剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
Someone who actually thinks I'm gonna write her another check.
他会 我终于有了能在橡皮上写字的笔
He could. I finally got a pen that writes on rubber.
给我来点又高又壮的
Pour me something tall and muscular.
没问题
You got it.
一个不太注重细节的主人也许会说"生硬"
A lesser nuanced host might have said "Stiff."
好吧 比尔·康堤音乐响起
Okay, cue Bill Conti.
我想我被利用了
I think I'm being played off.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thank you.
不好意思 我知道或许经常有人这么跟你说
I'm sorry, I know you probably get this a lot,
-但是 -我知道
- but-- - Oh, I know.
我年纪对于一个儿童作家来说有点太老了
I'm a little old for a children's author.
你也许是我成为艺术家的原因
You might be the reason I became an artist.
然后我搬到纽约 找出版社和代理商
...then I moved to New York to get a publisher and an agent,
前几周就
and then blew through half my savings
用完了我一半的积蓄
in the first couple of weeks.
然后一个朋友跟我说了萨米特
And-- and a buddy told me about Summit.
所以你就想
Ah, so you thought,
"那里有很多有钱人"
"There's all these rich people blowing in and out here..."
-是的 -"我去那边赚点钱"
- Yeah. - "...so I'll come out, bank some cash."
-赚钱 -"我来自明尼苏达州"
- Bank it out. - "And I'm from Minnesota..."
-没错 -"我要来这教人滑雪"
- Oh, yeah. - "...so I'll come out here and teach skiing."
教点滑雪 教点打猎 还有网球
A little skiing, a little hunting, some tennis.
然后你膝盖伤了
Oh, and then you blew out your knee?
肩膀
Shoulder.
准确说是肩袖
Rotator cuff, actually.
出了车祸
In a car wreck, of all things.
那棵树肯定是突然
Oh, I bet that tree just jumped right out
从路上冒出来
in the middle of the road.
更像是骗保
Oh, you know, I think it was a little more of an insurance scam.
永远不能相信大自然
You can never trust nature.
为什么那人像你老板一样盯着你
Why is that guy looking at you like he's the boss of you?
我想是因为他就是我老板
I think it's because he is the boss of me.
这样啊 那你去忙你的吧
Oh, all right, then. Better go do your thing.
或许我们下次见面的时候
Maybe if I see you next time,
如果你给我看我的 我就给你看你的
I'll show you yours if you show me mine.
应为I'll show you mine if you show me yours
好啊
Okay, that sounds great.
打扰下
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉 我在网上看到你们做丝印
Sorry, um, I saw online that you guys do silk screen stuff?
是的 我们提供乳状液 印刷 整套服务
Yeah, we do. We do the emulsion, do the press, whole thing.
我们有很多T恤 如果这是你想要的
We got a bunch of T-shirts if that's what you're looking for.
老实说
Oh, well, honestly,
我只想印一件这个图案的T恤
I just wanted to make a shirt of this.
你画的吗
You drew these?
是的
Yeah, I did.
你自己画的吗
You drew these yourself?
嗯
Yeah.
这些就是我
These are just all the ones that I've done
来这里以后画的
since, uh-- since I got here.
画得太好了 真的太好了
They're insane. I mean, they're insane.
好了 好了
That's-- okay, okay, okay, okay.
-所以 -抱歉 我们换个地再看
- So-- - I'm sorry, we'll do it in a different place.
我问几个问题
Let's-- let's ask some questions here.
你是科比还是墨比斯[均为漫画家]
Are you Kirby or are you Moebius?
认真的吗
Seriously?
非常认真
I'm dead serious.
墨比斯
Moebius.
很好 很好
Yeah, that's good. Good.
-70年代还是80年代 -70年代
- Are you '70s or are you '80s? - '70s.
-《Métal Hurlant》杂♥志♥ -没错
- "Métal Hurlant"! - Yeah, nice!
所以你对那
So, you're not into the whole, uh...
