剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
I want to talk to Frank Scott.
你在迈克尔·奥康纳家找到了那只手
You don't think it's weird that you found the hand
不觉得奇怪吗
on Michael O'Connor's property?
奥利维亚被杀那天
And on the day Olivia was murdered,
她给迈克尔·奥康纳打了电♥话♥
she called Michael O'Connor
通话时长大概一分钟
and talked to him for, like, a minute...
-是52秒 -就在她死之前
- 52 seconds. - ...just before she died.
是啊 我当时确实觉得奇怪
Yeah, I did find that weird at the time.
然后呢
And?
说出来你可能不信
Believe it or not, you know,
我有继续深挖
I followed up on that.
有目击者看到她打了那通电♥话♥
There were witnesses to the call.
奥利维亚很生气
Olivia was upset.
她和你哥哥大吵一架
She had had a fight with your brother.
迈克尔想安慰她
Michael tried to console her.
没成功
He couldn't.
好吧 你不觉得奇怪吗 她
Okay, don't you think it's weird that she--
迈克尔和他的合伙人汤姆·戴维斯
that Michael and his associate, Tom Davis,
第二天就飞往特克斯和凯科斯群岛
flew to Turks and Caicos the very next day?
他们每到新年都这样
As they did every New Year's.
坐同一班航♥班♥去同一个目的地
Same destination, same flight.
你知道吗 要是他们没去
You know what would've been weird?
这才奇怪呢
If they didn't leave.
你重新审问过他吗
Have you re-interviewed him?
-没有 -因为
- No. - Because?
因为
Because...
你已经在我的笔记里读到原因了
because of what you've already read in my notes.
他没离开房♥子
He never left the house.
他的手♥机♥没离开过房♥子
His cell phone never left the house.
-有 -目击者 我知道
- There were-- - Witnesses, I get it.
-等等 那只手 -是不是在谋杀时被砍下的
- Wait, was the hand...? - What, cut off in the murder?
除非她是在八到十个月的时间内
Not unless she was killed by a dozen tiny rodents
被几十只啮齿动物慢慢咬死的 不是
over a period of 8 to 10 months, no.
没错 我们在检查所有
And, yes, we are checking all the old mine shafts
连通那条溪流的旧矿井
that feed into that stream.
问你个问题
I got a question for you.
既然你这么在乎你哥哥埃里克
You care so much about your brother Eric...
他最需要你的时候 你跑哪去了
Where were you when he needed you most?
为什么现在 都过了四年
And why now, four years later,
你突然又关心起这些
are you suddenly all over this?
我觉得 关于这件事
I think I might have been wrong about Eric
我可能错怪埃里克了
in this specific situation.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这么说 这是你的心结了
So, this is about you.
是啊
I mean, yeah.
我们去看电影
What? We went to the movies.
《霍比特人》
"Hobbit."
《霍比特人2》 10:20那场
"Hobbit 2." 10:20 show.
你们走了阿罗约大道去伊斯特里奇购物中心
You took El Camino to Arroyo Parkway to the Eastridge Mall.
笔录里都写了
It's all in the case notes.
-你还坚持这种说法吗 -我来
- Do you wanna stick with that? - Would you let me...?
我来问问题
I'll ask the questions.
我们只想知道 这故事是不是
So, all we need to know is if you and Joel,
你和乔编造出来的 不管是出于什么原因
for whatever reason, made up that story.
你可以现在说 或者我们过会儿再谈
I can find out now or we can talk later.
到那时我也会知道
I can find out then.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-你真想知道的话 -是的
- If you're really asking me. - Yeah.
关于乔 我有这么一句话要说
I've got this to say about Joel.
乔有众所周知的一面
There's the Joel that everyone sees...
然后还有另一面
and then there's the other Joel.
我不明白这怎么削弱了你的男子气概
I don't understand why that's emasculating.
在犯罪现场
Oh, co-- at the crime scene?
当着大家的面
In front of everybody?
