剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
It was-- like, you know how crocodiles,
它们下排牙齿露出来
they have that lower row of teeth
就像在朝你笑 像是它们知道你的事
like they're smiling at you, like they know something about you?
卡梅隆当时就是那样
That was Cameron.
然后埃里克认罪了 四年后
Then Eric confesses and four years go by
奥利维亚的手出现了
and Olivia's hand shows up
他妹妹坐飞机来到路易斯安那州
and his sister flies down to Louisiana,
现在 操
and now, fuck.
那么 问题是什么
So, what's the problem?
我们离开那里是有原因的 不只是因为奥利维亚
There's a reason we left there, and it wasn't just Olivia.
老实说 我不认为我能再回去那里
To be honest, I don't think I can go back there again.
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你当然可以了
Well, of course you can.
我对自己发过誓 再也不回去
I swore to myself I never would.
对 但你现在不一样了
Yeah, but you're different now.
一切都不一样了
Everything's different now.
我知道你不相信宇宙自有安排
I know you don't believe in the universe--
我相信它真的存在
Well, I believe it exists.
但你不相信宇宙会给你机会
But you don't believe it gives you opportunities.
它真没给过
Oh, it really hasn't.
要是那两者之间...
Well, what if the one thing between...
-刑期总共多长 -15到20年
- How long is it total? - 15 to 20.
好 要是再坐16年牢和他忽然得到自♥由♥
Yeah, well, what if the difference between 16 more years of jail
之间的区别就是你 怎么办
and his sudden freedom is you?
你怎么能如此完美
How come you get to be so perfect?
-因为我并不能 -因为你能
- Because I don't. - Because you do.
你就是如此完美
And you are.
我还是不敢相信我们能走到今天
I still can't believe we made it here.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
其实还可以
It's kind of okay, actually.
在我脑海里 萨米特变成了像阿卡姆市
In my mind, Summit had morphed into this Arkham,
《地狱男爵》 洛夫克拉夫特小说
Hellboy, Lovecrafty,
塞勒姆 《鬼怪之厅》的地方
Salem, Hall of Ghosts thing,
然后我来到这儿之后发现
and then I get here and it's like,
不过是一些工艺品店和画廊
"Oh, right, it's just craft stores and galleries
这个形容词我不常用
and-- here's a word I don't use that often--
这里挺古怪有趣的
it's quaint."
她只是在做白日梦
And she is in a pipe dream.
我不想说我觉得她可怜 但是
I don't wanna say I feel sorry for her, but...
好的 晚点聊 亲爱的
Uh, all right. Speak to you soon, love.
我们要去追踪幽灵了
We're off to go track down a ghost.
嗯 我也爱你 再见
Yeah. Love you, too. Bye.
-抱歉 -给你也买♥♥了一杯
- Sorry. - Got you one anyway.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - It's okay.
给 以防你需要
Oh, here. Also if you need it.
我得走开一会
I need to step away for a few minutes.
有些事我得去处理一下
I have some things I need to take care of.
等等 真的吗
Uh, wait, seriously?
是的 我...
Yeah, I-- I, uh...
我要跟进一些我前几天开始的事
I gotta follow up on some stuff that I started the other day.
但如果你有发现 就发短♥信♥给我
But if you find anything, just text me.
-好的 -否则我们一小时 一个半小时后见
- All right. - Otherwise, an hour, hour and a half?
好的
Yeah, all right.
那我就...
I'll, uh--
我就去找那个认识卡梅隆的人
I'll just go track down the dude that knew Cameron.
很好
Great.
嗯 应该不难
Yeah, should be easy.
-好吧 -好
- All right. - Okay.
-一小时 -对了 乔
- Hour. - Oh, and, Joel?
-什么事 -真的 很谢谢你
- Yeah? - Seriously, thank you.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
-好吧 等会见 -好的
- All right, I'll see you soon. - Okay.
科尔维尔
对 我记得那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, shit, I remember that clown.
