剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
I...
我努力劝她别这样 但是
I did try to persuade her otherwise but...
你也知道 很难跟她讲道理
as you know she's difficult to reason with.
我倒没注意
I hadn't noticed.
我不怪你想让她不高兴
I don't blame you for wishing to upset her in some way,
毕竟她那个样子
since she herself, she's,
她对你非常刻薄
well she's showing you little kindness.
我
I...
我觉得不管我说什么
I don't think there's anything I could say
你母亲都不会不高兴
that would upset your mother.
是吗
Is there not?
就是
It's just
伊莱莎 有时候我们头脑一热就...
sometimes Eliza, we may say things in the heat of the moment...
没有
No.
没有 鲁伯特
No, no, Rupert.
真的没有
No, there is not.
我不会也不能说什么
There is nothing I could or would say.
我向你保证
I've given you my word.
好的
Right.
你是个很好的朋友
You are a dear friend,
真的 伊莱莎
indeed Eliza.
现在
Now,
为了我们两个好 我就不让你母亲
I do not want to keep your mother any longer than is necessary
等候多时了
for all our sakes.
谁知道呢 说不定她突然大发慈悲
Who knows? She might be feeling in a charitable mood
愿意给我宽限几天
and wish to give me more time.
绝对不行
Absolutely not!
今天把新的租金付了
Full payment of the lease renewal today
否则就驱逐你出门
or eviction I'm afraid.
如你所愿
As you wish.
这些应该够了
I think you will find it all there.
你付钱了 还是全额吗
You paid her, the full amount?
这是给你的
And here is something for you.
拖欠的工资 还加了一点
Your back pay and a little extra.
我决定再雇几个人
I decided to take on more staff.
可以的话 雇个讨债人
A debt collector if you will.
该你了 埃塞尔
Your go, Ethel.
下午好 小姐
Good afternoon Miss.
我能跟你父亲谈谈吗
May I speak with your father please?
在你大吼大叫 砸桌子之前
Before you start yelling and thumping the desk,
下集预告
能至少听我把话说完吗
will you at least listen to what I have to say?
不能
No.
芙罗拉·蒙特福德 我是委员会的财务主管
Flora Montford, I am treasurer of the committee.
爱丽丝·摩根太太
Alice Morgan. Mrs.
当一名女性就够艰难了
Being a female is struggle enough
更别说 还有你这样的人毁了她的声誉
without someone like you ruining her reputation completely.
我这样的人
Someone like me?
一切都能改变 爱丽丝
Things can change, Alice,
但我们必须愿意
but only if we make them.
我不是你以为的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
谁都不是
No one is.
你是女人还是侦探
Are you a woman or a detective?
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表