剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
"站在巨人的肩膀上"这道理
"Standing on the shoulders of giants" sort of things.
那要是跌下来就惨了
It's a long fucking way to fall.
如果你在上面
If you're up there,
你最好确保你有本事
you better make sure you've got something.
人人都有想象力
Oh, everybody's got an imagination.
人人都有影响他们的人
Everybody's got influences.
我对你的问题是你自己的看法是什么
My question to you is what's your own special take on it?
这地方真乱
Well, um-- well, this place is a mess.
还好我们来了 可以打扫下
Glad we came up here. We can clean it up.
嗯
Yeah.
你挺壮的
Well, you seem strong.
手巧吗
Are you handy?
算是吧
I'd like to think so, yeah.
是镜子的缘故还是有人偷了我的屁♥股♥
Oof, is it the mirror or did somebody steal my ass?
这就是你创作的地方
So, this is where it all happens.
是的
Well... yeah.
铍是真的吗
Is the beryllium real?
非常真
Very.
-所以 -所以
- So... - So...
有几个人两年前来找到我们
some guys came to us a couple years back--
应该是一年前
about a year ago, actually.
在雷丁市 有个叫凯西·德拉克罗瓦的人
Down in Redding, a guy named Casey Delacroix
以及他搭档埃里克·尼尔
and his partner Eric Neill.
他们用的是假名
They were using pseudonyms.
我从没见过他们 我们的人见过
I never met them, our guys did.
银矿骗局 手段很平庸
It was just an uninspired attempt at a silver scam.
不过我让达伦佐去深入调查
But I had Darenzo dig a little deeper
德拉克罗瓦和尼尔
into Delacroix and Neill.
结果他发现了一起10年前
Turns out he found a case
涉及一个女生的案子
10 years back or so involving a girl.
24岁
24 years old.
艾洛伊思·布兰德
Eloise Brand.
有信托基金 富二代
A trust fund kid, a ton of dough,
她爱上了尼尔
and she fell in love with Neill.
-我说不好 -结果
- I'm not sure-- - Well, it turns out
尼尔用了9个半月的时间达到目的
it took Neill nine and a half months to make that happen.
-所以他 -他真的对她产生了影响
- So, he... - He really worked her.
他们订婚
They were engaged.
尼尔没有否定这段关系
And Neill doesn't deny the relationship.
他说他临阵退缩了
He says he got cold feet.
但据达伦佐说
But according to Darenzo,
那个女孩的家人对他展开猛烈攻势
the girl's family came down on him like a hammer.
但是后来起诉撤销了
But the charges were dropped
最后是尼尔的父亲进了监狱
in some kind of bargain that landed Neill's father in prison.
他把他自己父亲送进了监狱
He sent his own father to jail?
是的 为了他自己的自♥由♥
In exchange for his own freedom, yeah.
我们在特克斯和凯科斯群岛有个人 约翰·克利福德
So, we have a guy in Turks, John Clifford.
他欠我们一点钱
He owes us a little.
这周晚点时候他会联♥系♥尼尔
He's gonna reach out to Neill later in the week.
你要睡在干草堆里吗
So, what, you gonna sleep in the hay?
还是吃干草 睡在马粪里
Or are you gonna eat the hay and sleep in the horseshit?
那是间公♥寓♥
It's an apartment.
只是刚好在一个谷仓里
It just so happens to be in a barn.
明白了
Oh, I see.
我没有反对的意思
Well, I'm not arguing against it.
我只是说你在这里有床
I'm just saying that here you have a bed,
你不用吃 仅此而已
you don't have to eat, that's all.
而且是免费的
Yeah, and it's free.
当然我得干活来支付房♥租
Well, I mean, I'm gonna have to work in exchange for the rent,
但我可以自♥由♥出入她的工作室
but I'll have complete access to her studio,
我能使用奥利维亚·雷克的工作室
which I get to use-- Olivia Lake's studio.
她会看我的作品
And she's going to look at my stuff.
看你的作品还是老二
Look at your stuff or look at your junk?
她会拿给她的代理商看
She's gonna show it to her agent.
我还是不懂
I-- I still don't understand.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她会把你作品拿给别人看吗
She's gonna, like, show your stuff to people?
像导师那样吗
Be like a mentor?
对
Yeah.
很奇怪吗
Why, is that weird?
劳拉 这是我的大好机会
Laura, this is-- this is huge for me.
作为交换 你只需要在她家帮忙吗
And in exchange, all she wants is help around the property?
嗯
Yeah.
劳拉
Laura...
你在担心什么
what are you so worried about?
她让我不安
She makes me nervous.
怎么说
How?
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克 我是克里夫·琼斯 很高兴认识你
Eric, hey. Cliff Jones. Good to know you.
抱歉 我没想到比赛会打这么久
I'm sorry, I didn't expect the game to run this long.
你有对阵表吗
Do you have a bracket?
没 我
No, I--
你有更重要的事要忙 对吧
No, you have better things to do with your time, right?
你是从哪儿知道我的
So, um, you got my name from...?
了解你能力的人
People familiar with your skills.
拜托 今年我们走不到最后了
Come on, we can't not go all the way this year.
拜托
Come on!
那个
So...
我们为什么在这儿
Why are we here?
对
Yeah.
价值百万的问题
Yes, the literal million dollar question.
我代表一个女人 住在国外
I represent a woman, lives overseas.
她看上了一块地
Turns out there's a piece of property she's had her eye on.
我说"看上" 意思就是她为之着迷
By "Had her eye on," I mean seems to be obsessed with.
她开出了很高的价格
She's made generous offers.
但是主人不愿出♥售♥
But the owner won't sell?
熟悉那个主人的人
Well, the-- the owner has what those who know her call
说她对那块地有"不健康的依恋"
an "Unhealthy attachment" to it.
不健康是因为她承担了过多义务
Unhealthy 'cause she's overextended.
但我跟你说 那些爱她的人
But-- but I'll tell you what, those who love her
都觉得她要是把地卖♥♥了会更好
think she'd actually be better off...
-缩小规模 -没错
- Downsizing. - Right.
从某种程度上讲 我们是在帮她
In a way, we're doing her a favor.
好吧
All right, fair enough.
但从长远来看 我想说的是她卖♥♥掉会更好
But, long run, she will be better off is my point.
你想要我做什么
So, what do you want me to do?
让她卖♥♥掉
Get her to sell it.
你为何觉得我
And why do you think that I'm particularly--
艾洛伊思·布兰德
Eloise Brand.
财力雄厚自然调查也很深入
With deep pockets comes deep research, let's say.
我能拿多少
What's my end?
我刚才说这是个价值百万的问题
Well, when I said it was a million dollar question...
我没开玩笑
I wasn't kidding.
她一定是真的很爱这地方
She must really love this place.
是的 很特别
Yeah, it's quite special.
你看到后就会明白了
When you see it, you'll understand.
先付我一半
I get half up front.
先给你10%
You get 10% up front.
剩下的履行完条约后给你
The rest on close of escrow.
那谁负责我的开销
Who handles my expenses?
都在包里了
What's in the bag is what you have to work with, all right?
你要是能以较少的钱搞定
Hey, you do it with three rubber bands and a sticky note?
剩下的都是你的
The rest is yours.
我客户相信你能想出办法的
My client trusts you'll figure it out.
还剩2分44秒 落后4分 加油啊
2:44, four down. Come on!
我们要重新打造工作室
We're recommitting to the studio.
他的主意
It's his idea.
他会负责刷漆 重做底板
Oh, he's gonna paint, redo the deck.
我们会讨论租金 还没定下来
We're gonna discuss the rent, TBD.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表