剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
如果我按照你说的做 逼他们放你进去
What if I do as you say and force them to let you in?
会引起很大的骚乱和反对
There'll be so much commotion and objection
那里会陷入混乱
that the place will fall into chaos.
审讯的第一条规则就是保持冷静
The first rule of questioning is to maintain calm.
现在我需要戴维森-梅里特的配合
Now, I need Davidson-Merritt compliant
在乱成马戏团的地方 我根本做不到
and I cannot do that if there's a circus about the place.
你说得对
You're right.
能把那句写下来给我吗
Can I have that in writing?
我会给你打电♥话♥更新进度的
I'll call on you later to update you on my progress.
还有 做得不错
Oh and er… well done.
戴维森-梅里特先生
Mr Davidson-Merritt.
我是惠灵顿督察
Detective Inspector Wellington.
我能占用你一点时间吗 先生
May I have a moment of your time sir?
那取决于你的来由
Well that depends on the reason.
我想谈谈你的妹妹 玛格丽特
I wish to discuss your sister, Margaret.
那不行 再见
Then the answer is no, good day.
恐怕这事非常紧急
It is, I'm afraid, most urgent.
我几年没见过玛格丽特了
I have not seen Margaret for years.
我不知道她的下落
I know nothing of her whereabouts
我也无意
and I've no inclination to
谈论任何关于她的事
discuss anything remotely concerned with her.
再见
Good day.
-我跟你说过 -我知道你说了什么 先生
- I told you… - I know what you told me sir.
让我跟你说件事
Now, let me tell you something.
我们可以在这里谈
We can either do this here,
或者如果你喜欢
or if you would prefer
我可以叫在外面待命的
I can call in the two uniformed police officers
两位穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥进来
that I have asked to wait outside.
他们会带你离开这个地方
They will take you from this place
如果必要的话 还会又踢又吼
kicking and screaming if necessary,
带你到苏格兰场 我们可以在那里谈事儿
down to Scotland Yard, where we can discuss the matter there.
喝白兰地吗
Brandy?
再好不过了
That would be most welcome.
多年来 玛格丽特一直让我们家蒙羞
Margaret brought shame on our family for years.
她花了太多时间和金钱
She gave too much time and too much money,
我们的钱 在那个该死的小组上
our money, to that damn group.
参政♥权♥协会
The Suffrage Society?
她的运动对象不仅是参政♥权♥
It's not just suffrage she campaigned for.
她资助合法行动抵♥制♥这家俱乐部
She funded legal actions against this club.
想要让女性也能加入
Trying to get women to join.
就算没几千 也耗费了几百镑
Hundreds, if not thousands of pounds wasted.
都怪她 父亲才早早过世
Drove my father into an early grave, I am sure.
就是那时我断了她的零用钱
That is when I cut off her allowance.
对于她的私生活 你了解多少
You know anything of her personal life?
她有情人吗
Did she have a lover?
谁知道 只能说有可能
Huh, God knows. Well it's possible I suppose,
不过她把大部分时间花在运动上
though she spent most of her time campaigning.
我妹妹是个极端分子
My sister was a fanatic.
她17岁的时候
When she was 17,
她告诉我父亲她要过来 来俱乐部
she told my father she was on her way here. To the club.
她说她会强行闯进来
She declared she would force her way in
让整个俱乐部都知道 排斥女性令她有多愤怒
and make her fury known about the exclusion of women.
我父亲禁止了 但是她态度很坚决
My father forbade it but she was utterly determined.
他想阻止她的时候 她朝他扑了过去
When he tried to stop her, she went for him.
踢他 咬他 抓他
Kicking, biting, scratching.
最后要三人才制♥服♥了她
Took three of us to subdue her.
那女人就是个疯子
The woman is unhinged.
什么都干得出来
Capable of anything.
甚至是谋杀吗
Even murder?
下午好 摩根太太
Good afternoon, Mrs Morgan.
一个为苏格兰场做事的间谍
A spy working for Scotland Yard.
虽然不情愿 还是让我很佩服
I'm reluctantly impressed.
