剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
-那个女侦... -是我的表妹
- Oh, that female det... - It's my cousin.
一个无聊至极 毫无乐趣的普通女人
A very dull, really quite plain, uninteresting woman.
请等我一会
One moment, please.
市停尸间 市民不得入内
不行
No.
-但是我还没告诉你我 -不行
- But I haven't even told you what I... - No.
我需要一名嫌犯的犯罪记录
I need the criminal background on a suspect.
我认为她在进行一起诈骗案
I believe she's practicing some kind of fraud.
不行
No.
-你就只打算跟我说不行吗 -是的
- Is that all you're going to say to me? - Yes.
我很忙
I'm busy.
威廉 你已经让我失望过一次了
William, you've already let me down once.
请别再重蹈覆辙了
Please do not do it again.
弗兰克
Frank?!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你跟他走 他会帮你的
Go with him, he'll help you out.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我不喜欢他 他更不喜欢我
He likes me even less than I like him.
我等你结束
I'll wait for you to finish.
我不希望你在这里徘徊
I do not want you loitering here!
为什么
Why not?
弗兰克
Frank?!
在这等着
Wait here.
这里没有伊迪丝·埃文斯的犯罪记录
There are no records of Edith Evans having any criminal convictions.
你确定所有诈骗犯和灵媒的记录都在这吗
You're sure this is everything on fraudsters and spiritualists.
对
Yep.
也许她用了另一个名字
Or she may have used a different name,
诈骗案里这种情况很常见
that's common in fraud.
可不是吗
You don't say.
这个女人与几周前上报的一起案子有关
This woman is connected to a crime reported here a few weeks ago.
我想看看卷宗
I'd like to see the case file.
这是不可能的
That ain't going to happen.
奇怪
I'm confused.
惠灵顿督察不是让你来帮我的吗
I thought Inspector Wellington told you to help me?
他说给你看小型诈骗案的卷宗
He said show you the convictions for petty fraud,
我照做了
which I have.
所以你是时候该离开了
So now it's time for you to leave.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank,
弗兰克
Frank, Frank.
像你这么聪明的人 可以自己做决定
A man of your intelligence can make his own decisions.
这是你的优点之一
It's one of your great strengths.
出去
Well... Out.
我要带维奥莱特去公园
I'm taking Violet to the park.
跟爸爸和斯嘉丽小姐说再见
Say goodbye to your papa and to Miss Scarlet.
爸爸再见 斯嘉丽小姐再见
Goodbye papa. Goodbye Miss Scarlet.
再见
Goodbye.
她对维奥莱特那么好
She's so good with Violet.
我不知道我该怎么
I don't know what I would have...
我应该告诉你 我们已经订婚了
I should have told you we were engaged.
我是个注重隐私的人 而且有些人
I'm a private man and there are those
会质疑我为什么如此着急订婚
who would question the haste with which I proposed.
你真的觉得她母亲跟此事有关吗
Do you really believe her mother is involved in this?
她要么是骗子 要么就是真能与死者沟通
Well, she's either a fraud or communing with the dead.
我认为前者可能性更大
And then which I find most likely.
但即使她想要篡改照片
But even if she wanted to manipulate the photographs,
她也得先学会这门技术
she would like to skill.
你说你把底片都烧了 但在烧掉之前
You said you burned the negatives, but before you did,
还有谁能接触到底片
who else would have come into contact with them?
只有艾米丽娅
Only Amelia.
你不会是觉得
You cannot possibly think...
艾米丽娅这段时间害怕极了
Amelia has been beside herself.
饱受夜惊之苦
She's been suffering night terrors.
这件事情都快让她崩溃了
This whole business has been tearing her apart!
我今天晚上要出门做生意
I have to go away on business tonight
但是她很怕单独待在家
and she hates to be alone in the house.
如果你可以
Is there any way you could...
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 亨德森先生 不是保姆
I'm a private investigator, Mr. Henderson, not a nursemaid.
求你了
Please.
