剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
He was in jail in Tucson.
违反假释条例
Parole violation.
总之
Anyhow...
我之前刚参加完鉴证组的会议
I got out of a meeting with forensics today.
我给你复印了一份报告
I got a copy of the report for you.
你可以拿去看
You can read it if you want later.
或许能让你记起来些什么
Maybe it'll help jog something.
简单概括就是
The short of it?
奥利维亚 她左下巴被打
Olivia was hit on the jaw on the left side of her face
出手的人是右撇子
by somebody who's right-handed.
我不知道你是否知道这个
I don't know if you know this,
但埃里克·尼尔是左撇子
but Eric Neill is left-handed.
你的右手当时又红又肿 沾满了鲜血
Your right hand was bruised, red, and swollen,
蒂亚在午夜接到你
both when Tia picked you up at midnight--
准确说是11:57分
11:57, to be exact--
以及早上弗兰克带你进城的时候
and the next morning when Frank got you in town.
听着 这只是一小部分
But listen, that's-- that's the least of it.
今天我们派了一个人跟踪你
We had someone following you today, man.
你一得知在尸体旁
As soon as you saw the information
发现了什么
about what was found with the body,
你就离开了酒店
you left the hotel.
你去了马塞勒斯县
You went to Marcellus County.
那是园丁奥拉西奥的居住地
That's where the gardener, Horacio, lives.
你在杀人之后
He's the guy you sold the truck to
把卡车卖♥♥给了他
after the murder.
卖♥♥完车之后
After Horacio...
你去了80号♥州际公路上的一个加油站
you went to a gas station on I-80.
此刻正有一组人在去加油站的路上
We've got guys headed down to the gas station now.
我让他们搜索垃圾箱
I've instructed them to check the Dumpsters.
你是要跟我说他们会找到什么
You wanna tell me what they're gonna find, or...
还是我等他们告诉我
should I hear it from them?
现在要怎么办
So, what happens now?
现在我会回办公室 起草一份搜查令
Now I go back to my office and I write up a warrant.
明早第一时间拿给检察官
And I go to the prosecutor first thing in the morning,
等他签署后 我相信他会签的
and when he signs it-- and I do believe that he will sign it--
然后我去找沃伦法官
then I talk to Judge Warren... in chambers
我把我刚才跟你说的再跟她说一遍
and I tell her what I'm telling you now.
然后她批准
And she approves it.
乔 然后我回到这个酒店房♥间
Joel, then I come back to this hotel room...
你和劳拉决定要怎么做
and you and Laura are gonna have to decide how to play this.
我记得我当时和奥利维亚在吵什么
I remember what Olivia and I were arguing about.
她说我欠她钱
She said I owed her money
我说"这不公平"
and I said, "It's not fair."
然后我好像说她不诚实
And then I think I told her she wasn't honest.
她对我说我永远
And she said to me that I'll never make it as a--
成不了艺术家
as an artist.
她让我住农场的唯一原因
And that the only reason I was on the farm
是她想上我
was because she wanted to fuck me.
所以我去找了你
So I went to you.
你问我怎么了 我说了一些话
You asked me what was wrong and I said some stuff.
我记得你好像在帮她说话
And I seem to remember you siding with her.
只是就她想上你这事帮她说话而已
Only about the fact she wanted to fuck you.
那之后的事我都不记得了
And I don't remember anything after that.
说来有趣 我当时想
It's funny, I was like,
"乔喜欢那辆卡车
"Joel loves that truck.
为什么这么急着卖♥♥掉
Why does he wanna sell it so fast?
他不在乎奥拉西奥给多少钱
He doesn't care what Horacio pays for it,
他只想卖♥♥掉
he just wants it sold.
突然 乔就想离开了
Suddenly, Joel's the guy who wants to leave town
而我一年来一直跟他说我想走"
when I've been telling him I wanna leave for, like, a year?"
我记得之前和之后的事
I have memories from before and from after,
我好像开始记起发生在之间的一些事了
and I'm-- I'm starting to get some from in between, I think.
你和弗兰克有去看电影吗
Did you go to the movies with Frank?
没
No.
你和别人在一起吗
Were you with someone else?
没
No.
但我以为我有 我很抱歉
But I thought I was, and I'm so sorry.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你以为你和别人在一起
You thought you were with someone else?
我以为我和别人睡了
I thought I did sleep with someone.
我以为瞒着你是在帮你
And I thought I was helping you by not telling you.
但我很害怕 因为你是好人
But I was afraid, 'cause you're such a good person.
-乔 别说了 -你为了搬去了路易斯安那州
- Joel, don't. - You moved to Louisiana for me.
-陪你去的 -不 你当时不想去的
- With you! - No, but you didn't wanna go.
不想去那里 你一直是我的依靠
Not-- not there. And you've been a rock
担♥保♥人 朋友
and-- and a sponsor and a friend
-伴侣 -别说了
- and a partner. - Please don't!
所以我才想要离开萨米特
That's why I wanted to leave Summit.
所以我才想要忘掉这一切
That's why I wanted to put it behind, and--
但之后的每一天我都处于折磨之中
and it's been killing me a little bit every day since then.
昨天有那么一刻
And for one second yesterday,
我大松了一口气
I-- I was so relieved
得知自己没有对你出轨
to find out that I didn't cheat on you.
但我不记得那晚的事了
But I-- I don't remember that night.
不记得发生了什么
I don't remember what happened,
我以为我记得 现在却一片空白
and I thought I did, and now it's just all a blank.
任何人跟我说可能发生了什么
And when anybody tells me what might have happened,
我就会觉得真的发生过
I start to see it like it did,
我不知道这是真的
and I don't know if it's real
还是因为他们跟我说了我有的想象
or if I'm having these images because they said them to me.
但我
But I...
我知道我讨厌我那时的生活
I do know that I hated my life.
我知道我很愤怒
And I know I was angry, and...
我先是做了滑雪教练 然后酒保
I mean, I was a ski instructor, then a bartender,
然后管♥理♥员♥/我都不知道我是干什么的
then a groundskeeper/I-don't- even-know-what-the-fuck-I-was.
我住在谷仓里
And-- and I lived in a barn.
你的直觉是怎么说的
What does your gut tell you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的灵魂是怎么说的
What does your soul tell you?
我需要思考或者
That I need to think, or...
我也不知道 也许不去想
I don't know, maybe not think.
不可思议的是 乔
The messed-up thing, Joel?
我仍然相信你是好人
I still believe you're a good man.
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
我相信你会做正确的事
I believe you are going to do the right thing.
我知道我该做什么了
I know what I have to do.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表