把我逼到绝路上
And making me have no choice about it?
摩根在哪
Uh, where's Morgan?
在欧文家 我给马尼发短♥信♥
At Owen's. I'll text Marney.
你了解弗兰克的
And you know Frank. I mean...
必须得我同意 她才能跟他谈
like I'm going to empower her to talk to him?
跟弗兰克谈
To Frank?
不用你同意 她本来就可以
You're not empowering her. She already has the power.
她是个平民
She's a private citizen.
她愿意跟谁说话都行
She can talk to whoever she wants.
你担心 是因为弗兰克
You're just afraid that-- 'cause Frank is--
-最难控制的人 -你担心自己会失控
- The loosest cannon ever. - That you're gonna lose control.
我都不知道他受什么控制
I don't even know what it's control of.
但这只手出现了
But this hand comes up,
然后这个女孩出现了
and then this girl shows up,
突然间我被逼到绝路上
and suddenly I have no choice
只能跟着别人的计划走
but to follow somebody else's agenda and it's not mine.
她好像说得对
It sounds like she was right.
-这无关紧要 -不 正中主题
- Which is beside the point. - Which is exactly the point.
-不是的 -是的
- No, it's not. - Yes.
四年前 你把案子推得一干二净
You had the case completely yanked away from you four years ago.
你不喜欢那个结果
You never liked the result,
如果突然出现的
and if it was some dude
是个男人
who just suddenly showed up out of the blue,
你就会说"小梅 天啊
you would be saying to me, "Mel, oh, my God,
最幸运的事出现了"
the luckiest thing happened."
我不明白你想说什么
I don't see where this is going.
你觉得自己男子气概被削弱 因为她是女人
You were emasculated because it was a woman,
我就这个意思
is what I'm saying.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. I believe you're correct.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你会没事的 你能对付她
You'll be fine. You can handle her.
我担心的是艾伦
You know who I would be worried about is Alan.
假如她能让乔回来 会是什么时候
Assuming she can get Joel back, when do you think that would be?
这是另外一件事
And that's another thing.
她自信十足 她能把乔叫回来
She's so supremely confident that she can get Joel to come back.
那可是乔啊
I mean, Joel?
乔最后非常讨厌这儿
Joel freaking hated it here by the end.
你见过他在Facebook上发的帖子
I mean, come on, you saw his Facebook posts.
他已经变了个人
He's a totally different guy down there.
我觉得
I say there's no way
她没法让他回来
she'll get him to come back.
怎么了
What?
我觉得你小瞧了这个人
I think you're underestimating this person.
路易斯安那州 斯莱德尔
-我们要从水草上开过去 -好
- We'll go right up these lilies here. - All right!
来了
Here we go!
爽
Oh, yeah!
什么动物能杀死短吻鳄
What can kill an alligator?
想想看 什么能伤到短吻鳄
Let's see. What can hurt one of these things?
什么动物能伤到短吻鳄
What can harm an alligator?
什么都不能
Nothing.
我改口 我们能 人是它们唯一的天敌
Well, scratch that. We can. We're its only predators.
不过你要是继续探着身子 儿子
Unless you keep leaning over the edge like that, Junior.
那情况可就不一样了
Then things are gonna change.
儿子
Junior...
-你看见了吗 -哪儿
- You see that out there? - Where?
-正前面 -那是我们的战利品
- Straight? - That's our little trophy.
正前面 就在那
Straight ahead, right there!
-就那儿 -别惊动它
- Right there. - Let's not spook this one.
-看见树后的那只了吗 -看见了
- See him right there just beyond that tree? - Yeah.
好了 下一步就是把那倒霉蛋抓上船
All right, the next job is get that sucker on the boat.
谁来 艾娃吗
Who's gonna do the deed? Ava?
谢谢 不用了
Thanks, but, no, thanks.
艾娃肯定不行 你呢 爸爸
Okay, definitely not Ava. How about you, Dad?
-泰勒 -儿子
- Taylor? - Oh, Junior?
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表