剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
弗兰克
Frank!
他的右手
It was his right hand.
又红又肿
It was red and swollen
指关节处
and there was, like, a crack, okay,
有裂口
like, at the knuckle.
-你确定 -确定
- You're certain of this? - Yeah.
我停车的时候看见的 我说
I saw it when I was pulling up, and I was like,
"哥们 你不是用这只手画画吗
"Dude, that's your drawing hand.
出什么事了"
What happened?"
他说什么
What did he say?
他和劳拉吵了一架
He and Laura got into a fight.
他说他捶墙来着
He said he punched a wall.
她摆出一副自以为是的架子
She was acting all self-righteous.
你知道她什么样
You know how she can get.
其实我不知道她会那样
Actually, I don't know her to be that way, no.
相信我 在甜美外表之下
Yeah, well, trust me, underneath all that sweetness--
总之 这是为什么他和那个女孩走了
anyways, that's why he went with the girl, okay?
就像后来发展的那样
So the story goes.
乔 你好吗
Hey, Joel. What's up, buddy?
-内特 -我不在
- Yeah, hey, Nate. - I'm not here.
有关于卡梅隆的消息 可能是一条线索
Some Cameron info for ya. A lead, I think.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
-好 -有人想出♥售♥赃物
- Okay. - So, there was someone who actually tried
从奥利维亚保险箱里偷走的画
to fence Olivia's drawing that was stolen from the safe,
我搞到了那个人的邮箱
and I have the guy's email address.
-我发给你 -你有他的邮箱
- Here, I'll give it to you. - You have his email address?
-对 -太好了
- Yeah. - Uh, well, great.
我记一下 给我纸笔
I wanna take that down. Pen and paper, please.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? - Sure, yeah.
是ray.Breslin@jnet
Okay, it's ray.Breslin@jnet.
ray.Breslin
Ray.Breslin--
-b-r-e-s -l-i-n
- b-r-e-s... - l-i-n.
-l--i-n@ -对 @jnet
- ...L-I-N@... - Yeah, @jnet.
...jnet
...jnet.
好了
Okay, cool.
-嗯 -我查查看 谢谢
- Yeah. - I will look into that. Thank you.
不客气
Yeah, you're welcome. You're welcome.
你没事吧
Hey, um, are you okay?
你还好吧
You doing all right?
没事
Yeah. Yeah, good.
我很好
Great.
因为
No, it's just 'cause, uh,
你之前听起来 不太对劲
you sounded a little, uh, off earlier.
不 我很好
No, I'm good. I'm good.
你呢
Uh, how about you?
我吗 不 我很好
Me? No, I'm-- I'm good.
-我真的很好 -是吗
- I'm-- I'm all good. - Yeah?
-你还行吧 -还行
- You doing okay? - Yeah.
-还行 -有什么新消息吗
- Yep, yeah. - Hey, any new news?
没 没有消息
Nope. No, uh-- no news.
-没有 -我要...
- Nope. - Hey, I gotta, uh--
我要去看看劳拉
I gotta check in with Laura here, so.
好的 替我跟她问好
Oh, yeah, yeah. Hey, tell her I said, "Hi."
好的 拜
Okay, bye.
大河湾鳄鱼向导
鳄鱼狩猎
删除整个网站
警告 删除将无法撤消
确定要删除整个网站吗
网站信息将需要重新构建
-那你还想要小冰箱吗 -要
- So you still want the minibar-- - Yeah!
我不明白
I don't understand.
劳拉·赫利来电
什么时候
When?
不如下一班航♥班♥吧
I would say the next possible flight.
新奥尔良国际机场有一班可以在6点到盐湖城
There's one out of MSY that gets you in at 6:00,
你能在6:45前到达萨米特县
puts you in Summit by 6:45.
内特 你要告诉我到底是怎么回事
Nate, you need to tell me what's happening.
五分钟我问过他 他什么也没说
I talked to him five minutes ago. He said nothing.
我唯一能告诉你的就是
Only thing I can tell you is, uh...
