剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
然而 我知道这很敏感
However, I know this is touchy,
但我们不能排除埃里克
but we can't-- we can't rule out Eric.
在他的锤子上发现了她的血 他的指纹
On his hammer was found her blood, his prints.
他在改造她的画室
He was redoing her studio.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
丽芙没跟你说吗
Oh, Liv didn't tell you?
这会成为一个办公室
This is gonna be an office now.
在他包里发现的
It was found in his bag.
谁会把杀人武器放在自己包里
Who puts a murder weapon in their own bag?
一个匆忙离开的人
Someone in a rush to leave?
或者一个被嫁祸的人
Or someone who's being framed?
内特 你在你自己的笔记中写道
Nate, you said in your own case notes
"为什么艾伦坚持认为是埃里克"
"Why is Alan fixated on Eric?"
你认为案子在不该结案的时候结了
You didn't-- you didn't think the case should close when it did.
我们跑题了
But we're getting off track.
所以埃里克
Uh, so, we have Eric.
这将我们引向卡梅隆
That leads us to Cameron.
卡梅隆的动机 保险箱
Cameron motive-- the safe?
也许吧
Probably.
勾上
So, check.
工具 不知道
Means-- no idea.
时机 不知道
Opportunity-- no idea.
行为
Behavior?
消失得无影无踪
Well, he dropped off the face of the Earth.
访问女佣侄女收获不小
Oh, good work with the maid's niece.
水费账单上有个转递地址
There was a water bill that had a forwarding address...
在兰格平原
in Langer Plain.
有个名字 莱蒂西亚·阿奎拉或者莱蒂
There's a name-- Leticia Aguilar or Letty.
我还在等上面批搜查令
I'm still waiting to get approval to go in.
-我们可以去 -不不 我还需要更多时间
- Hey, we'll go. - No, no, no, I still need more time.
我们不会有事的 我们可以现在就走
No, we'll be fine. We can go right now.
这还没完事
We're not done here.
你当时也在她的房♥产上
You were also on the property.
我在那工作居住
Well, I worked there and I lived there,
我当然在了
so of course I was there.
不 我是说你当时在那
No, I meant you were there.
你有看到任何人吗
So, did you see anybody?
或者你认识谁可能是嫌疑人吗
Or do you know anybody who could be a possible suspect?
你9:46离开的时候
When you left at 9:46,
有看到谁吗
did you see anyone on your way out?
我们有一份名单
We've got a list.
我们想知道
We're just trying to figure out
有没有人欠她钱
if there was anybody who owed her money
或者跟她有矛盾
or had beefs or anything.
我会好好回忆下
Well, I'll put some thought into it.
她惹怒了不少人
She pissed a lot of people off, so.
我们能谈谈伊尔莎吗
Can we talk about Ilsa?
不管她叫什么 当然
Or whatever her name is. Sure.
所以
So, uh,
很难开口
there's no easy way to say this,
但我还是要说
so I just will.
我现在位置很尴尬
I'm in a weird place here.
弗兰克告诉我了你的担心
Frank told me about your concerns,
我什么都不会跟劳拉说
and, um, I'm not gonna say anything to Laura.
这是你们俩的事
I believe that's between you two to, um--
你们自己解决
whatever, to work out.
不过没有别的事 对吗
But there's nothing else, though, is there?
没有别的什么
Nothing else what?
我需要知道的 乔
That I need to know about, Joel.
没有
No.
那就好
Okay. Okay, cool.
-确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
好了 去莱蒂西亚家吧
Okay, to Leticia's.
好
Great.
乔
内特想我问你个问题
Oh, hey, Nate wanted me to ask you a question.
JC说你欠她钱
JC said you owed her.
我没懂
I don't follow.
我们刚在酒店谈论
Well, we were talking about
欠了她钱的人
people who owed her money back at the hotel,
我记得JC说过
and I just remembered that JC said that--
很多人都欠她 我的情况很模糊
Look, tons owed her. In my case, it was murky.
我刚过去住的时候 她说
I mean, when I first started there, she was like,
"你可以干活抵房♥租"
"Hey, you can work instead of rent."
然后突然间她又说 "你欠我10个月的房♥租"
And then all of a sudden, she's like, "You owe me for 10 months."
我说 "什么"
And I was like, "What?"
我不觉得我欠她钱
But I wouldn't say I owed.
这里转弯
Oh, you're gonna turn up here.
你什么意思 她有做记录吗
So, what are you saying? This is written down somewhere?
记录下来的是
Well, what was written down
她会进入新的一年
is that she was gonna go into the new year--
她和埃里克 把账都算清
she and Eric both-- clean, without owing or being owed.
JC说他在圣诞节前知道的这事
And JC said he found this out right before Christmas, so.
总之 你不用太担心这个
Anyway, I wouldn't-- I wouldn't worry too much about it.
等等
Wait.
什么时候
When?
我刚说了 圣诞节前
I just told you, before Christmas.
我是说你什么时候听说的
No, when did you hear this?
上周听说了好几次
Various times over the last week.
你和内特谈过这事
You and Nate spoke about this,
你和JC也谈过这事
and you and JC spoke about this?
内特: 你在哪
你不是说
I thought you said
你没法让任何人和你谈话吗
you could not get anybody to talk to you out here?
那个女生家 兰格平原
我是说没人想和我谈
I said no one wanted to talk to me.
内特: 他像有罪的样子吗
更像是多疑
-莱蒂西亚 -你是乔
- Leticia? - You're Joel?
你好 我是佩特拉
Hi, I'm Petra.
-你有空吗 -嗯
- You got a minute? - Yeah.
卡梅隆老爱说起她画室里的保险箱
Cameron would constantly blab about the safe in the lady's studio
说里面随时都有现金
and how it was always keeping cash.
然后他说里面有一些画作
And then he said there were some art drawings
捐给她慈善组织的 他有做调查
for her charity, and he had did research,
价值7.5万
and they were worth $75,000.
然后他猜出了保险箱的密♥码♥
So, then he figured out the combination to the safe
典型 你在做什么
-然后 -等等 抱歉
- and-- - Wait, I'm sorry.
他猜出了密♥码♥
He just figures out the combination?
在西尔维斯特·史泰龙的电影《金蝉脱壳》里
In the Sylvester Stallone movie "Escape Plan,"
我在做什么
他们能通过观看按键的颜色深度
they tell which safe numbers are used the most
判断出哪些数字使用频率更高
by how dark the keys are.
他进入画室
And so, he goes to the studio
他说 "5明显最深
and he was like, "Okay, 5 is darkest by a lot,
然后是7和8"
and then the 7 and the 8."
不要在紧急关头改变策略
然后他谷歌♥了很多内容
And so, then he Googles a whole bunch of stuff,
包括她的生日
including her birthday,
结果是1958年5月7日
which turns out to be May 7, 1958.
5-7-5-8
5-7-5-8.
-然后他就闯进去了 -不知道
- So then he broke in? - I don't know.
因为他走了 平安夜
'Cause then he was gone. Christmas Eve.
我姨妈弗洛尔说 "我跟你说过他"
My Aunt Flor was like, "I told you about him."
她怎么认识他的
How did she know him?
不知道 我姨妈和她朋友爱管闲事
I don't know. They were busybodies, my aunt and her friends.
她给有钱人打工
She worked for the rich people,
所以她觉得她很重要
so she thought she was so important.
然后她离开 突然间
Then she left and she was suddenly
她在墨西哥又成了原来的那个普通老太婆了
just an old Mexican lady in Mexico again.
少了一个操心对象
That's another one I don't need to bother with.
她什么时候走的
When did she leave?
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表