我怕她疯了
I fear she is losing her mind
我已经失去了凯瑟琳 我不能再失去她了
and I cannot lose her as I lost Catherine!
再次感谢你留下来 斯嘉丽小姐
Thank you again for staying, Miss Scarlet.
我希望没有为你造成不便
I do hope I haven't inconvenienced you.
完全没有 别客气
Not at all. My pleasure.
晚上对我来说很难度过
Night times are difficult for me,
鉴于这房♥子里发生的一切
given the things that have happened in this house.
所以詹姆斯非常迫切地希望离开这里
That is why James is so keen for us to move away.
你们要搬到哪里
Where are you moving to?
布里斯托尔
Bristol.
今晚他就是去那里 寻找一家新店面
That's where he's gone to see about new premises.
他认为我们需要一个崭新的开始
He believes we need a fresh start.
你呢
And you?
谢谢 露丝
Thank you, Ruth.
你不必非要结婚的
You do not have to get married, you know.
我非常希望能嫁给詹姆斯
I wish to be married to James more than anything
并生育我自己的孩子
and have children of my own.
哪个女人不想结婚生子呢
What woman would not?
你难道不想要属于自己的家庭吗
You do not want to have your own family?
也许未来会想吧
One day, perhaps.
这样就可以了 谢谢 你可以回家了
That will be all, thank you. You may go home now.
我没有对你说实话 斯嘉丽小姐
I have not been entirely truthful with you, Miss Scarlet.
詹姆斯和我
James and I...
凯瑟琳还活着的时候 我们就在一起了
we were together whilst Catherine was alive
她也知道
and she knew.
所以她对我发誓 她要向我复仇
That is why she swore to me that she would have her revenge.
我们这是自讨苦吃
We have brought this punishment on ourselves.
无论是谁在惩罚你 绝不是鬼魂
Whoever is punishing you, it's not a ghost.
也许你会改变想法
Perhaps you will change your mind
因为这就是凯瑟琳的卧室
since this is Catherine's bedroom,
她就是在这里自杀的
the same room where she took her own life.
那个记者怎么样了
What happened with that journalist?
他走了
He left.
让我找到有趣的案子后再联♥系♥他
Told me to, to contact him when I got an intriguing case.
虚情假意的小人
Smarmy little git.
是啊
Yeah.
要是斯特林尊敬我的话
I wouldn't have to jump through these hoops
我也不用对佛里特街的写手百依百顺了
for some Fleet Street hack if Stirling respected me.
英国几家报馆办事处所在地
他要我大肆赞扬
He wanted me to singing praises
说说我们部门有多好
and talking how well our department is.
是他的风格
Sounds like him.
我会把宣传材料准备好
I would get the promotional ready
要是他能找到合适的人选
if he saw the right sort of chap.
比如说 参过军
You know, for being in the army.
上过同一所寄宿学校
For being part of the same boarding school.
这世界就是这样 不是吗
Way of the world, innit.
势利小人颐指气使
Snobby sods looking down their noses.
她也没好到哪去 你的斯嘉丽小姐
She's no better, your Miss Scarlet.
你为什么要容忍♥她呢
Why do you put up with her anyway?
你希望从中得到点好处吗
You hoping to get something out of it?
不 我对伊莱莎不是这样
Nah. That is not how I see Eliza.
当然了 原谅我
Forgive me, of course.
你绝对不会占女人的便宜
You'd never take advantage of a woman.
她真是太烦人了
Ah, she's annoying as hell!
但我还是愿意 知道我什么意思吗
But I still would, know what I mean?
你再说这样的话 我就把你砸到墙里面
You say that again and I'll knock you through that bloody wall.
我和伊莱莎小时候就认识了
I've known Eliza since we were young.
她父亲对我尽心尽力
Her father couldn't have done more for me,
就好像我是他的亲生骨肉一样
if I was his own flesh and blood.
我希望你对她有礼貌一点
I hope you were courteous to her
当你帮助她查案的时候
when you were helping her with her case.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表