剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
你认识住山上的奥康纳一家吗
you know the people up the hill, O'Connor?
你知道红房♥间是他们的吗
Do you know that they own the Red Room?
拜托别跟我说
Oh, please, please don't tell me
你不知道红房♥间是什么
you don't know what the Red Room is.
类似《五十度灰》里那种吗
Is that like a "50 Shades of Grey" thing?
是私人艺术收藏
It's a private art collection.
单个来看 一些很棒的艺术品
Individually, some incredible pieces.
总体来看 没有统一的美感
Overall, no unifying aesthetic.
他们有件租借自丹佛艺术博物馆的藏品
They had a piece from-- from it on loan at the Denver Art Museum,
一个不出名的法国印象派画家
this obscure French Impressionist,
亨利·埃德蒙德·克劳斯
Henri-Edmond Cross.
我12岁的时候 我和我妈妈
When I was 12, my mother and I sat
盯着它看了6小时
in front of it for literally six hours.
如果你跟我说他们有
Well, if you would've told me they had,
布莱恩·勃兰德或者威尔·埃斯纳的作品 那
like, a Brian Bolland or a Will Eisner or something, then...
别跟我说你不知道
Don't tell me you don't know
图像小说之父是谁
who the father of the graphic novel is.
我对美国艺术的兴趣
My interest in American art
止于1963年霍普[画家]的"幕间休息"
ended with Hopper's "Intermedio" In 1963.
埃斯纳是之前 但你懂的
Well, Eisner was before, but, you know, whatever.
总之
Anyhow...
-她的伤口 -她的伤口
- Her wounds. - Her wounds.
是的 她的伤口
Yes, her wounds were--
由不同的器物造成
they were from a variety of things,
悲伤
但他们认为致命一击是
but they believe the death blow to be
来自锤子的多次击打
from multiple hammer strikes.
还有些血肉
And there was some flesh--
似乎很迷惘 我和她在一起
得走了
他们在墙上发现了血肉 一个很小的斑点
piece of flesh they found on the wall, a tiny speck,
里面是虫卵
and in it were bug eggs.
抱歉 老婆
Sorry. Uh, wife thing.
-虫卵 -绿头苍蝇
- Bug eggs. - Blowflies.
所以时间肯定在11:45之前
Which puts it no later than 11:45.
所以我想知道
So I'm trying to figure out
他们在晚上10:15到11:45之间的下落
who was where between 10:15 and 11:45 p.M.
这我就帮不了忙了
Well, I can't really be of any help on that
我当时在看一场10:20的电影
because I was at a 10:20 movie
伊斯特里奇购物中心
that was at Eastridge.
我大约在9:45离开她家
So I left the property about 9:45...
9:46 我竟然能记得 真奇怪
9:46, which I weirdly remember.
新年前夜看电影 真疯狂
Wow, a movie New Year's Eve. Crazy.
是啊 相信我 我
I know, right? And trust me, I, uh--
我并不是不喜欢派对
I wasn't one to avoid a party.
只是 事实是
It's just the truth is
我和我当时的女友 现在是老婆
me and my then girlfriend, now wife,
吵了一架
had had a little fight.
你给她短♥信♥发得不够多
You weren't texting her enough?
抱歉
Sorry.
我把手♥机♥关了
Let me turn this thing off.
好了
Uh, yeah, so.
嗯 你说
So, yeah, you said that, you, uh,
你曾在画室外看到过卡梅隆
once saw Cameron on the property out by the studio?
实际上是在故事小路旁边
It was actually by the, uh, story trail, actually.
你能带我去看具体♥位♥置吗
Could you show me exactly?
当然
Sure.
听着 很简单
Look, it's simple.
你只需要单独把他约出来
All you do is find a way to get him alone.
然后你不经意提起
Then you casually bring it up
剩下的就让他说
and let him do the rest.
我要戴窃听器吗
Should I wear a wire?
什么 不
Wha-- no.
为什么
Why?
-你开玩笑吗 -我不知道
- Wha-- are you joking? - Well, I don't know.
