剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表
犹他州 萨米特县
现在
我说下我知道的几件事
Just gonna say a few things that I know
以及我想了解的几件事
and a few things I'd like to find out about.
总之
Anyhow...
我之前刚参加完鉴证组的会议
I got out of a meeting with forensics earlier today.
我复印了一份报告 你可以拿去看
I made a copy of the report for you to read later.
或许能让你记起来些什么
Maybe it'll jog your memory or something.
简单概括就是
The short of it?
奥利维亚 她左下巴被打
Olivia, she got hit on the jaw on the left side of her face
出手的人是右撇子
by someone who was right-handed.
我不知道你是否知道这个
I don't know if you know this,
但埃里克·尼尔是左撇子
but Eric Neill is left-handed.
你的右手当时又红又肿 沾满了鲜血
Your right hand was red, bloody, and swollen.
蒂亚在午夜去接你
Both when Tia picked you up at midnight--
准确说是11:57分
11:57 to be exact--
以及早上弗兰克带你进城的时候
and then in the morning when Frank got you in town.
还有Facebook
And also Facebook.
你把你身穿在尸体旁发现的
You deleted photos of you showing you wearing a T-shirt
那件T恤的照片删了
that was found buried with the body.
你叫蒂亚
You asked Tia--
我儿子和她一个班
my son's in her class, by the way--
对当晚所发生的事撒谎
to lie about what happened that night.
然后你让弗兰克也这么做
And you asked Frank to do the same thing.
两次
Twice.
当时和现在
Back then and now.
最后
And finally...
今天我们派了一个人跟踪你
we had a guy following you today, man.
你一得知在尸体旁
As soon as you found out the information
发现了什么
on what was found with the body,
你就离开了酒店
you left the hotel.
你去了马塞勒斯县
You went to Marcellus County.
那是园丁奥拉西奥的居住地
That's where the gardener, Horacio, lives.
你在杀人之后 匆忙之中
He's the guy you sold the truck to in a hurry when--
把卡车卖♥♥给了他
after the murder.
卖♥♥完车之后
After Horacio,
你去了80号♥州际公路上的一个加油站
you went to a gas station on the I-80.
此刻正有一组人在去加油站的路上
We've got some guys going to the gas station now.
他们会搜索垃圾箱
They've been instructed to search the dumpsters.
你是要跟我说他们会找到什么
You wanna tell me what they're gonna find or...
还是我等他们告诉我
should I wait for them to tell me?
乔
Joel!
现在要怎么办
What happens now?
现在我会回办公室 起草一份搜查令
Now I go back to the office and I write up a warrant.
第一时间拿给检察官
I bring it to the prosecutor first thing,
等他签署后 我相信他会签的
and when he signs it, and I do believe he will sign it...
然后我去找沃伦法官
then I go and I talk to Judge Warren in chambers
我把我刚才跟你说的再跟她说一遍
and I tell her everything I just told you.
然后她批准
And then she approves it,
然后我回到这个酒店房♥间
and then I come back to this hotel room...
你和劳拉决定要怎么做
and you and Laura are gonna have to decide how to play this.
四年前
唐胡里奥 双倍酒精 纯饮 酸橙 不放盐
A double Don Julio plotted, neat, lime, no salt.
喂 打扰下
Um, hello? Yeah. Uh, excuse me.
大家好 我是迈克尔·奥康纳
Hi, everyone. I'm Michael O'Connor.
大家好吗
Hello, everyone. How's it going?
现在是一年一度的资金筹集♥会♥
Okay, so this is the part of the annual fundraiser
主人开场发言时间
where the host gives an intro talk.
这个时候我会说一些
And this would be the part of the talk
带梗的或者好笑的内容
where I would say something punchy or comical
打破紧张局面
to break up the tension.
所以想象下这就是那好笑的内容
So imagine that this is that.
我和奥利维亚·雷克一起长大
I grew up with Olivia Lake.
不仅仅是像你们那样看着她的书长大
Not just like you all did reading her book,
我是真的在她家上面那小山上长大
but I-- I literally grew up up the hill from her.