佐杜洛夫斯基的"Incal"系列不感兴趣
"Incal" stuff with Jodorowsky?
-是的 -是的
- Nah. - Nah.
很恰当 很恰当
Well, that's appropriate. That's appropriate.
所以在《Métal Hurlant》时代里
Okay, so within the "Métal Hurlant" era,
你是"阿扎克"还是"封闭式车♥库♥"
are you "Arzach" or are you Airtight Garage...
-"阿扎克" -好 但你得承认
- "Arzach." - Okay, but you got to admit
"封闭式车♥库♥"太酷了
"Le Garage Hermétique," that was insane.
是 不过
Yeah, I guess, but, I mean,
"阿扎克"全是画
"Arzach" is all drawing.
我喜欢它纯粹的连续讲故事风格
Like, I love that it's the purest sequential storytelling.
没有文字
No words.
你还想喝一轮吗
Do you want another round?
好
Uh, yeah.
再来两杯
Let's go, two more.
或许
Yeah, maybe it's--
或许我不擅长写文字
maybe I'm just not a words person.
嗯 但这个可以改
Yeah, okay, but that's fixable.
你只是需要认识
You just gotta meet somebody that, you know--
认识一个擅长写文字的人
somebody that maybe is a words person, you know?
这很容易
That's easy.
高性能
High performance ch--
螯合离子色谱法
Chelation ion chromatography.
它能侦测到稀有金属的微量元素
It detects trace elements of rare metals.
什么样的稀有金属
What kind of rare metals?
所有种类
All kinds.
你为什么给我看这个
Why are you showing this to me?
你还记得几周前
You remember when we had those guys out here
来的那些人吗
a couple of weeks ago?
我跟你说了如果他们有什么发现我就通知你
I told you I'd let you know if they found anything.
你想让我在你♥爸♥来之前
Do you want me to fill you in
跟你说说吗
before your dad comes?
为什么
Why?
这样你就能跟他说了啊
Well... so you can fill him in.
他不需要知道这事
He doesn't need to know about this.
谢谢你做的这些准备工作
Well, it's good to see all the homework you did.
很开心知道这里的价值
It's nice to know what all this is worth.
至于开价
And, uh-- and the offer,
你用的那个词是什么来着
what was that word that you used?
抽头
Uh, the vig?
对 抽10%
Yes, the 10% vig.
不过你懂的
But, you know.
所以你没兴趣吗
So-- so, you're not interested?
是的
Uh, no.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
你认识我爸 你知道他有多爱这里
you know my dad, you know how much he loves this whole area,
多爱这里的景色 纯朴的景色
how much he loves his views, his pristine views.
但要是有那么一天
But if there ever comes a time,
如果你觉得
if ever, whenever you think,
"我想是时候离开这了"
"Hey, you know, it's time to move on from here"...
你知道你什么时候会知道我打算离开吗
You know when you'll know when I'm moving on?
当你站在我墓地前
When you're standing at my gravesite
周围是我的吊唁者留下的东西
with whatever's left of my mourners,
然后你就能和我的狗
and then you can negotiate with my dogs
或者这里的继承人谈判
or whoever I've left this place to.
但你知道 鉴于我还没死
But, you know, since I'm not dead,
我就用这宝贵的时间
why don't we take this precious moment
给你一条建议
for me to offer you a piece of advice?
别再把死老鼠
Why don't you stop dragging dead rats
从猫洞里拖进来扔到你♥爸♥脚下
through the cat flap to dump at your daddy's feet?
知道吗
Okay?
知道
Okay.
-知道吗 -知道了
- Okay? - Okay.
好的
Okay.
知道了 知道了
Okay. Okay.
我吗 我受谁的影响
Man, for me? What are my influences?
除了显而易见的那些
Yeah. I mean, other than the obvious.
科比 弗兰克·米勒
Kirby, Frank Miller,
斯特兰科 艾斯纳
Steranko, Eisner.
是的
Well, yeah.
我一直相信
No, I've always, you know, believed in
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表