剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Either way, your debt's clear.
我想问下 这一切是为了什么
If I may, what's this really all about?
我父亲特别喜欢那里纯朴的景色
My father just really loved the pristine views
我想给他送点礼物
and I wanted to do something nice for him.
谢谢你的参与
Thanks for coming in on this.
我来了
Hi!
-你在家吗 -在厨房♥里
- You home? - In the kitchen.
你这表情就像是在我的地毯上拉了屎
Oh, you look like you just took a shit on my carpet
然后又用窗帘擦了屁♥股♥
and wiped your ass on the drapes.
-怎么了 -我不能说
- What gives? - I can't tell you.
是吗 你专门过来
Really? You came all the way over here
就是为了一件不能说的事吗
for something you cannot tell me?
滚吧
Fuck off.
好吧 我可以告诉你
Okay, I can tell you.
埃里克上周在马赛克待了两天
Eric spent two days last week in Mosaic.
在画廊里
In the gallery.
阿莱莎告诉我的
Alyssa told me this.
这是秘密
It's a secret.
他一直在盘问她
He was apparently grilling her
了解生意扯淡
all about the business schmegegge,
指的是那些风险投资人
which is what those VC guys call it
没在物色人才的时候
when they're not out headhunting.
她觉得他想给你提个方案
She thinks he wants to pitch you on the idea
扩张马赛克
to take Mosaic and build it out
在不同城市建公♥司♥
to a whole bunch of offices in a whole bunch of cities.
你得发誓 我没跟你说这些
You have to swear I didn't say any of this to you.
阿莱莎没告诉我是对的
That is awesome that Alyssa didn't tell me.
她隐瞒这件事居然还能得到好评
So she gets kudos for keeping this a secret?
人生本来就不公平
I didn't say life was fair.
他在来的路上了 你走吧
He's on his way over here. You gotta go.
我就蹲在桌底下 不说话
I'll just be squatting under the table. Shh.
虽然我也希望如此 但你赶紧走
However much I wish you could, beat it.
抱歉这几天失去了联络
I'm sorry I've been out of touch the last few days.
在忙工作上的事
I had some work stuff.
你的短♥信♥吸引了我
Well, I was intrigued by your text.
-我能进去吗 -嗯
- May I? - Yeah.
自从我们见面后 我就一直在想你
Since we met, I've been thinking about you,
想你说过的那些话
about some stuff you said.
你说那本书的灵感就那么一次
You said that the book happened once
在26年前 45秒内就完成
in 45 seconds, 26 years ago,
所以我的问题是 要是那整本书
so my question to you is what if the entire book
只是你
was only the first chapter
留给后人的第一章呢
in what your actual legacy turned out to be?
所以奥利维亚·雷克遗产的故事
So, the story of the legacy of Olivia Lake--
是什么
what is it?
从一个梦境奥利维亚构想出了一本经典著作
From a dream Olivia imagines a classic.
基于那本著作的力量
On the strength of that classic
她构想出了一个慈善组织 那里成千上万的小孩
she imagines a charity where thousands of kids
已经从他们自己的梦境中创造出了东西
have created things from their own dreams already.
所以下一步是什么
So, what's next?
我辞了职 没有回头路
I quit my job, and there's no going back,
然后开始第三章
it would appear, which ushers in chapter three.
不敢相信你辞职了
I-- I can't believe you quit your job.
这跟我无关 第三章
It's not about me. So, chapter three.
我周一去了画廊
I went by the gallery on Monday
我看到很多小孩过来
and I see all these groups of kids come in
参观艺术 展示自己的艺术 制♥作♥艺术
and look at art and show their own art and make art,
我在想 "为什么他们要从盐湖城过来
and I'm thinking, "Why are they bussing them in from Salt Lake?
为什么不直接在盐湖城开一个"
Why don't they just open one right in Salt Lake?"
然后我想 "为什么只在盐湖城"
And then I think, "Why just Salt Lake?"
所以我的想法是 如果
So, my pitch to you is what if chapter three
奥利维亚·雷克遗产的第三章
in the legacy of Olivia Lake
是第一阶段呢 五座城市
is phase one: five cities--
盐湖城 夏延 丹佛 阿尔布开克 菲尼克斯
Salt Lake, Cheyenne, Denver, Albuquerque, Phoenix.
五年计划
.......five-year plan.
第三阶段 二十年计划
Phase three: 20-year plan.
因为当时太晚了 我脑子挺昏的
And just 'cause it was late and I was getting punchy...
跟你说了我不是艺术家
Told you I'm not an artist.
有什么想法吗
Thoughts?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表