剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
但内心是个好人
But a good kid at his core.
我总觉得对他来说 那就是最重要的事
I always thought, for him, that was the most important thing.
做个好人
To be a good guy?
他们之间有亲密关系吗
Did they have a relationship?
她对他意淫了大概五分钟
She fancied him for maybe five minutes,
真的是五分钟
I think literally.
迈克尔呢
What about Michael?
奥康纳
O'Connor?
等等 我给自己倒杯水
Hold on, I'll pour myself a glass of water
为你表演笑喷
and gladly perform a spit take for you.
他们从没
They never...?
交往过
Dated?
没有
Uh, no.
相信我
Trust me.
艾伦·佩伯呢
How about Alan Pape?
说来有趣
It's funny.
如果约翰·斯塔莫斯是 我们已经到达巡航高度
If John Stamos was "We have reached our cruising altitude,"
艾伦·佩伯就是 我们已开始初始降落
Alan Pape was "We have now begun our initial descent."
他们约会过
They went out?
短暂约过
Briefly.
打得火热吗
Was it big?
对他来说是
For him.
有多火热
How big?
为了她离婚那么火热
"He used to be married" big.
对她呢
And for her?
如同薄荷口香糖
Like Altoids.
或者那些你从沃尔格林商店出来时捡到的
Or those little things you pick up on your way out of Walgreens
唇膏或者小风扇
like lip balm or little face fans.
-事后想法 -更像是
- An afterthought. - More like the thought you have
你全身发抖之前的想法
that precedes a full-body shudder.
他应该是她交往的最后一个
I think he was the last person she dated
年纪比她大的人
who was older than her.
他会吃醋吗
Was he the jealous type?
北星运动装备
梅芙里克建筑公♥司♥
永久私人安保
乔 我是佩特拉
Joel. Hey, it's Petra.
就是打来问候下
Just checking in.
找一些东西
Uh, finding out some stuff,
想到你
and some thinking about you.
我们或许该谈谈 回我电♥话♥
Um, might be good for us to talk. Give me a call.
JC知道我来这儿了
JC knows I'm here.
我只有几个问题
I just have a few questions.
但愿我能答得上
Hopefully, I have answers.
奥利维亚遇害的新年前夜当晚你在哪儿
Where were you on the New Year's Eve that Olivia was killed?
为什么这很重要
Why is this important?
想解开谜题
Just trying to fit the puzzle pieces together.
我一个人在家
I was home alone.
有人看到你吗
Anyone see you?
我说了 我一个人
As I said, I was alone.
你当时爱着奥利维亚 对吗
You were in love with Olivia, weren't you?
目前为止怎么样
How is this going for you so far?
-什么 -我的肢体语言
- I'm sorry? - My body language.
我对你是欢迎的姿势还是防卫的姿势
Am I opening or am I closing off to you?
抱歉 我不懂
I'm sorry, I-- I don't follow.
连神探南茜都知道要把重要的留在后面
Even Nancy Drew knew to bury the lead.
好歹装下糊涂 让我开始提供信息
At least act confused, get me to start offering things.
从你进门那一刻起
I knew where this was going
我就知道你是来干什么的了
the minute you walked through the door.
说实话 看着
And to be honest, even the prurient,
这火车失事的慢镜头
minor thrill I thought I was gonna get
我以为我会有的淫欲 轻微兴奋也渐渐消失了
watching this slow-motion train wreck has worn off,
对话结束
and so now this conversation is over.
这是复印件
They're copies.
放在奥利维亚家的柜子里
They were in the credenza at Olivia's house.
这些信跟你无关
Those letters are none of your business.
你吃醋 你愤怒
You were jealous, you were angry,
你甚至把你女儿拒绝和你说话
you even blame her for the fact that
-归咎到她身上 -你需要离开
- your daughter won't even speak to you. - You need to leave now.
你在哪儿找到的凯西·德拉克罗瓦
Where did you find Casey Delacroix?
我说了你需要离开
I said you need to leave.