我过去常常在她家停车场骑小三轮车
I used to ride my Big Wheel in her parking lot,
就在那下面
which is right down there.
她就像是我的代♥孕♥母亲
She's like a surrogate mom to me.
我还能说些奥利维亚·雷克的什么呢
So, what else can I say about Olivia Lake
她让我说的我好像都说了
that she hasn't already told me to say?
等等 见鬼 奥利维亚·雷克
Wait, shoot. "...about Olivia Lake
她让我说的我好像都说了
that she hasn't already told me to say?"
我写了什么
What did I write?
不过 对了
But what-- oh, right, okay,
我们来此的真正原因是什么
so, but why are we really here?
因为一年中的这个时候
Because this is the time of year
我们都有机会去改变
that we all have a chance to make a real difference,
改变小朋友的生活
a difference in the lives of children
不仅是在萨米特县
not just in the Summit area,
而是包括整个盐湖城这片区
but all throughout the entire greater Salt Lake area as well.
奥利维亚·雷克最初是平面设计师
So, Olivia Lake began her career as a graphic designer
然后她在梦中想到《这林子的主人是谁》
before illustrating several children's books for other authors
给其他作家的几本
when she awoke from a dream with the idea
儿童图书画了插画
for "Whose Woods These Are."
-嗨 -我想我还是
- Hi. - I thought maybe
把我俩从你的痛苦中解脱出来好了
I should put both of us out of your misery.
但首先 我想假装
Oh, but first, I'd like to pretend
我还没老到做任何人的代♥孕♥母亲
that I'm not old enough to be anybody's surrogate mom.
但是 发自内心地
However, more sincerely,
我想说你就像是那个
I'd like to say you're kind of like the son
我从不知道我想要的儿子
I never knew I really wanted.
但首先看看你们提供给我们举办这次活动的
But first, just look at this beautiful, beautiful house,
嗯
and, um...
这栋漂亮房♥子 真的
that you have offered us for this event. I mean, come on.
还有你们给我们启动马赛克的种子基金
And the seed money that you gave us to start Mosaic
不然我们根本不会站在这里
or we wouldn't even be here to start with.
迈克尔是
Michael is...
你是我有幸认识的所有人里
You are one of the most sensitive people
最善解人意的那个
I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.
而那善解人意
And that sensitivity has...
让他成为了
...turned into
最精明的艺术收藏家之一
being one of the most acute collectors of art,
如果你们有幸
which you could all see
能参观红房♥间的话 你们就能看到
if you were lucky enough to have a tour of the Red Room.
要不我们今天
Hey, why don't we auction off
以竞拍参观红房♥间开始吧
tours of the Red Room today
1000起拍
for, like, $1,000?
行啊 挺好的
Uh, yeah, yeah, okay. That sounds good.
-好 1000 -我要
- OK, $1000. - Yes!
天啊 谢谢大家
Oh, God, thank you.
-一万 -好啊 谢谢你
- Make it 10! - Yay! Thank you.
因为我们真的需要这些资金
Because we really do need those funds
让马赛克运转下去
to keep Mosaic going, and...
只要一个人就能改变一个人生
you know, it only takes one person to change a life.
英俊酒保 直的还是弯的
Hunky bartender-- your team or mine?
我也想知道呢
I'm wondering the same thing myself.
麻烦你去侦察下
Reconnaissance, s'il vous plait.
遵命 船长
Yes, Captain.
参观红房♥间吗
So, Red Room?
-当然 -太好了
- We're there! - Really? Great.
谢谢
Thank you...
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you very much. Really appreciate that.
谢谢
Thank you.
JC: 直的
JC: 叹气
聪明吗
JC: 可能
重要吗
格兰威特 酒精双倍 加冰以及一点水
Double Glenlivet on the rocks with a splash.
我只希望他读完的最后一本书不是我的
实际上我只想要单倍酒精
Oh, actually, I just wanted a single.
不好意思
Well, I'm sorry.
我被指示今下午只调双倍的
I've been instructed to only pour doubles this afternoon.
谁会做这种事啊
Oh, who could possibly do a thing like that?
一个觉得我会再给她开张支票的人
剧集 | 马赛克 | 导航列表