惠灵顿督察正在来的路上
Inspector Wellington is on his way here right now.
他不会来
No, he's not.
他在和我哥哥喝白兰地
He's drinking brandy with my brother.
然后就直接过来
Then coming here straight after.
我们正在合办这个案子
We're working this case together.
真的吗
Really?
所以他才打发走你了吗 像个乖乖女一样
That's why he sent you off like a good little girl?
女人进不了布朗利俱乐部
Women are not allowed in the Brownlee Club.
你真的以为一个督察
You honestly believe a detective inspector
还不能让你有权进去吗
couldn't gain you access if he wished?
你家外面那个死者
That dead man outside your house.
他是谁
Who was he?
不过是另一个以为
Just another in a long line of men
能通过屈打使我顺从的男人
who've tried to beat me into submission.
你没法逃一辈子
Well you cannot run forever.
你得去自首
You must give yourself up.
我会去的
I intend to.
但不是现在
But not yet.
所以我才来找你
That is why I've come to you.
我非常欣赏你的成就
I truly commend what you have achieved.
你得知道 你也只能到此为止了
You must know you can only get so far.
你永远得不到应有的尊敬
You'll never get the respect you deserve
除非全体女性可以发声
until all women have a voice.
杀一个恶棍 我得上绞刑架
I will hang for killing that bully.
这我接受
I accept that.
但是让我的被捕推动大业
But let my arrest further the cause.
让这件事渗入每个绅士俱乐部
Let its news infiltrate every gentleman's club
那些他们啜着白兰地 规划着法案
where they sup their brandy and plan their laws
好继续奴役我们的地方
to keep us in bondage.
报纸会全盘报道我的故事
The newspaper will lap up my story
整个国家的男人
and no man in this country
都将毫无选择地读完
will have any choice but to read the words
我在国会广场呐喊的每一个字
that I will cry out from Parliament Square.
你还是要去参加抗♥议♥
You, you still mean to attend the protest?
玛格丽特 你的协会没人会去 现在不会了
Margaret, none of your group will go. Not now.
但我会
But I will.
威斯敏斯特宫的男人否决那法案时
When the men of Westminster Palace vote the act down,
我会在场
I will be there
等他们离开 涌向他们的俱乐部
and as they file out, heading to their clubs,
妓院 还有赌场
brothels and gambling dens,
他们会听见我们的战斗口号♥
they will hear our rallying cry.
妇女选举权
Votes for women.
跟我一起去吧 伊莱莎
Come with me, Eliza.
成为历史的一部分
Be part of history.
我不能去 抱歉
I cannot. I'm sorry.
那就请给我最后一次机会
Then give me one last chance
让我在被捕之前有所作为
to make a difference before I am arrested.
别把我的计划告诉任何人
Tell no one of my plan.
戴维森-梅里特和玛格丽特之间
Well, there's certainly no love lost
确实水火不容
between… Davidson-Merritt and Margaret
而且这仇恨完全是相互的
and the feeling is entirely mutual.
所以她才改姓费尔法克斯
That's why she changed her name to Fairfax.
伊莱莎 我让你厌烦了吗
Eliza, am I boring you?
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
我来仅仅因为戴维森-梅里特是你的线索
I'm only here because Davidson-Merritt was your lead.
我以为你会更感激
I thought you'd be more grateful.
感激
Grateful?
你今天早上怎么回事
What's the matter with you this morning?
没怎么
Nothing.
这在你身上这就意味着有什么事
Which in your case always means something.
你继续说吧
Just… Go on.
你还发现了什么
What else did you find out?
从很早以前 玛格丽特的攻击性就很明显
That Margaret's aggression was evident from an early age.
他们家的男性几代都是布朗利俱乐部成员
Generations of men in her family belonged to the Brownlee Club
而她反对女性不能进入的规定
and she railed against the fact that women weren't allowed in.
她哥哥似乎认为她疯了
Her brother seems to think that she's unhinged.
大力倡导妇女权利
Being a passionate advocate for women's rights
不代表她就疯了
does not make one unhinged.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表