剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
about how it all started.
我们大约6小时后见分晓
We'll find out in about six hours
因为我今晚就会对她坦白
because I'm telling her tonight.
坦白一切
About everything.
如果你希望我
If you're saying you would like me
在故事中提到你 我很乐意
to include you in that story, I'm happy to.
不然的话 这会是
Otherwise, this is the last
我们最后一次对话
you and I will ever communicate about anything.
明白吗
Are we clear?
好呀 很高兴见到你
Hey, hi. Good to see you.
布鲁斯 你怎么样 亲爱的
Bruce, hi. How are you, honey?
-很高兴见到你 尼克好吗 -很好
- So good to see you. How's Nick? - Good.
是吗 那就好 嗨 嗨
Good? Good. Hi, hi.
嗨
Hi!
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- Happy New Year! - Guests: Happy New Year!
-你们好吗 -很好
- Hi. How are you guys doing? - Man: Great.
-生意怎么样 -非常不错
- How's the business? - It's doing great.
是吗 真好 嗨
Is it? Good. Hi.
-派对不错 -谢谢
- Great party. - Thank you.
玩得开心吗 雪莉 好啊
You guys having fun? Shelly, hi.
真高兴见到你
It's nice to see you.
-玛拉 嗨 -天啊 这派对太棒了
- Marla, hi. - Oh, my gosh, this party's so fabulous.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
-布莱恩 很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Hi, Brian. Good to see you. - Good to see you.
我就知道你们会和两个男人在角落里
You two-- I figured I'd find you with two men in the corner...
像往常那样
as usual.
大家玩得开心吗
Hi, everybody. You having fun?
-嗨 -一切可好
- Hi! - Everything good?
-好极了 -很棒 食物很好吃
- Yes, great! - Woman #3: It's great. The food's good.
-是吗 那就好 你吃了吗 -嗯
- Is it? Good. Did you eat? - Yeah.
他超可爱 那是贝蒂的孩子
He's so cute, you know? That's Betty's kid.
他人很好 很友善
And he's just been great. He's so lovely.
-我搞砸了 -没错
- Oh, I screwed it up. - You did.
你要我给你调一杯酒吗
Do you want me to make a shot for you?
-麻烦了 -好
- Yes, please. - All right.
-我尽力了 -我知道 但我还是爱你的
- I tried. - I know. I still love you, though.
-奥利维亚 嗨 -新年快乐
- Olivia, hi. - Happy New Year.
我们是克里斯和阿尔登·克拉克 住在山下
Hey, Chris and Arden Clarke from down the hill.
我们在草车游上见过 你请我们去的
We met you at the hay ride, and you invited us to stop by.
-谢谢你们过来 -谢谢你
- Yeah, thanks for coming! - Thank you.
-嗯 -抱歉 我们听说你从不这么做
- Okay. - Sorry, we were told that you never do this,
但我们要是问都不问的话
but our daughter Stella would kill us
我们女儿斯黛拉会杀了我们的
if we don't at least ask.
好的 人物还是熊
Okay. Human or bear?
-应该是熊吧 -熊
- Uh, I think a bear. - Bear?
斯黛拉要熊 好的
Bear for Stella, okay.
我这就去拿 然后我
I gotta go get that stuff and I'll...
-谢谢你 -嗯
- Thank you. - Okay.
你能让他顶替你一下吗
Can you get him to cover for you
-我们好 -好的
- so we can...? - Yeah, sure.
-凯文 你能行吧 -嗯
- Kevin, you good? - Yeah, man.
就想跟你谈谈
Just wanna talk to you for a sec.
怎么了
What's up?
有几件事我得说清
I need to come clean about a few things.
老实讲 其中一件是
Honestly, one of them is
你当初来这儿的原因
why you're here to begin with.
-好吧 -这次对话的主题是
- Okay. - All right, the theme of this conversation
向前看不是往回看
is moving forward, not back.
就
Just...
我想我们都只该向前看
I think we should both look forward only, okay?
