剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
另外一个人呢
W-where's the other guy?
我跟另外一个人说了同样的话
I told the other guy the same thing.
我不明白现在什么情况
I-I don't understand what's happening.
嗯
Yeah.
这个
Well...
显然 佩伯警探
apparently, Detective Pape
不信你不明白
doesn't believe that you don't understand.
所以我们会再审讯一次
So we're gonna do this again.
一直审讯
And again.
-我会给你 -我不想要律师
- I'm gonna offer you-- - I don't want a lawyer.
我不需要律师
I don't need a lawyer.
你知不知道如果你不要的话 你会有怎样的牵连
Do you understand the implications if you don't get--
我不想要律师
I don't want a lawyer.
行
Okay.
新年前夜
So, it's New Year's Eve.
你告诉奥利维亚真♥相♥
You tell Olivia the truth.
她打了你
She hits you,
威胁要报♥警♥
she threatens to call the police.
是的
Yes.
你跑走了
You bolt.
是的
Yes.
你意识到如果她真的报♥警♥
You realize that if she does call the police,
你就完了
you're effed.
你有前科 所以你回去
You have priors, so you come back.
不
No.
你回到工作室
So, you came back into the studio.
试图给她讲道理
You tried to talk sense into her.
不 真的 不是这样的
No, seriously, that's not what happened.
我从没回去
I never came back.
我从没回去
I never came back.
我从来没有回去
I never, ever, ever came back.
我都不知道她
I didn't find out that she was...
直到他们在特拉基找到我
until they came for me in Truckee.
我不懂的是
What I don't understand
为何警♥察♥在特拉基找到你的时候
is why you changed your story twice
你要两次改你的说法
in Truckee when the police came.
得了吧
Come on, man.
锤子上有你的指纹
We got your prints on the hammer.
她刚把你写进她的遗嘱
She had just put you into her will.
是吗
She did?
乔: 你听说了吗
听说什么
乔: 奥利维亚失踪 内特逮捕了埃里克
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
抱歉
Yeah, I'm-- I'm sorry.
这很愚蠢 但我被要求
This is super silly, but I have been tasked
追查125个人
with tracking down literally 125 people
弄清他们在9:30
and getting their literal whereabouts
到凌晨1点间的下落
9:30 and 1:00 a.m.
-这个 -看电影对吗
- Well... - Movies, right?
-是的 看电影 -和弗兰克
- Yeah, movies. - With Frank.
-对 和弗兰克 -嗯
- Yeah, with Frank. - Right.
我们开车上了阿罗约大道
We took El Camino to Arroyo Parkway
去了伊斯特里奇购物中心
to the Eastridge Mall
看了10:20场的《霍比特人2》
and saw the 10:20 "Hobbit 2."
好的
Okay, all right.
10:20 谢谢
10:20. Thank you.
你可以走了 伙计
You are dismissed, laddie.
口音不错
Good accent.
我们去找弗兰克谈
Let's go talk to Frankie.
好了
Okay.
-好的 -该你了
- Okay. - Your turn.
该我了
My turn.
很快就会放他回来 我保证
I'll bring him right back, I promise.
我错过什么了
So, what'd I miss?
小梅刚在说
Um, well, Mel was just saying
要迅速破案的压力不小
there's this weird pressure to solve this thing fast.
-谁在施压 -天啊
- From who? - Oh, my God,
你知道的 山上的居民
it's, you know, people on the hill
给地方检察官 内特上司和内特施压
to the DA to Nate's boss to Nate.
一直往下
I mean, it's all the way down.
他们想给乌合之众传达一条信息
They're trying to send a message to the riffraff.
我们这有乌合之众吗
Do we even have riffraff?
之前有个在商店行窃的
Um, we had that shoplifter...
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表