剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Who else doesn't want Eric Neill appealing?
找出泄露信息的人
Find out who leaked this.
-内特 内特 -等等 别
- Nate, Nate... - Wait, don't.
等一下 我有个想法
Hold on. I got an idea.
内特 内特 你有空吗
Nate, Nate, you got a minute?
艾伦 我没空
Actually, Alan, I don't.
他们是怎么知道这些事的
So, how do they know all this?
关键在于二氧化碳水平
It's all about carbon dioxide levels.
他们认为是扼杀未遂
And they're thinking it was attempted strangulation,
接着下颚遭受钝器击打
followed by the blunt force trauma to the jaw?
我在那里的人很肯定是仓促行事
My guy there's pretty convinced it was a rush job.
是意外
Accidental.
外行人干的
By an amateur.
她很难过
She was upset.
也许
Maybe...
有人想阻止她
somebody tried to stop her.
地上有残留物
There were bits from the floor,
指甲里有树脂清洗液之类的东西
cleaning solution resin or something in her nails.
膝盖上有瘀伤 就是说
Bruises on the knee, which means, you know...
她有在地上挣扎着爬
scraping the ground, crawling.
也就是说她摔倒了
Which means she fell.
也许是想逃走
Probably tried to get away.
她有被踢
She was kicked.
可能往后倒了 站起来 被扼喉
Fell back, perhaps. Got up. Strangled.
没奏效
That didn't work.
然后打了一拳
And then the punch.
出拳的人是个右撇子
By a right-handed person.
他们能确定吗
They can tell that for sure?
非常确定 现在的技术让人难以置信
Oh, fairly certain. It's incredible what they can do now.
埃里克·尼尔
Eric Neill?
他是左撇子
Is left-handed.
所以那就是...
And so that was what...
不 不
Oh, no.
是把锤子
It was a hammer.
打了两下或三下 可能是四下
Two or three, maybe four blows.
没错
Yeah.
那你对这事什么感觉
So how are you with all this?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你自己
Well, personally...
什么
What?
你...
Well, you--
-你跟她之前有过一段 -我没事
- you had that thing with her a while ago. - I'm fine.
怎么会 没有 没有
Why? No, no. No.
-那会蒙蔽你的判断吗 -没有 没有
- Is that clouding anything for you? - No. No, that...
我们在一起的时间很短
We were a brief thing
都是十几年前的事了
about... a dozen years ago.
我是说
I mean, hell, you know,
看她被从地里挖出来确实让人很难过
it was upsetting seeing her come out of the ground.
但几分钟之后我就恢复工作状态了
But after a few minutes, it was all line-of-work stuff.
那就好
Well, that's good to know.
还有
Oh, hey, listen.
我听说部分邻居有些担忧
I've been hearing some concerns from some of the neighbors.
真可笑 他们中有的人住在我们两英里开外
It's funny, some of them are two miles away.
我们还叫他们邻居
We call them neighbors.
是关于我们的地♥产♥上发生的事情
About all the activity on our property--
所有人的地♥产♥上
on everyone's properties.
所以我就想提前告诉你一声
So, I just wanted to give you a heads up
这样你最近
so you're not surprised
看到新面孔就不会太惊讶了
when you see some new faces around here for a little while.
什么 新面孔
I'm sorry, new faces?
我们在亚特兰大有个行动
We've got an operation in Atlanta.
他们借给了我们一些人手
They're lending us some of their team.
我不想用这事烦你
I don't want to bore you with it.
戴夫·达伦佐会给你打电♥话♥
Dave Darenzo will give you a call.
他刚下飞机 他会给你细说的 他有你电♥话♥
He just landed. He'll download you. He's got your number.
那我...要...
And-- and I'm... to, uh...
收着点
Hold tight.
我们就让山上的这场混乱自己发展下去
We'll let the frenzy on the hill play itself out.
顺其自然 没事的
Let's take it as it comes. It's all good.
摩根 摩根
Morgan. Hey, Morgan!
那是谁
Who's that?
电视上那个人是谁
Who's that on TV?
那个人看起来好像你♥爸♥爸
That guy looks like your dad.
那个长得超帅
That really good-looking,
高大魁梧
big, tall, strapping,
英俊聪慧的年轻人
handsome, talented young man
看起来像是你♥爸♥爸在电视上谈论自己的工作
looks like your dad talking about his job on TV!
是你
It was you?
-什么 -泄露的消息
- What? - Who leaked it.
-什么 -内特
- What? - Nate.
你在说什么
So-- what are you talking about?
是 是我
Yes, it was me!
你应该看看我那时的样子
You should've seen me!
我说 "皮特 你知道我的
I was all like, "Pete, you know me.
我不接受采访的"
I don't talk to no press."
然后我放了一张卡片到他口袋里
And then I dropped a card right in his pocket
给他递了个眼色
and I winked at him.
起作用了 是吗
And it worked, right?
是 他下周六要请我吃晚饭
Yeah, he's taking me to dinner next Saturday.
起作用了 太感谢你了
Yes, it worked! Thank you so much!
你真是个天才
You are a genius.
这新闻一出来
As soon as the story dropped,
乔就像是被激活了一样
Joel is, like, boom, activated.
我让罗伯茨跟着他了
I got Roberts following him.
我等他给我作完整报告
I'm waiting to hear the full report.
-我的天 -我知道 可不是嘛
- Holy crud. - I know, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我得走了 她要降落了
Mmm, I gotta go. She's landing.
所以乔知道是他做的却一直在撒谎
So, did Joel know he did it and he's just been lying?
我 我不能告诉你
I-- I could not tell you.
但该死的安德森
But freaking Andreesen,
他要是想跟我内特·亨利开战
if he wants to start a war with Nate Henry...
那他最好准备好...
he better be prepared to get a taste...
自食其果
of his own medicine.
我只是不懂安德森为什么这么想要
I just don't understand why Andreesen cares that much
确保埃里克·尼尔待在里面
about Eric Neill staying under.
这是他的工作 不然他会很难堪的
It's his job. It's embarrassment.
万一他弄错了呢
What if he got it wrong?
你真应该听听他跟我说话的语气
You should have heard the way that he talked to me.
他会后悔的 艾伦就已经后悔了
He's gonna regret it, and Alan is,
还有山上那群玩弄政♥治♥的人
and the whole political mountain-hillside,
那个巨大的阴谋集团 宝贝
ginormous cabal, baby.
抱歉 我想得太高太远了吗
Sorry, is that a bit too big, too fast thinking?
有一点 有一点
Little bit? Little bit?
有一点 好吧
Little bit. Okay.
好吧 淡定一点
Okay, take it down a notch.
真♥相♥自会揭开 只要时机成熟
All will be revealed. All will be revealed in due time.
再见 儿子
Good-bye, my boy.
-我爱你 -可以的话 替我打个招呼
- I love you. - If it makes any sense, say hi.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗伯茨 怎么...
Yo, Roberts, how--
多远
How far?
好的 好的 我们还有时间
Okay, okay, we still have time.
好了 到底发生了什么
Okay, what the hell is going on?
你好 很高兴再次见到你
Hi. Good to see you again.
我 我找奥拉西奥
I'm-- I'm looking for Horacio.
你知道他现在会在哪里吗
Do you know where he'd be right about now?
他现在在米勒家
Uh, right now he'd be at the Millers' house.
-米勒家 -你知道左边那条锦绣谷路吧
- The Millers? - You know Splendid Valley Road up to the left?
应该知道 锦绣谷
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表