事情 家里的事情
Um, something personal-- home.
我得跟你谈谈 很重要
I need to talk to you. It's important.
我... 其实不知道该怎么开口
I, um-- I actually don't know how to say this.
我们见面那会 我到路易斯安那州的时候
Um, when we met, when I came to Louisiana,
我... 我没有对你坦白
I, um-- I wasn't direct with you.
事实上我对你说谎了
I was dishonest, actually.
我的确是在寻找
I, um-- yes, I was hoping to find something to--
能重启埃里克案子的证据 但真♥相♥是...
to reopen Eric's case, but in truth--
该死 是奥拉西奥 我得接这个电♥话♥
Shit, it's Horacio. I have to take this.
请在这里等一下
Don't go anywhere, please.
你好
Hola?
-好了 -011503
- Okay. - 011503.
-好的 -2278
- Okay. - 2278.
-好的 -6015
- Okay. - 6015.
好的
Okay.
-谢谢 奥拉西奥 谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias, Horacio. Gracias. - Claro, de nada.
喂
Hello?
天啊 弗洛尔 谢谢你接电♥话♥
我叫佩特拉 是奥拉西奥和默西的朋友
好的
我有几个问题 非常重要
是关于奥利维亚·雷克死的那晚的
请说
我刚跟奥拉西奥通过电♥话♥
他说你看到乔的卡车快速冲下坡
是的 大约11:45分
沿着一条蜿蜒的路 路上都是积雪
你知道是谁开的车吗
是乔开的吗
他当时显然醉得厉害 所以很难...
这么快地开下积雪的山路 是吗
我不知道
但你当时在场 不是吗
我真不知道
你具体是什么时间出发前往墨西哥的
操
Fuck.
操 搞错没有
Oh, fuck, come on.
迈克尔出发前往特克斯和凯科斯群岛
弗洛尔前往墨西哥
-你好 -你好 克利福德女士吗
- Hello? - Hi. Miss Clifford?
-是的 尼尔小姐吗 -是的 非常感谢
- Yes. Miss Neill? - Hi, yes. Thank you so much.
非常感谢你愿意接我的电♥话♥
Thank you so much for picking up.
我知道现在还很早
I know it's early.
我就只有几个简单问题
I just have a couple of quick questions
是关于你已故丈夫的
about your late husband.
我很遗憾 我不知道你希望我怎么措辞
I'm sorry about-- I don't know what word you prefer--
他去世了
his passing.
都是很久以前的事了 没事的
It was a long time ago. It's fine.
-你想知道什么 -我只想...
- What did you want to know? - Well, I just--
首先
I guess, first off,
你丈夫具体是为谁工作的
who exactly did your husband work for?
不要打开 除非到今晚你还没有我的消息
谋杀
是他吗
This him?
绝对是他
That is most definitely him.
-他真名叫约翰·克利福德 -你怎么找到他的
- His real name is John Clifford. - How did you find him?
事实上 还多亏了抓你进来那家伙的帮助
Actually, with a little help from the guy who put you in here.
艾伦告诉我你想见我和迈克尔
Alan told me you wanted Michael and myself.
你还记得我昨天说的吧
You remember from yesterday,
-迈克尔在加勒比海 -我知道
- Michael's in the Caribbean. - I see.
这次会面 目的是什么
This meeting, what is it about?
铍
Beryllium.
我原来不怎么了解这东西
I didn't know much about it before.
它被用于太空探索 武器制♥造♥
It's used in the space program, weapons manufacturing,
医学研究 还有手♥机♥
medical research, cell phones.
20世纪50年代 迈克尔的祖父
In the 1950s, Michael's grandfather
在竞争中失去了在沃伦山脊
lost a dispute over the mining rights to it
铍的开采权
in Warren's Ridge.
你知道HPCIC是什么意思吗
Do the letters HPCIC mean anything to you?
是指"高效螯合离子色谱法"
It stands for "High-performance chelation ion chromatography."
作为州内最大矿产公♥司♥
As an advisor to the inheritor of
继承人的顾问
some of the largest mining interests in the state,
我很惊讶你居然对此毫不知情
I'm surprised it hasn't crossed your screen.