你真的应该过来 劳拉
you-- you really should be here, Laura.
我知道这也许会让事情难上加难
I know this is maybe making it more difficult,
但是为乔想想
but for Joel's sake,
在我们俩面谈之前 你不能找他谈
you can't talk to him until you and I speak in person.
到底有多严重
How serious is this?
他做了什么吗
Did-- did he do something?
等你到了 我们再谈吧
We'll talk when you get here, okay?
好 拜
Okay, bye.
你没事吧
You okay?
我要去一趟萨米特
I need to go to Summit.
现在吗
Now?
乔也许有麻烦
Joel's in some kind of trouble, I think.
内特 我们的一个警♥察♥朋友
Nate, a friend of ours, a cop...
在我过去前他什么都不肯跟我说
he won't tell me anything until I get there.
而且他说
And he says that...
在我和他面谈之前
I shouldn't talk to Joel
我不该找乔谈
until he and I speak.
真糟 宝贝
Shit, babe.
心疼你
I'm sorry.
他是虚构的
He's fictional.
什么叫做他是虚构的
What do you mean he's fictional?
他是一部电影里的人物
He is a character from a movie.
雷·布雷斯林是史泰龙在《金蝉脱壳》里的角色
Ray Breslin is Stallone's character from "Escape Plan."
那邮件呢
What-- what about the email?
邮箱是卡梅隆·摩根的
The email is registered to Cameron Morgan.
我们知道他12月31日在哪
We knew where he was on December 31st.
-嗯 -抱歉 警探
- Yeah. - Excuse me, Detective,
有个叫佩特拉·尼尔的人
someone named Petra Neill
说她一直在找你
says she's been trying to reach you.
告诉她我一直有收到她的短♥信♥
Tell her I've been getting her texts
叫她不要再打给我了
and she needs to stop trying to call me.
其实你可以说...
In fact, you can tell-- mm-hmm.
你好 我们不能说话
Hi. We can't talk.
我们就不该开始说话
We never should have started talking.
得顾全大局
Listen, this is big-picture thing.
等这事结束后 也许可以
When this is over, maybe,
但是在这之前 你不能再联♥系♥我
but until then, you must stop trying to reach me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要再接通她的电♥话♥
She doesn't get through again.
-你肯定不喜欢看到这个 -怎么了
- Um, you're gonna hate this. - Why?
打开六频道
Turn on Channel 6.
能大声点吗
Can I get some volume?
引用线人原话
...quoting sources now
有两件物品同尸体一起被发现
who say two items were found with the body--
一件受到漂白剂严重腐蚀的T恤
a T-shirt badly worn away by bleach
还有一个很小的蓝色塑料三角形
and a small, blue plastic triangle
也许被用来埋葬尸体
that might have been used to bury the body.
我的老天
Oh, gosh darn it!
最初并不是谋杀案
It didn't start out as a murder.
-我想是事态升级了 -麦克
- I think it escalated. - Mike!
-冲动犯罪 -不是我
- A passion thing. - It wasn't me.
那到底是谁
Then who the heck was it?
你来干什么
And what are you doing here?
-我有朋友在这里 -他想要一些信息
- I have friends here. - He wanted some information.
我觉得告诉他没什么大不了的
I didn't think it'd be a big deal giving it to him.
-艾伦 -我才刚到 不可能是我泄露出去的
- Oh, Alan. - I just got here! I had no way to leak that.
我一直在想
See, I've been thinking about it,
我认为是交通部或IT部的人
and I think it was someone from transport or IT.
难以置信 简直难以置信
I can't believe this. I can't freaking believe this.
现在安德森
It's bad enough we got
在调查该死的凯西·德拉克罗瓦已经够糟了
Andreesen digging up Casey freakin' Delacroix now!
-我们不知道是不是他干的 -那还会是谁
- We don't know he did that. - Then who else could it be?
还有谁知道那信息
Who else even has that information?
还有谁不希望埃里克·尼尔上诉
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表