我要卖♥♥掉这地方
All right, I'm gonna sell this place.
我准备放手
I'm gonna let it go.
我对这里以及自己所有过的梦想都结束了
All of the dreams that I had for it and myself are over,
我觉得你也该这么做 好吗
and I think that you should do the same, okay?
我好像没懂你的意思
I'm not sure I'm quite getting what you're saying.
是啊 因为我没说出来
Yeah, 'cause I'm not really saying it.
你不可能做到的 乔
It's not really gonna happen for you, Joel.
什么
I'm sorry?
你的作品
Your work, it's...
很好
it's nice, it's-- it's good.
专业性强
It's-- it's proficient.
要是更有深度就好了
I wish there was really more under it,
但其实并没有
but there isn't,
而且我觉得以后
and I don't really think there's...
也不会有
ever gonna be.
没问题吧
Are you cool with this?
继续说
Okay, go on.
这样下去真的行不通
There really is nowhere else to go with this.
我们只能到这一步了
I mean, I think that's really where we're at.
明白吗
Okay?
你已经碰壁了 乔
You've hit a wall, Joel,
只剩下两条路了
and there really is only two ways to go.
要么翻过去
I mean, up and over it,
我觉得不太可能
which I don't really think is gonna happen,
或者折返
or back
再找另一条路
and the other way.
那我为什么来这
Why have I been here, then?
我想说...
I mean...
因为你英俊
Because you were handsome,
我害怕变老
and I was afraid of getting old.
我害怕变老
I am afraid of getting old,
你看着我的眼神
and you looked at me
好像我还是
like I was the thing
那个我拼命想回去的年轻时的自己
that I was so desperately trying to recapture.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
但说实话...
But if we're honest, here...
我觉得那些全是我的臆想
I don't think that that ever really existed, did it?
我们应该算清租金
So, I think we should both just square up the rent...
-往前看 -等等 什么
- and move forward. - Wait, what?
我允许你迟交的那笔租金
The-- the rent that I deferred,
每月一千五
the $1,500 lease.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我不想欠你的 我也不想让你亏欠我
Look, I don't wanna owe you, I don't want you to owe me.
我帮你干活抵房♥租
I was working in exchange for the rent.
我觉得这样更清楚一些
I think it's clearer that way.
不 你干活是可以抵一部分房♥租
No, the rent was less because you were working.
上一任租客给我三千
I got $3,000 from the last tenant I had over there.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
你没看过合同吗
Did you not read the contract?
-我十月份冒着大雨 -你没看过合同
- I cleaned out your septic tank... - Did you just sign it
-就签了 -帮你清理化粪池
- without even reading it? - ...in the rains in October.
-我知道 -我站在你齐膝深的屎里
- I know. - I was knee-deep in your shit.
-我知道你干了很多活 -你撒谎
- I am aware of your work. - You lied to me!
不 我压根就不欠你那笔钱 我不会付的
No, I'm not paying you money that I don't owe you.
你应该回去看看
You should go back there.
-好好读读合同 -别一副屈尊俯就的样子
- You should look at the contract. - Don't fucking patronize me!
问问自己
Look into your heart and
然后再决定你该付多少钱
decide what you think that you should pay.
你就是个控制狂 自私鬼 自恋狂 谎话精
You are a manipulative, selfish, narcissistic liar.
可能确实是这样 乔
Well, that may be true, Joel.
你向前看是因为你一事无成
You're only moving on because you failed at everything.
你应该好好看看合同
You should read the contract.
你把放弃说成向前看
And you're trying to rationalize it
是自我开脱
by saying that giving up is moving on.
现在你想让我也放弃
Now you want me to give up, too,
为了让你自己好受一点
just so you can feel better about yourself?!
-放不放弃随你 -不 去你的
- If you want to. - No. Oh, fuck you!
-去你的 新年快乐 -好啊 好啊
- Fuck you! Happy fucking New Year! - Fine! Fine!
吵了一架
Well, that happened.
我...你...
I-- do-- are you...
你有没有时间
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表