剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
不是 这是...
No, it's, um--
我想着
I was thinking, um...
我不知道以后会不会有人问起你这件事
I don't know if you're ever gonna get approached about this...
但如果问了 而你又不介意谈的话
but if you are and if you're comfortable with it,
我想问你能不能
I was wondering if you would be okay
别提起我们上过床的事
with not mentioning that we actually slept together,
如果可以的话
if possible.
抱歉 我没明白
I'm sorry, I-- I don't understand.
怎么会有人问起这事
Why would this even come up now?
对于那晚有些疑问
There are some questions about that night.
虽然跟... 什么都没关系
I mean, not that have anything to do with... whatever.
说来话长
It's-- it's a long story.
但我现在过得很好
But things are-- things are really good,
我和我妻子一起越过了许多难关
and, man, I've worked through a lot with my wife.
如果有人问起
And if it comes up...
我不会说谎的
Well, I'm not gonna lie.
好 我能理解
Right, look, I'm-- I totally get that.
没关系的 我...
And that's cool. I mean--
因为我们没有上♥床♥
Because we didn't have sex.
对
Right.
懂了
Gotcha.
-不 -谢谢
- No. - Thank you.
我们真的没上♥床♥ 千真万确
No, no, we actually, seriously did not have sex.
什么
I'm sorry?
我本来想的
I wanted to.
我不是说我为此感到骄傲
I'm not saying I'm proud of that,
但实际上你在我车上睡着了
but you practically fell asleep in my car.
我当时心想 "就六分钟的车程
I was like, "This is a six-minute ride
他都挨不住靠着窗户睡着了"
and he already can't keep his head off the window."
等到了我家后
And then once we got to my place,
你只是吐了 然后道歉
all you did was barf and apologize
最后昏睡在我家地板上
and pass out on my floor.
这么说 我们没上♥床♥
So, uh-- so we did not have sex?
-我们没上♥床♥ -那真的... 天呐
- We did not have sex. - Wow, that-- oh, my God.
难以置信
That is incredible.
天呐 这太棒了
I mean, holy shit, that is awesome.
-谢谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
其实我才该谢谢你
I mean, it's really me who should be thanking you,
因为如人们所说 有时幻想最好的解药
'cause it's like they say, sometimes the best cure for a fantasy
就是幻想本身
is the fantasy itself.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我当时想着 "这家伙躺在自己的呕吐物中"
I was like, "Here's this guy lying in his own throw up."
是啊 像北极熊地毯一样
Yeah, like a polar bear rug or something.
然后我想 "蒂亚 你创造了这个现实
And I was like, "Tia, you have created this reality.
记下这一时刻 午夜 新的一天
Mark this time-- midnight, new day,
新的一年 新的生活"
new year, new life."
所以说真的 谢谢你
So, seriously, thank you.
那是休息去看书的铃♥声♥
Well, that was a recess for the books.
-嗯 -恭喜你结婚了
- Yeah. - You know, congratulations on your marriage.
-这是件好事 -谢谢
- That's a good thing. - Thanks.
蒂亚 抱歉
Hey, Tia, sorry. Um...
你说午夜是什么意思
What do you mean by midnight?
我们到家是那个时候
That's what time it was when we got in.
但你说车程是六分钟
But you said it was a six-minute car ride
然后我马上就昏睡了
and I-- I passed out right away.
是的
Yeah.
但是你9点45或10点就来接我了
But you picked me up at, like, 9:45 or 10:00.
其实我记得很清楚
I mean, I actually remember specifically.
是9点46分
It was-- it was 9:46.
我接到你时还有三分钟就12点了
I got you at literally three minutes to midnight,
因为在我们开车走的时候 听到有人在欢呼
'cause as we were driving away, we heard the people cheering.
然后你说我们应该亲亲 因为是午夜
And you said we should kiss 'cause it's midnight,
所以我们把车靠边停了一会
so we pulled over for a second
但是那时你已经靠在车窗边昏昏欲睡了
and that was when you were half asleep against the window.
