剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我当然有礼貌了
Course I was.
而且那不是她的案子
And it's not her case.
报案人是先来找我们的
It came into us first,
不过归档到了"浪费时间"那栏
it got filed under "waste of time".
鬼魂 死亡相片 来自坟墓的信息
Ghouls, death photographers and messages from beyond the grave.
像三流恐怖小说一样的玩意 真是胡说八道
It's straight out of a penny dreadful. Bloody nonsense.
求你
Please!
埃文斯小姐
Miss Evans.
艾米丽娅
Amelia.
没事了
It's alright.
-只不过是个梦 -抱歉
- It's just a dream. - I'm sorry.
我不想吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you.
我没睡着
I wasn't asleep.
你想不想喝点什么
Is there anything you'd like?
来杯热牛奶吧
Some warm milk perhaps?
女佣已经回家了
Homemaid gone home.
那就我来
Than I'll make it.
你人真是太好了 但不用了 谢谢
You're very kind, but no, thank you.
我们喝一杯白兰地吧
We could have a brandy,
就当作"医疗用途"
for "medicinal purposes".
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I've tried.
但只让事情变得更糟了
Just makes things worse.
我现在没事了
I will be fine now.
如果你需要什么的话
Well, if you need anything,
你知道我在哪
you know where I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天哪
Oh dear god...
怎么了
What is it?
是她
It's her.
你确定昨晚把窗户打开的是你吗
Are you sure it was you who left the window open last night?
是的 我总是开着窗睡觉
Yes. I always sleep with it open.
昨晚雨下得很大
It was raining heavily
所以如果有人爬窗进来 一定会有脚印或手印
so if someone came through there'd be footprints or hand marks,
但我什么都找不到
but I can find nothing.
因为没有人从窗户进来
Because no one came through the window.
是凯瑟琳 她在惩罚我们
It was Catherine! She's punishing us!
昨晚 前门锁了吗
The front door was locked last night?
我亲自锁的
I locked it myself.
除了你和亨德森先生 还有谁有钥匙
And apart from you and Mr. Henderson, who else has a key?
露丝 我们的女佣
Ruth, our maid.
请你让路 先生
Please step out the way, sir,
请让路 先生
please, sir.
白兔 送信服务
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
你能不能帮帮我
I wonder if you could help me,
我的一个朋友几分钟前来了这里
a friend of mine came in here a few moments ago,
一位提着柳条篮的女士
a lady with a wicker basket?
她要给我们一位共同的好友寄信
She was sending a message to a mutual friend
我们今晚要一起共进晚餐
who we are to dine with this evening,
但我觉得她写错了
but I believe gave the wrong information
我们今晚见面的餐厅名字
of the restaurant where we are to meet.
我能不能看看那封信 好检查一下
I wonder if I might look at that message in order to check.
信件内容绝对保密
Messages treated with strictest confidence.
信件内容绝对保密
我当然知道了
I... I do understand of course,
但她是我的好朋友
but she is a dear friend
而且有时候有些糊里糊涂的
and is on occasion somewhat scatter-brained,
你知道我们女人的
you know how us ladies can be!
或许我可以跟别人谈谈 你的上级
Perhaps there's someone else I can speak to? Your superior?
今天我负责
I'm in charge today.
我是位私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 正在查案
I'm a private detective working a case
愿意给你丰厚的报酬 只要你能佯作不知
and will pay you handsomely to look the other way.
你是什么
You're a what?
威廉
William!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在重新调查亨德森的案子
I'm looking into the Henderson case again
我打听到了这里
and my enquiries brought me here.
苏格兰场现在对这起案子有兴趣
Scotland Yard is now interested in this case?
斯特林要求
Stirling has requested
所有未解决案子要在月末前解决
that all open cases be resolved by the end of the month,
内政部下的指令
some inventory from the Home Office.
所以我们应该交换信息
So we should pool the information that we have
好解决这起案子
in order to bring the matter to a close.
很好
Very well.
你有什么信息
What information do you have?
有一位叫亨德森的摄影师
Well, there's a, a photographer by the name of Henderson
他收到了很多照片
and he has... he has been receiving photographs.
你其实什么信息都没有 是吗
You don't actually have any information, do you?
我才刚看了一下卷宗 还没有跟上进度
I've only just looked at the file and have not got up to speed.
你是跟着我来的吗
Did you follow me here?
你到底要不要我帮忙
Do you want my help or not?
为什么我要你帮忙
Why would I want your help?
因为你脸上的表情显示你很生气
Because you have that irritated look on your face,
你这个表情通常是留给我的
the one you usually reserve for me.
立刻把那封信拿来
You will bring me that message now
否则我就揍到你浑身骨折
or I will break every bone in your body
然后以袭♥警♥的罪名逮捕你
and then arrest you for assaulting a police officer!
你是
Are you...
你是在哭吗
are you crying?
快去把信拿来 我就不会伤害你
Just go and fetch it and no harm will come to you.
是 督察
Yes, Inspector.
怎么
What?
他不过是个孩子
He's little more than a child.
是你让我吓吓他的
You told me to frighten him!
我很抱歉 先生
I'm so sorry, sir,
我找不到那封信了 信件已经被送走了
I can't find the contents of the message, it's already been sent,
但我知道是寄给谁的 很高兴为你效劳
but I know who it went to and will gladly be of service.
我不会揍你的
I'm not going to hit you!
你知道这个人吗
Do you know this person?
是你篡改了这些照片吗
Did you change or manipulate these images?
不是 当然不是 我都不知道该怎么做
No! Of course not! I wouldn't even know how!
也许你在底片被毁之前就把它们偷走了
Perhaps you stole the negatives before they were destroyed!
也许你让知道该怎么做的人复♥制♥了一份
Perhaps you had them copied by someone who did know how.
我不明白
I don't understand
你为什么要问我这些
why are you asking me this?
-你到底想做什么 -你不是灵媒吗
- What do you want? - I thought you were psychic?
这是我在楼上许多文件里找到的一份
This is just one file from many that I found upstairs.
逝者的名字 死亡日期和死因
Name of deceased, date and cause of death,
家庭成员
family members.
她有几百个人的记录
She has records on hundreds of people.
看起来有好几家殡仪馆 亡者摄像师
It looks like there are funeral homes, death photographers
和停尸间在给她通风报信
and several mortuaries that gives her tip-offs.
这是露丝·麦卡锡寄给你的
This one's from a Ruth McCarthy.
摄像师的女佣
The photographer's maid.
是亨德森近期的客户名单
It's a list of Henderson's recent clients
还有逝者的信息
along with information about the deceased,
一些是从亨德森的预约簿上得知的
some from Henderson's appointment book,
一些是偷听他们对话得知的
some just overheard conversation.
我能解释
I can explain.
解释吧
Please do.
"5月3日
"May 3rd -
亨德森先生与德国殡仪员共进晚餐
Mr. Henderson takes dinner with German undertaker.
希尔德加德先生
Herr Hildegard.
希先生说了不少话"
Herr H talks for some considerable time..."
是他会做的事
Sounds like him.
"希先生提到了一位女侦探
"Herr H mentions female detective
并说起了她父亲的故事"
and tells stories of her father."
你养过一只宠物青蛙
You had a pet frog?
我承认 我确实在收集信息
Look, I admit it - I do collect information
但我没有寄那些明信片
but I did not send those postcards.
为什么我要惩罚自己的女儿呢
Why would I want to punish my own daughter?
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表