你把躲起来的凯西·德拉克罗瓦找出来
You dragged Casey Delacroix out of hiding
-让焦点重新聚到我哥哥身上 -我要报♥警♥了
- to reshine the light back on my brother. - I'll call the police
或者我亲自把你送出去
or I'll remove you myself!
为什么让我哥哥一直被关着对你如此重要
Why is it so important to you to keep my brother behind bars?
因为你哥哥杀了人
Because your brother is guilty of murder.
没错 那些信是我的
And, yes, those letters are mine.
现在我也过着人们口中所说的
Now, I, too, lead what I guess one would now call
隐居生活
a solitary existence.
我理解你想
And I understand you to be trying
弄明白你的家庭
to make sense of what little family you have,
抱歉我没有仙丹
and I'm sorry I don't have a magic pill
能让你的痛苦过去消失
to make what I imagine is a very painful past go away,
但我是直到在电视上看到后
but I had no idea who Casey Delacroix was
我才知道凯西·德拉克罗瓦是谁
until I saw it on the news.
你妨碍到我办公了
And you are in my place of work
请你立刻离开
and I'd like it back now, please,
我今天也是诸事不顺
as I, too, am having a seriously piss-poor day.
我有东西忘拿了
I-- I just forgot something.
请不要跟我说你同情我
Oh, please don't tell me you're actually feeling sorry for me,
因为实话说 我宁愿你怀疑我也不要你同情我
'cause to be honest, I prefer your suspicion to your pity.
我想和迈克尔·奥康纳谈话
I wanna speak with Michael O'Connor.
为什么
Why?
我也说不清
I-- I don't know exactly.
但我母亲在很久以前
I-- but my brother met with someone
见过他公♥司♥里的一个人
from his organization a long time ago,
然后一年后 一个叫克里夫·琼斯的人
and then a year later, someone named Cliff Jones
联♥系♥了埃里克
contacted Eric about
想要争得奥利维亚的土地
trying to wrangle Olivia's land away from her.
你觉得迈克尔跟这事有关
And you think Michael has something to do with this?
我觉得迈克尔有
I think Michael may have a few pieces of the puzzle
我遗漏的几个拼图碎片
that I am clearly missing.
我为什么要帮你
And why on earth would I help you?
在我刚才对你的指控后 你不会
After what I just accused you of, you wouldn't.
我也不会怪你
And I wouldn't blame you.
我过头了
I overreached.
我
And I'm...
我知道这事超出了我的能力范围
I know I'm in over my head.
但我无路可走了
But I have nowhere else to turn.
你是地球上
You are literally the only
唯一一个能帮我的人
human being on the planet who can help me.
你不会想找迈克尔·奥康纳的
You don't want Michael O'Connor.
-我想的 -迈克尔什么都不知道
- I do. - Michael knows nothing about anything,
连自己袜子放哪儿都不知道
including where he keeps his own socks.
如果你想要信息 就去找汤姆·戴维斯
If you want information, you want Tom Davis.
汤姆管理他的生活
Tom runs his life.
我要怎么联♥系♥上他
Well, how do I speak to him?
在侧门等我
Wait for me at the side entrance.
我打个电♥话♥
Let me make a phone call.
一句忠告
Word of advice--
汤姆·戴维斯是个聪明人
Tom Davis is a smart man.
句子以问号♥结尾
Just 'cause you end a sentence with a question mark
-不代表是问句 -什么意思
- don't mean it's a question. - I don't follow.
确保你的问题是问题而不是指控
Make sure your questions are questions and not accusations.
记住了
Noted.
我在电♥话♥里说了
As I mentioned on the phone,
-小姐 是小姐吧 -嗯
- Miss-- it is Miss? - Yes.
尼尔小姐有几个简单问题
Neill has a few simple questions.
我跟她说你对发生在密西西比河以西的
I told her that you knew everything about anything
一切事都了如指掌
that happens west of the Mississippi.
太平洋以东
And, well, east of the Pacific.
请坐
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表