剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我才认识
I have known,
我才认识希尔德加德小姐
I have known Frauline Hildegard
不到三天
for no more than three days
她已经向我求婚了
and yet she has already proposed to me.
脸皮真厚
As bold as brass.
很显然她爱上我了
Apparently, apparently the girl is already in love with me,
-怎么会这样呢 -鲁伯特 回信
- how can that be? - Rupert, the message.
不 我本来计划
No I, I planned to court
在她拜访期间向这位年轻小姐求爱
the young Frauline for the remainder of her stay
等她回到德国小村子的家里之后
and, and then when she returned home to her little German village
我打算和她远距离订婚
I intended to propose a long distance engagement
订一至两年的婚约
for one, maybe two years.
现在我的计划全泡汤了
And now my plan's scuppered.
泡汤了
Scuppered.
泡汤了
Scuppered.
也许她不想回到德国小村庄生活了
Perhaps she does not want to return to village life in Germany.
当然
Yes, of course.
也许她希望在伦敦过衣食无忧的生活
Perhaps she desires a life of financial security in London.
对她来说 这桩婚姻也有好处
This could be a marriage of convenience for her too.
对于我们双方都有好处的婚姻
A marriage of convenience for both of us.
是啊
Yes.
你拿到摩西给我的回信了吗
Now, do you um, do you have my reply from Moses?
只是当我第一次见到希尔德加德小姐时...
It's just when, when I first met Frauline Hildegard there…
她只敢偷偷看我
...was barely a peep from her
今天早上
and this morning
她的英语说得比先前
her, her English seemed a great deal better than…
好太多了
she'd first let on and,
当我告诉她我需要考虑一下她的求婚时
and when I told her I needed to think of her proposal
她急得跺脚
she stamps her foot.
我真的想要一个非常想结婚的妻子吗
Do I really want a wife that much willing determination?
那就回绝她
Uh, then tell her no.
-拒绝 -是的 拒绝 坚定地拒绝
- No? - Yes, no. And firmly.
对 你说得对
Yes you're right.
坚定地拒绝 拒绝是
A firm no. No that,
是最安全的做法
that is the safest course of action.
很好 接下来说我的事
Good. Now, to my matter.
我需要你帮忙 鲁伯特
I need your help, Rupert.
没问题
Indeed.
这样你就能分散警卫的注意力
So you will distract the guards…
假装自己要晕倒
…with some sort of fainting fit
当他们专注于帮你的时候
and while they are focused on helping you,
我就从后门出去 从旁边溜走
I will exit by the back door and sneak around the side.
怎么了
What?
要假装晕倒
It's the fainting fit it…
可我是个男人
Apart from the fact I'm a man…
男人也会晕倒
Men faint too.
但不会显得太夸张了吗
But does it not appear a little dramatic?
那你觉得该怎么办
Well what do you suggest?
我假装被噎到了可以吗
What, what if I were to pretend to choke?
很好 只要能拖住他们的时间就好
Excellent! So just hold their attention for long enough,
两分钟就可以了
two minutes should do it,
我们必须赶紧了 我想趁艾薇还在楼上时
now we must hurry. I want to head out by the kitchen
从厨房♥出去
while Ivy's upstairs.
伊莱莎...祝你好运
Eliza… Good luck.
真奇怪
How strange.
怎么了
What is it?
警♥察♥
The policemen,
他们都走了
they've already gone.
你必须马上离开
You must leave at once.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
我们的牙买♥♥加朋友准备得很充分
Our Jamaican friend's well prepared.
-公爵 -怎么了
- Duke. - Yeah.
摩西迟到了吧
Moses is late, is he?
在他房♥里发现了你的纸条
Found your note in his room.
你去他房♥间做什么
What were you doing in his room?
我告诉你在家呆着才安全
I told you to stay home where it's safe.
是啊 然后你把警卫都撤走了 为什么
Yes, and then you dismissed the guards, what sense is that?
-我没有撤走警卫 -他们不在那里
- I dismissed no guards. - Well they were not there
我轻松地走出了自己家
when I walked freely out of my house.
