剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
- What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
意思是看看你的根源 艾伦
It means check your source, Alan.
-他不想我们重新检查这些证据 -根源
- He doesn't want us re-examining any of this. - The source?
提醒你一下 根源是我们
The source, I'll remind you, was us.
迪克·安德森和他的团队是靠我们提供的东西竞选的
Dick Andreesen and his whole team went on what we supplied.
不
No.
是你提供的
They went on what you supplied.
-我们提供的 -你
- We supplied. - You s...
是你急忙想给埃里克·尼尔定罪
Okay, you were the one who was racing to nail Eric Neill.
是你在压力面前妥协
You were the one who caved under pressure.
什么压力 艾伦
What pressure, Alan?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我问你
But let me ask you this--
是谁支持了你的新事业
who backed your new business?
-你在暗示什么 -我不知道
- What are you suggesting? - I don't know, man.
我之前都没想过 直到现在
I hadn't honestly thought about it till just now.
没人支持我的事业
No one backed my business.
有人雇我是因为我的客户信任我
I was hired because my clients trust me.
雇你的人也是支持迪克·安德森的人
You were hired by the same people who backed Dick Andreesen.
-你好大的胆 -而且是同一时间
- How dare you?! - At the same time, by the way.
为什么 不知道
Why? No idea.
他们有联♥系♥吗
Are they connected?
老实说 这我也没想过
Honestly, I hadn't thought about that one either,
为什么所有人都这么急着给埃里克·尼尔定罪
but why was everyone so fast to convict Eric Neill?
因为他杀了人
Because he committed a murder.
也许吧
Maybe.
知道吗 八成是
You know what? Probably.
但我不知道
But I don't know, though.
你最好知道
Yeah, well, you'd better know
不然我现在看到的
or else what I'm witnessing right now
就是人在自毁事业
is somebody very quickly unraveling his career.
我的事业很好
My career is fine.
是吗
Is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
那样的话 我就收回我说的话
And in that case, you know what, I'll eat my words.
但不管怎样 我最好去一探究竟
But either way, I better go find out,
因为我的工作 我的事业
because my job, my career,
就是确保正义得到伸张
is to see that justice is served,
而不仅仅是维护安保
not just that security is maintained.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Okay, just breathe. Breathe.
听上去你说的都是对的
It sounds like everything you said is correct.
深呼吸
Breathe.
我觉得第一部分是对的
I'd say maybe-- maybe the first part.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
或许"维护安保"
You know, maybe the "Security is maintained" thing
有点太狠了 但管他呢 那是真的
was a little harsh, but screw it, it's true.
是真的 对吧
Yeah, it is true, right?
是真的 对吧
It is true, right? Right?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, yes, honey.
那些话都是脱口而出的
And I totally planned none of it.
我刚才
It's just as I was...
我刚才说话的时候 势如破竹一般
as I was going, I was starting-- I was starting to get on a roll.
一句接着一句
And the words just started coming out, you know?
为什么艾伦突然有了那新工作 为什么
Why did Alan suddenly get that new job, huh? Why?
你知道他客户是谁吗
Do you know who his clients are?
你知道他客户是谁吗
Do you know who his clients are?
你知道他客户是谁吗
You know who his clients are?
奥康纳一家 卡斯马斯基一家
They're the O'Connors, the Kazmarskys,
莱利一家 劳特一家 韦德一家
the Rileys, the Loutts, the Weeds.
他们都支持了
And they are all the same people
迪克·安德森
who supported Dick Andreesen.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?!
今天天堂的宁静占据了我的心
Oh, the hush of heaven holds my heart today.
今天天堂的宁静占据了我的心
The hush of heaven holds my heart today.
-今天天堂的宁静占据了我的心 -嘘
- The hush of heaven holds my heart-- - Shh, shh, shh.
抱歉 我又急躁了
Sorry, sorry. I was getting riled again.
我知道 你能开车吗
I know, I know. Can you drive?
