剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
for all three of us.
吉蒂走了
Kitty's gone,
找了另一份工作
got another position.
我知道我已经两周没付她工资了
Well I know I haven't paid her for two weeks...
三周
Three.
但早期必然会有很多问题
But there are bound to be issues in these early days,
我的事务所才开业四周
my agency has only been open four weeks.
六周
Six!
我想你也会离开我
I suppose you will leave me too.
只有一个办法了
There's only one thing for it,
我最好的裙子是哪条
what's the best dress I own?
我想是紫红色的那条
The burgundy one, I think.
我们沦落到什么地步 你要卖♥♥自己的衣服了
Are we brought so low that you have to sell your clothes?
我不是要卖♥♥它 艾薇
I'm not selling it Ivy,
但我需要熨熨它
but I do need it pressed.
威廉
Oh William?
伊莱莎
Eliza.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe this unexpected delight?
我只是路过
Oh I was just passing and
想和老朋友喝杯茶
thought I'd take tea with an old friend.
多么贴心
How thoughtful,
但我缺了六个人手 所以我恐怕无法奉陪
but I am six men down so I'm afraid I cannot.
我不常去查令十字街上的馅饼店
I have not frequented the pie shop on the Charing Cross Road,
如果那是你们得病的根源 我也不该去
nor shall I if that's the source of your men's illness.
那里只能算凑合吧
It's far from ideal.
手下突然减少 你一定很忙吧
With your staffing so diminished, you must be extremely busy.
我有五起谋杀案
I have five murders,
三起失踪案 还有
three missing persons and...
高等法♥院♥法官的勒索案
the blackmail of a high court judge to deal with.
所以是的 你可以那么说
So yes, you could say that.
我刚好有个主意
An idea has just popped into my head.
我没仔细考虑 但是
I've not thought this through but...
我很怀疑
I doubt that very much.
我可以提供帮助
I could offer my assistance,
当然需要一点报酬
for a small fee of course.
听起来很诱人
It's tempting
但除非你有大都会警部的徽章
but unless you carry the badge of the Metropolitan Police
否则我恐怕不能接受你的好意
then I'm afraid I'm unable to accept that offer.
没关系
It's of no consequence.
我处理自己的客户已经很忙了
I'm extremely busy with my own clients.
因为我听说了你有多忙
Because I've heard how busy you are.
事务所开业后 只有两起案件
Two cases since you opened your agency,
三起 如果你算上疯米德先生阁楼里
three if you count the mysterious scratching
神秘的刮痕
from Mad Mr. Mead's attic,
是老鼠吗
rats wasn't it?
你在监视我吗
Have you been spying on me?
不 不是我个人
No, not me personally no.
我们需要支援 公爵
I need back up Duke,
哈克尼的麦金托什工厂发生了一起纵火案
we got an arson attack at the Mackintosh factory in Hackney.
-带上戴维 -他在处理肖迪奇的谋杀案
- Take Davey with you. - He's on the Shoreditch murder.
肯定还有其他人吧
There must be someone else?
没有了
Well there ain't.
等我一会儿
Excuse me one moment.
走吧
Come on.
我有个加急电报要给惠林顿督察
I have an urgent message for Inspector Wellington.
放在他的桌子上吧
Oh leave it on his desk,
他一回来 我就让他看
I will see that he reads it as soon as he returns.
别上去 很危险
Don't go up there, it's dangerous.
我已经报♥警♥了
I've sent for the police.
等等 停下 你要去哪
Wait! Stop! Where are you going?
爱德华
Edward!
爱德华
Edward!
你干了什么
What have you done?
放开我丈夫
Let my husband go!
弗兰克 带他去警局
Frank! Get him down the station.
我没杀他
I did not kill him!
你当然没有 小子
Of course you didn't son.
你怎敢伤害他
How dare you hurt him!
放开他
Let him go!
你竟敢读警局电报
How dare you read a police telegram?
但显然 好奇心是
But surely curiosity is
我们这一行的必备素养
an essential attribute in our line of work.
这是我的行当 不是你的
This is my line of work, not yours.
如果我要为自己打响名气
If I'm to make a name for myself,
我需要尽可能多地接触犯罪现场
I need as much experience of crime scenes as possible.
你可能没注意到
It may have escaped your notice
但我今天过得很糟糕
but I'm having a particularly bad day
所以我建议你听我的劝告 赶紧离开
so I suggest that you take my advice and leave,
马上
now!
我也给你一些建议
And here's some advice for you...
伊莱莎 我警告你 再多说一个字
Eliza, I'm warning you, one more word
我真的要起诉你
and you will find yourself in court.
如果你减少降低酗酒 赌博和找女人的频率
You might find your focus sharper, your workload lighter
你的头脑会更清醒 工作效率会变高
if you toned down your drinking, gambling and womanizing.
你被指控妨碍警方事务
You are charged with obstructing police business,
罚款40先令
a fine will be issued for 40 shillings.
可是我没有40先令
But I do not have 40 shillings.
那就改成一个月监禁
Then a month in prison it is.
我会替斯嘉丽小姐付罚款
I will pay the fine for Miss Scarlet.
我求督察听我解释
I begged the inspector to listen to me
但他很明显认为我丈夫
but it's clear he thinks my husband...
是凶手
a murderer,
所以我来找你
which is why I came to find you.
我听说你是位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I heard mention you were a private detective.
肯定是惠灵顿督察在说我好话吧
Inspector Wellington singing my praises no doubt?
我想请你找出真正的凶手
I want you to find the real murderer.
我丈夫是无辜的
My husband is innocent.
他是
He is...
一个温柔善良的人
a gentle and kind man.
我
I...
但愿他在监狱里别太受罪
I pray that he can cope in prison.
我们刚结婚的时候
Edward bought me this coat
爱德华给我买♥♥了这件外套
when we first married,
他说这样他就总能一眼在人群中看到我
he said he always wanted to see me in a crowd.
其实对我来说太花哨了
It's too exuberant for my taste,
我现在穿着只是因为想念他
I only wear it now to be close to him.
太太
Mrs...
巴特勒太太 你丈夫当时手里拿着刀
Mrs. Butler, your husband was found with a knife in his hand...
浑身都是被害人的血
covered in the blood of a murdered man.
所以不管结果如何
So whatever the outcome,
我希望能确保我有酬金可拿
I must be sure that I will receive my fee.
钱不是问题
Money is not an issue,
我会付钱的
you will be paid,
不论结果如何
whatever the outcome.
好吧
Alright.
跟我说说
Tell me...
那个死者的情况
Tell me about the dead man,
不论多小的细节都要说
every detail no matter how small.
他叫塞巴斯蒂安·雷德利
His name was Sebastian Ridley,
在梅菲尔区[伦敦富人区]开了一家沙龙
he owned a saloon in Mayfair.
爱德华替他管账 他们就是这样认识的
Edward did his accounts, it's how the two were acquainted.
雷德利沙龙
我和雷德利先生鲜有交集
I had little time for Mr. Ridley,
警方通知 暂封 等待后续通知 伦敦大都会警部
他是个聒噪 傲慢的人
he was a loud, brash man.
有人吗
Hello?
你好 斯嘉丽小姐
Hello Miss Scarlet...
是摩西先生吧
Mr. Moses isn't it?
我只是摩西
It's just Moses.
我一直在琢磨你的事 斯嘉丽小姐
I've spent many hours thinking of you Miss Scarlet.
希望是好事吧
Nice things, I hope.
当"黑猫馆"的老板
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表