看来我得开除几个人了
Heads will roll for this.
-你没看到有人给他们下指令 -没
- And you saw no one instruct them? - No.
你找摩西干嘛
And why the interest in Moses?
有迹象表明摩西就是谋杀你父亲的
It would appear that Moses is part of the criminal gang
犯罪团伙的一员
that killed your father.
我们在他房♥间里发现了这些伪造汇票
We found these forged bills of exchange in his room.
英格兰皇家银行
警官们为什么解散了 先生
Why were the officers dismissed, sir?
守卫斯嘉丽小姐家完全是多余的
Guarding Miss Scarlet's house is simply excessive.
不论这个犯罪团伙是什么人
This criminal gang whoever they are
他们肯定都在忙着逃离伦敦
will be hell bent on fleeing London.
你自己说的 牙买♥♥加人已经藏匿了起来
You said yourself the Jamaican has gone underground.
你却认为他们会浪费时间
The notion that they would waste time
去刺杀某个醉鬼侦探的女儿
trying to assassinate the daughter of some drunk detective,
简直不可理喻
well quite frankly it's ludicrous.
我不能冒这个险 先生
I do not want to take that risk, sir.
你看上这个女人了 是吧
You've taken a shine to this woman, have you not?
这纯粹是公事公办 长官
My concern is purely professional, sir.
我恐怕不能赞同
Well I'm inclined to disagree.
我看你的判断力已经大打折扣了
I think your judgement has been clouded.
恕我冒昧
Well with all due respect
但我认为您的判断力才有问题
I think it is your judgement that's in question here.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
我很清楚您不喜欢我
You do not like me that is clear but
但请不要让斯嘉丽小姐的安全
do not make Miss Scarlet's safety
变成您个人好恶的牺牲品
a casualty of that dislike.
你最好想想你在跟谁说话
You'd do well to remember who you're talking to.
滚出去 做你该做的事
Now get out there and do your job.
不然我就找个人来替你做
Or I'll get someone to do it for you.
你听懂没有 惠灵顿
Do you understand? Wellington.
听懂了 长官
Yes, sir.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
我不信你会老实呆在我办公室
Not if I could trust you to say in my office.
那我答应呆在这里
Then I promise to remain in there.
伊莱莎 外头有个犯罪团伙
Eliza, there is a criminal gang on the loose
想要你的命
who would like you dead.
在掌控形势之前
So until I get the lay of the land
你在这儿最安全
then this is the safest place for you.
我们得说说摩西的事
We need to discuss Moses.
我认为他和此事无关 威廉
I don't believe that he's a part of this, William.
能和他有什么联♥系♥
How can he be?
一个前科累累的罪犯和造假团伙能有什么联♥系♥
How can a well-seasoned criminal be involved in a forgery gang?
你不如我了解他
You don't know him like I do.
这么说你很了解他
Oh, so you know him well?
-是啊 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
那你对他的同伙有了解吗
Then what do you know of his associates?
他提到过什么人吗
Did he speak of anyone in particular?
没有 从来没有
No. No one.
我愿意用生命做担♥保♥证明他和此事无关
And I would put my life upon it that he's not a part of this.
我掌握的证据恰恰相反
Well I have evidence to the contrary.
吃点东西吧
Eat something.
至少让我帮你调查吧
At least let me help you with the investigation.
威廉
William!
一定有办法可以找出这个团伙的身份
Somewhere… in this little lot is an answer to who this gang are.
目前为止 我们只知道有摩西这个人
So far all we have is this Moses character
但没有其他线索
but as yet no other links.
弗兰克 检查地方警局发来的电报
Frank, go through the telegrams from the regional forces.
将他们记录在案的高级伪造犯和这个交叉比对
Cross reference their lists of every high level forger with this.
这是银行经理对今天早上
These are the descriptions given by the bank managers
清空账户的人所做的描述
of the men who cleared out their accounts this morning.
真的假的
Bloody hell is this it?
衣着整洁 高级香水 中等身高
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表