亲爱的
Honey?
你能开车吗
Can you drive?
没问题
Absolutely.
-那就好 -没问题 我能开车
- Okay. - Absolutely, I can drive.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 梅丽莎
Thank you, Melissa.
别担心
Okay, babe. Don't worry.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
汤姆 有什么要我帮忙
Tom, what can I dig you out of?
你看了吗
Have you seen any of this stuff?
正看着呢
Yeah, just watching it now.
真奇怪
Huh, kooky stuff.
太奇怪了
It's kooky.
我觉得情况有些不妙
Listen, I'm feeling a little behind the eight ball here.
那家人打电♥话♥来问何为真何为假
The family calling and asking what's true, what's not.
这件事倒是不急 但我
There's no urgency with this whatsoever, but I just--
我想听听警局里有什么传言
I'd love to get filled in on whatever gossip
或者甚至真实消息
or, honestly, even genuine news that flies across your transom.
好 汤姆 我看看我能做什么
Sure, Tom. Let me see what I can do.
你有什么特别关注的吗
Anything in particular you're looking for?
有 告诉我事情的走向
Yeah, it'd just be nice to know where this is all headed.
懂了
I see.
没问题 我看看我能挖到什么
Sure, you bet. Let me see what I can dig up.
谢了 非常感谢
Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it.
奥利维亚·雷克冻僵的尸体
...as the frozen body of Olivia Lake
还有一件T恤和尸体埋在一起
along with a T-shirt found buried with the body was discovered.
据称 那件衣服被撕破了 好像扎染过
Sources say the shirt was torn and appeared almost tie-dyed,
法医专家马克·钱伯林说
which our in-house forensics expert Mark Chamberlin says
这件衣服可能是用来除掉血迹的
might mean it was used to try and bleach away the blood.
尸体旁的奇怪T恤衫
随尸体发现新证据
一同发现的还有这块神秘的蓝色塑料
Also found-- this mysterious blue piece of plastic
塑料碎片可能是武器
奥利维亚·雷克的尸体被发现 新问题浮现
可能只是谋杀所用的武器
that might have been used in the murder itself
或者处理尸体时也用到了
or perhaps also in the disposal of the body,
实验室的线人说
which sources connected with the lab say
它嵌在奥利维亚·雷克的胸腔皮肤里
it was found wedged into the skin of Olivia Lake's rib cage.
事件的另一个奇怪新转折
In another new, bizarre twist,
一个名叫凯西·德拉克罗瓦的人联♥系♥了本台
a man named Casey Delacroix reached out to KSL-5
提供了一些非常奇怪的消息
and told us some very strange information.
佩特拉·尼尔
来电
佩特拉·尼尔
未接来电
劳拉·麦克布雷奇·赫利
#老照片
乔·赫利修车后性感再现
操作
删除这张照片
客房♥内用餐 有什么需要帮助的吗
In-room dining. How can I help you?
-客房♥服务吗 -是的 先生
- Hello, room service? - Yes, sir.
你好
Yeah, hi.
能派人过来
Can you have somebody please come up
把迷你酒吧的酒拿走吗
and remove the liquor from my minibar?
没问题 先生
Absolutely, sir. Not a problem.
我这就派人过去
I'll have someone come right up.
是304房♥吗
That's room 304?
对 谢谢
Yeah, 304. Thank you.
没问题 先生 马上到
No problem, sir. Right away.
喂
Hello?
你好 我找乔·赫利
Hello, I'm looking for Joel Hurley.
拜托
Come on, man.
我现在事情很多
Look, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now.
我说不好
I feel super weird about this.
好像我突然开始谴责他
Like I'm condemning the guy all of a sudden.
哥们 昨天 你只想谈撒谎的事
Dude, yesterday, all you wanted to do was talk about the lie.
是啊 但那是一吐为快
Yeah, but that was getting something off my chest.
这是又给我增加不快
This is putting something on my chest.
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表