关键是 它能侦测到河里
Point is, it can detect trace
诸如金属铍的微量元素
elements of metals like beryllium in rivers,
比如奥利维亚以及
like the one that runs under not just Olivia's property
其他六块地下的河流
but six other parcels of land,
全都归角花控股有限公♥司♥ 博希尔公♥司♥
all owned by trusts with names like Hornflower Holdings,
以及赭桥合资企业所有
Ponsiers LLC, Ochre Bridge Partnership.
这些公♥司♥听着耳熟吗
Do these sound familiar?
每一家公♥司♥都隐射
Each one is an obscure reference
了红房♥间大厅内挂的画
to a painting that hangs just down the hall in the Red Room,
拉旺杜也是如此
just like Lavandou.
抱歉 除了向我展示你高超的
I'm sorry, is there a point to this
从维♥基♥百♥科♥搜集资料的本领外
besides showing me how adept you are
还有什么意义呢
at picking your way through Wikipedia?
迈克尔突然提出购买♥♥奥利维亚的地♥产♥时
HPCIC became commercially available right around the time
高效螯合离子色谱正式上市
Michael began casually inquiring about buying Olivia's property.
但这位固执的自恋狂因为感情原因
But the stubborn narcissist was holding on to it
坚持不卖♥♥
for emotional reasons.
她不愿意卖♥♥
She wouldn't sell.
7百万 8百万不卖♥♥ 850万也不卖♥♥
Not at 7, not at 8, not even at 8 1/2 million.
他干嘛不开价1500万甚至两千万呢
So, why didn't he offer 15? 20?
因为那才是它真正的价值
Because it would have tipped her to its actual value,
但她还是不会卖♥♥的
and she never would have sold.
-抱歉 我还是不明白 -我的角度
- I'm sorry, I still don't see-- - My angle.
都是因为角度 不是吗
Yes, it is all about angle, isn't it?
我哥哥出场
Enter my brother.
他和他朋友凯西居然傻到去
He and his friend Casey made a boneheaded attempt
欺骗远比他们聪明和强势的人
to scam someone far smarter, far more powerful than themselves.
而这位聪明人也就是你 明智地记下了埃里克的电♥话♥
And that smarter person, you, quite wisely kept Eric's number.
你认识约翰·克利福德吧
I assume you know John Clifford.
他的遗孀确认了他曾在
His widow confirmed that he worked
你位于特克斯和凯科斯群岛科伯恩城的办公室工作过
in your Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos office.
而且她对他的意外死亡
She also, by the way, has her suspicions
有不少疑问
about his accidental death,
但这个我们改天再聊
but we'll save that for another day.
约翰·克利福德化名克里夫·琼斯
Anyway, John Clifford, under the name Cliff Jones,
联♥系♥埃里克 出于一个原因...
contacted Eric for one reason--
劝奥利维亚卖♥♥掉她的地
to talk Olivia into selling her property.
但埃里克...又要再用这个词了...
But Eric-- and here's that word again--
意气用事
he got emotional.
他坠入爱河说出了真实动机
He fell in love and confessed.
她便意气用事打电♥话♥给迈克尔
So she got emotional and called Michael.
但正如我们刚刚说过的
But as we've already established,
没法和情绪失控的人讲道理
there's no reasoning with emotion.
你编的故事真有意思
Well, this is quite a story you're weaving.
我知道很有意思
I acknowledge it is.
但我觉得你其实并不相信
But I don't think you actually believe it.
因为如果你信了
Because if you did,
你为什么要把自己卷入这么危险的境地呢
why would you put yourself in this jeopardy?
或许我早有防范
Perhaps I took precautions.
但你忘了最重要的一点...
Except for the most important one--
确保你列举的事都是正确的
making sure your facts are correct.
赛尔玛·克利福德有躁郁症
Thelma Clifford has a history of bipolar disorder
以及被害妄想症史
and delusions of persecution,
这也就是为什么她瞎编的故事
which is why her spurious and, I might add,
同时也是可起诉的企图敲诈
actionable attempt at blackmail was already thrown out
遭到了科伯恩城地方法官
by the Cockburn Town magistrate
以及这里的州立法♥院♥的否决
and state and local courts here.
她的主张已经不新鲜了
So her claims are not new.
你的倒很新鲜
Yours are.
你的观点很鲁莽
And they're reckless.
而且大错特错
And they're wrong.
迈克尔那天晚上在这里
Michael was here that night.
他的手♥机♥可以证明
His cell phone proves it.
他下山之前故意把手♥机♥留在这
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表