剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
He left it here when he went down.
-他没有下山 -有人看到他下山了
- He never went down. - He was seen going down.
-谁看到了 -那个女佣
- By who? - The maid.
他下山想要堵住奥利维亚的嘴
He went down the hill to shut Olivia up.
奥利维亚不听
She was being Olivia,
所以他打了她 或许是不小心为之
so he hit her, maybe accidentally,
她摔倒了
but she fell.
他便开始动手打她
Now suddenly, it's assault.
她还是不愿意闭嘴
And she still won't shut up.
最后 他拿起了锤子
Finally, a hammer.
砸了三次 直到她断了气
Three times until she was dead.
然后他把她埋在他地♥产♥边缘的矿井里
Then he dumps her in the mine on the edge of his property.
你有证据吗
You have proof?
我有一份誓词
I have a sworn statement.
是吗
Do you?
弗洛尔·卡斯特罗看到他匆忙离开
Flor Castro saw him leave in a rush,
65分钟后回来
then return 65 minutes later
汗流浃背 身上全是泥浆和雪
bathed in sweat, mud, snow,
还沾了棕红色的东西
and some sort of brownish-red substance
她不知道是什么
that she couldn't explain.
四个小时后 你便叫她
Four hours later, she was told, by you,
立刻离开这个国家
to leave the country immediately.
你可以试着联♥系♥下她
You can try and contact her,
但你得先知道她的新姓氏
but you would have to know her new last name
以及她现在待的国家
and the country she's now living in.
你是在虚张声势
I believe you're bluffing.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm going to make a phone call.
我走了后 希望你能重新考虑一下
While I'm gone, I would encourage you to reconsider the...
这次会面的聊天内容
substance and intent of this meeting.
我回来后 你若走了
When I'm back, if you're not here,
就说明你意识到来这不是个好主意
I'll assume you thought better of your decision to visit.
我不会走
I'll be here.
你一件事也没说对
Well, you're not accurate
但我很好奇
about any of this, but I am curious.
你到底想要什么
What's the ask here?
你想要收买♥♥我 叫我闭嘴吗
You mean in exchange for my silence?
你来这里肯定是有原因的
There's a reason you came here like this.
我们就别自欺欺人了
Let's not kid ourselves.
我想要什么
What's my ask?
这就是我的问题
That is the question.
我想要什么
My ask?
我想要的是
What I want...
红房♥间
is the Red Room.
红房♥间
The Red Room?
红房♥间
The Red Room?
我想要
I would like...
红房♥间 是的
the Red Room, yes.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
说出来了
Wow, that just popped out.
红房♥间 这是我来此的目的
The Red Room. That's why I'm here.
当然 现在一切都说得通了 我能看到
Of course, it all makes sense now. I can see that.
我和红房♥间
Me and the Red Room.
你们有钱人的飞机真快
You rich guys have fast planes.
你认识乔·赫利吗
Do you know Joel Hurley?
认识
I do.
你最好看看新闻
You might want to check the news.
他刚承认杀害了奥利维亚·雷克
He's just confessed to the murder of Olivia Lake.
女佣的誓词 胆量过人啊
Wow, a sworn statement from the maid, that's a bold play.
相当大胆
Very ballsy.
这个时候汤姆就去了隔壁房♥间
Well, that's when Tom got up and went in the other room.
你觉得你把他逼入绝境了吗
So, you think you had him on the ropes?
我可以说 这是个扣人心弦的故事
Now, I can say this-- it's a compelling narrative.
我能看到这些事是如何互相关联
I can see how the dots all connect.
但是有一个坑 而且很大
There's one pothole, though, and it's a big one.
乔认罪了
Joel confessed.
你得知道 我的人跟我说
And I should tell you, my guys are telling me
乔通过了测谎
Joel passed his polygraph.
-通过是什么意思 -他的招供有效
- Passed meaning...? - His confession's gonna hold.
他说的是事实
He's telling the truth.
也可能是他相信他说的是事实
Or he believes he's telling the truth.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你为什么要去
Why did you go in there
找汤姆和迈克尔
to Tom and Michael?
让他们承认
To get them to admit it.
-总有人得挑战他们 -我不信
- I mean, somebody had to take these guys on. - Oh, I don't buy it.
你的真正目的是什么
What were you really after?
你的大招是什么
What was your big move?
没有大招
There was no big move.
没有吗
No?
就想率先看到必然的结局吗
Just wanted to get a firsthand look at the inevitable?
你是说他们永远不会被打败吗
You mean that they were never gonna go down.
可能是因为他们人比你多
Could be they outman you.
也可能是因为钱比你多
Could be they outspend you.
也可能只是偶然的运气
Or it's just blind, dumb luck.
他们那种人永远不会输
People like that just don't lose.
你让案子重启了
You got the case reopened.
这是你来这的全部原因
It was the entire reason you came here.
我不明白你为何不欣喜若狂
I don't understand why you're not bouncing off the walls.
换做是我的话
If it were me,
我就接受向前看了
I'd be taking yes for an answer and moving on.
佩特拉
Petra?
有人找你
You have a visitor out in the hallway.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-尼尔小姐吗 -叫我佩特拉
- Miss Neill? - Petra.
-有什么需要帮助的吗 -我叫丽萨·菲尔普斯
- How can I help you? - Hi. My name is Lisa Phelps.
我在写一本书 希望能成为
I'm putting together a book I hope will be
一本关于奥利维亚·雷克遗产的权威书籍
the definitive book on the legacy of Olivia Lake.
不好意思 你多大了
Um, I'm sorry, how old are you?
17岁
Oh. I'm 17.
更像是一个个人叙事
And it's more like a personal narrative,
被她改变了生活的人的故事 比如我的
stories of people's lives she really changed, like mine.
项目里很多小孩都分享了自己的故事
A bunch of other kids from the program did pieces
你哥哥也有参与
and so did your brother.
他说我该来找你
He said I should talk to you.
我哥哥画了一幅画
Oh, my brother did a-- a painting?
不 他写了篇论文
No, he wrote an essay.
这是学校项目吗
Is this for a school project?
是英布利出版社的
It's for Embry House.
-她的出版社 -对
- Her publisher? - Yeah.
他们准备出一本《这林子的主人是谁》的周年再版
They're doing the anniversary reprint of "Whose Woods,"
我觉得这可以作为它的指南
and I kind of thought this could be a companion for it.
实际上 过去四年半我都在弄这个
Actually, I spent the last four and a half years working on it.
两周前才卖♥♥掉
I didn't sell it till two weeks ago.
你卖♥♥了
You sold it?
自己卖♥♥的
On your own?
奥利维亚说如果我停下脚步
Olivia said the only person that could take me off my path
唯一能让我偏离轨道的就是我自己
is myself if I stop walking.
马赛克儿童艺术基金会
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
有问题请尽管问
Let me know if you have any questions.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就看看
Just looking.
奥利维亚·雷克
马赛克创始人
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表