所以我们继续开车
So, we drove on,
然后12:08分时 你瘫在我公♥寓♥的地板上
then at 12:08, you were on the floor of my apartment.
我想 我要帮他洗衣服吗
I was like, "Do I wash his clothes?"
那得要24分钟 烘干要33分钟
That's, like, 24 minutes, then it's 33 to dry,
弄完的话刚好过凌晨1点
which brings me to just after 1:00 A.M.,
而我早上9点要上班
and I have to be at work at 9:00.
所以我们整个约会持续了
So, yeah, our entire date lasted
-11分钟 -好棒
- 11 minutes, which... - Awesome.
鉴于当时的传奇情形 确实算是非常好的了
...given its legendary status, is pretty awesome, right?
-很好 -嗯
- Awesome. - Yeah.
我真的要走了
Well, I really gotta go, so.
谢谢你
And thank you.
不 谢谢你才对
No, thank you.
9:46分
9:46.
我知道是9点46分
I know it was 9:46.
我知道是9点46分
I know it was 9:46.
你确定吗
Do you? Do you? Do you?
你清楚地知道吗
Do you know specifically?
你清楚地知道吗
Do you know specifically?
我知道是9:46分 你清楚地知道吗
I know it was 9:46. Do you know specifically?
-我不知道 -你到底回来干什么
- I don't know. - Why the fuck did you come back here?
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
到底是怎么...
What the fuck is--
你在哪
Hey. Where are you?
有人和我说
Uh, someone told me
卡梅隆有个叔叔在滑雪学校
that Cameron had an uncle at the ski school thing.
我... 那时还早
uh, I-- you know, it was early.
我不想吵醒你 所以我租了辆车
I didn't wanna wake you, so I rented a car.
你可以叫醒我的
You could've woken me.
没事
No, it's-- it's all good.
讽刺的是最后证明线索是错的
The irony is it turned out to be a false lead anyway, so.
我已经到了 很快就回去
I'm up there and heading back soon.
我们在我的酒店房♥间见
Yeah, well, we're meeting at the hotel at my room,
我们到了 我就发短♥信♥给你
so I'll just text you when we're over there.
好 好的
Okay. Sounds good.
在那之前 我有什么需要做的吗
Uh, until then, anything I should do?
有什么线索要我去查吗
Any-- any leads I should follow?
继续做你在做的事
Just do what you're doing.
这我可以
Okay, I can do that.
我知道弗兰克和你说了那晚的那个女生
Hey, I know Frank told you about the girl on that night.
我应该说出来的
Um, I should've said something.
我只是真的很害怕内特会告诉劳拉
I was just fucking horrified that Nate was gonna tell Laura,
我会觉得良心过意不去
and I'd feel bad about that, so...
对不起
I'm, uh-- I'm sorry.
就是个游客
It was, uh-- it was a tourist.
我们在城里的某个酒吧认识的
Uh, we met at the bar in town somewhere, as you do.
好像是挪威人吧
Um, from, like, Norway or something.
赫尔辛基在哪
Which is Helsinki?
-芬兰 -芬兰
- Finland. - Finland.
是芬兰
It was Finland.
我记得我说
I remember I was like,
我好像是第一次认识芬兰人
"I don't think I've ever met somebody from Finland before.
好棒
That's crazy."
没事
Yeah, no worries.
等我们到了 我会发短♥信♥给你的好吗
Um, I'll text you in-- when we're over there, all right?
好的
Yeah, sounds good.
-好 -好
- All right. - Okay.
拜
Bye.
芬兰吗
Finland?
芬兰的伊尔莎
Ilsa from Finland?
对 芬兰的伊尔莎
Yep, Ilsa from Finland.
我想搞清楚
I'm trying to figure out
他为什么骗我他当时和谁在一起
why he would lie about who he was with.
也许和他一起的人会告诉我们
Well, maybe who he was with will tell us.
我上哪能读到你的书呢
So, uh, where can I read one of your books?
很简单的
Oh, well, that's easy.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表