-在《火线》里就是这样 -《火线》
- Whenever this happens on "The Wire"-- - "The Wire."
那部剧叫做《火线》
It's called "The Wire,"
所以他们当然有窃听器
so, yes, of course they have wires.
但这是萨米特
But this is Summit, man.
我们没有窃听器
We don't have wires.
我们都是一个人说话
We just have one guy says something
然后另一个人说给第三人
and another guy tells a third guy.
好的
Okay.
你只需要这么做
All you need to do is this.
如果他以任何方式
If he asks you to stick to the story
叫你坚持说法或者继续撒谎
or to continue the lie in any way,
你告诉我就是
you just tell me.
弗兰克 怎么了
Frank, what's the matter?
我们同意这么做的时候都不知道谋杀的事
We didn't even know about the murder when we agreed to this.
哥们 你没有麻烦
Ah. Dude, you're not in trouble.
好
Okay.
你发誓吗
You swear to God?
-是的 -那乔有麻烦吗
- Yes. - Is Joel?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许没有
Maybe not.
但愿没有 但愿没有
Hopefully not. Hey, hopefully not.
但是足够让这姑娘把他叫回来
Enough to get this girl to bring him back up here.
不代表他有麻烦
Doesn't mean that he's in trouble.
他只是
He's just-- he's--
他是嫌疑人
he's of interest.
话说她是怎么让他回来的
How the fuck did she get him to come back anyway?
你♥他♥妈♥开国际玩笑吧
Oh, you gotta be freaking kidding me!
她把他带去犯罪现场了 我得走了
She brought him to the site. I gotta go.
等等 我该怎么办
Hold on. What do I do?
什么意思 继续吃啊
What do you mean? Stay, eat.
但别演戏 好吗
But no acting, all right?
别演戏
Don't act, just--
正常点就行
just be normal, man, all right?
这林子的主人是谁
故事小道
她最著名的作品
So, her one big book--
你肯定看过
well, I'm sure you read it.
人人都看过
Everyone's read it.
没看过吗
No?
《这林子的主人是谁》
"Whose Woods These Are."
这边的故事是一个可怜的猎人
You read it one way, it's the story of this poor hunter
试图保护他的家人不受邪恶猛熊的伤害
who tries to protect his family from this evil monster bear.
转过去另一边的故事是
You turn it over and read it the other way,
一只可怜的熊试图拯救它
it's the story of this poor bear who tries to rescue his mom
陷入邪恶猎人设的陷阱里的母亲
from the trap of this evil monster hunter.
想法不错 对吧
Not a bad idea, right.
-选个方向 -卡梅隆当时在哪就去哪边
- Pick a direction. - Wherever Cameron was.
这是个圈 最后都会到同一个地方
Well, it's a circle. They both end up at the same place.
选得好
Good choice.
她会领着小朋友边讲故事边走 称其为
So anyway, she'd lead these "Story walks," She'd called them--
幼童军 实地考察 女童子军
Cub Scouts, field trips, Girl Scouts.
在她家
讲这个故事她似乎不会疲倦
It was like she'd never tire of telling her one story.
-真有爱 -也许吧
- Well, that's sweet. - Well, I guess.
也可能是她没法向前看
Or she just couldn't move on, maybe.
总之 晚上我需要清理思绪的时候
Anyways, at night when I'd just need to clear my head,
我就会到这来散心
I'd come out here and I'd walk the property.
那天晚上 我在这走
So, on that night, I'm walking along,
突然间
and all of a sudden-- boom--
他和另一个人
he and this other guy,
我就在这看到他们在干什么
like I just caught them at something, right here.
然后就消失在夜色中了
Then they just disappeared off into the dark.
-所以你 -去了主屋
- And so you-- - Went to the main house,
就在这边 然后告诉了你哥哥
which is right over here, and I told your brother.
你住在哪儿
Where'd you live?
谷仓里
In the barn.
我当时和其他无家可归的住一起
I was there with all the other strays.
她总是会收留无家可归的
She was always picking up strays--
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表