如果你找到他 告诉他他还欠我两个月房♥钱
If you do find him, tell him he still owes me for two months.
最好带他来这儿 我亲自告诉他
Better yet, bring him here. I'll tell him myself.
他当时和一个女孩一起来的 对吧
Well, he was here with a girl, though, right?
对 那个可怜的姑娘 不知道自己遇到了什么
Yeah, poor little señorita. She didn't know what hit her.
然后那个男人突然离开了
Then that guy, pfft, bolts
就在圣诞节前一天
day before Christmas.
你知道她在哪里吗
Any idea where she is?
她大概一周后离开了
I wanna say she was gone about a week later.
她是墨西哥人
She's Mexican.
可能在任何地方
Could be anywhere.
她叫什么名字
She got a name?
莱蒂西亚
Yeah, Leticia.
我不记得她姓什么
I can't remember the last name,
但我记得叫莱蒂西亚
but I remember Leticia.
名字很好听
Pretty name.
内特 看右边
别怪我们的小镇
Don't blame our town.
我听说创造艺术得先受苦
I'm told you need suffering to make art.
对 但受苦的应该是那个艺术家
Yeah, but it's the artist who's supposed to suffer.
你欠我一块钱
You owe me a dollar.
是的
Yes, I do.
他反抗了吗
Did he put up a fight?
稍微 但没有很强烈
Mmm, a bit, but not.
他看起来怎么样
Hey, how did he seem?
他和劳拉之间怎么样
How are things with him and Laura?
看起来他在那里过得很好
Seemed like he had a good thing going down there,
如果你是问这个
if that's what you mean.
劳拉是个好女孩
Sweet girl, Laura.
我们以前常开玩笑 说她需要条项圈
We used to joke that she'd need a neck brace
因为她看他的眼神充满崇拜
the way that she would look up to him.
我在干一件徒劳的事
我真的同情她
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
两杯啤酒 谢谢 要本地最好的
Two beers, please. Whatever's your local best.
给她波利格米黑啤
She'll have a Polygamist Porter
我要一杯健怡可乐 谢谢
and I'll have a Diet Coke, please.
-你们有头痛药吗 -没有 抱歉
- You guys have Advil? - No. Sorry.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Oh, sure.
谢谢你关于卡梅隆以前所住公♥寓♥的信息
And thank you for your message about Cameron's old apartment.
有人在查他的账单
There's a guy checking on the bills
希望能查到以前女友的消息
and hoping to get something about the old girlfriend...
-很好 -也许能查到转发地址
- Great. - ...and maybe a forwarding address.
-干得漂亮 -很好
- So, well done. - Great.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
也恭喜下我自己
And congratulations to me, too, I guess.
-恭喜什么 -想到把你叫回来
- For? - Being smart enough to bring you here.
你在一个小时内的收获
You did more in 60 minutes
比我在三天里的还多 所以谢谢你
than I did in three days, so thank you.
谢谢 就是帮忙而已
Aw, thanks. Just trying to help.
我有几个问题
So, I, uh-- I just have a few questions,
我在干一件徒劳的事
我真的同情她
劳拉: 怎么说
主要是关于这块地的
mostly about the property.
等下
Oh, uh, one sec. Um...
她有些古怪
似乎挺悲伤的
抱歉 老婆在问房♥子的事
Sorry. Wife has a question about a house thing.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
我们知道谋杀案发生在
We know the murder happened
10:15至11:45之间
somewhere between 10:15 and 11:45.
我们能确定吗
Do we know that for sure?
奥利维亚被看到在10:04离开派对
Well, Olivia was seen leaving the party at 10:04.
然后一个人在10:10分听到她和埃里克
And then a guy overhears her and Eric
在画室里吵架
having an argument at the studio at 10:10.
然后她给她在山上的邻居打电♥话♥
Then she calls her neighbor up the hill,
10:16打给了她朋友JC
and then her friend JC at 10:16,
这是最后一个听到她消息的人
the last anyone ever heard from her.
补充一个
Oh, sidebar--
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表