剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
He was no longer of any use to me.
玛格丽特 你真是太堕落了
Margaret, you have sunk low indeed
如果你靠对你是否有用来评判人的价值
if you judge a life by how useful they are to you.
你还好意思说 自己背叛了唯一有价值的追求
Says the woman who betrays the only cause that matters.
我没有背叛任何人
I have betrayed no one.
我一直对得起自己的良心
I have stayed true to my conscience.
你就这么骗自己吧
Oh you keep telling yourself that.
说你那小小的侦探事业
And that your little detective business
是为其他女性开辟新道路
is blazing a trail for other women to follow.
但其实你为男人卖♥♥命
Yet you work for men.
你做他们要求的一切
You do whatever they ask
拿他们的钱 还寄希望于他们再使用你
and you take their money in the hope that they use you again.
你这样与妓♥女♥有何两样
You may as well be working in a brothel.
够了
Right, that's enough.
真有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我不需要你这种女人的同情
I do not need pity from a woman like you!
至少我努力想要改变现状
At least I have tried to make a difference.
但你
But you -
你的一切 你做的一切都是为了自己
everything you are, everything you do is for yourself.
不为别人
No one else.
她根本不了解你
She knows nothing of you.
再说 她的世界观与事实相去甚远
Besides her view of the world is not connected with reality.
你不能通过杀人 让其他人赞同自己
You cannot make people agree with you by killing them.
毕竟我们不是法国人
I mean, we're not the French.
很好
Good.
很出色
Excellent.
爱尔兰人和社♥会♥主♥义♥者已经够头疼的了
It's bad enough with the Irish and the socialists.
现在我们最不需要的就是让女人有什么想法
The last thing we need is women getting ideas in their heads.
你的报告显示了主动性 惠灵顿
Your report shows real initiative Wellington.
我不得不说 这是个意外的惊喜
I must say I'm pleasantly surprised.
最近我感觉你不像从前
Recently I felt you unwilling
乐意对难啃的案子下功夫了
to put the shoulder to the wheel as it were.
恕我直言 长官
With respect sir,
我每天要处理的案件数量非常庞大
I am dealing with a great number of cases on a daily basis…
你是说我对你的评价错了吗
You think I'm wrong in my assessment of you?
不 长官
No sir.
很好
Good,
因为有几个新的空缺职位开放
because there are several new posts opening up
就在大约下个月
in the next month or so.
爱尔兰分部正在找一位高级督察
The new Irish Division is looking for a Chief Inspector.
继续努力 或许我们会再次见面
Keep up the good work and perhaps we shall talk again.
谢谢 长官
Thank you sir.
别忘了感谢你的手下
Oh and do thank the rest of your department
在这个案子上的出色表现
for their work on this.
有什么人
Was there anyone in particular
你想特别表扬的吗
you wish to commend for their efforts?
-你吓了我一跳 -抱歉
- Oh! You made me jump! - Sorry.
你下来干什么
What on earth are you doing down here?
把手擦干 上楼来
Dry your hands and come upstairs.
干什么
Whatever for?
我有东西给你看
There's something I want to show you.
这些字母叫元音
These letters are called vowels:
AEIOU
A, e, I, o, u.
写下来
Write them out.
-丽兹 -来吧
- Lizzy… - Come on…
你可以的
You can do it.
我肯定记不住
I won't remember.
你当然能记住
Course you will.
你的记性比我好多了
You remember far better than I,
甚至连我童年时的事都记得
even things from my own childhood.
那都是因为你太调皮
Well that's because you were so naughty.
来吧
Come on.
就这样
That's it.
AEIOU
A, e, I, o, u.
下集预告
这个幽灵般的影子不是随便什么女人
That ghostly figure is no random woman.
-你认识她 -从恐怖故事里
- You know her? - Dead photographer
跑出来的已故摄影师 真是胡说八道
straight out of a Penny Dreadful. Bloody nonsense!
天呐 是她
Oh dear God, it's her!
她在从阴间惩罚我们
She's punishing us from beyond the grave.
我正打算升职
I am attempting to improve my position,
但有几个前任军队长官排在我前头
but there's a couple of ex army officers above me.
你在自己选的职业中面临偏见啊
You're facing prejudice in your chosen career.
那是什么感受
What must that be like?
斯嘉丽小姐是谁
Who is Miss Scarlet?
一个无聊至极 毫无乐趣的女人
A very dull, uninteresting woman.
我是位私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 正在查案
I'm a private detective working a case
愿意给你丰厚的报酬 只要你能佯作不知
and will pay you handsomely to look the other way.
你是什么
You're a what?
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表