剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我向你保证 没有比那更糟糕的了
I can assure you I can think of nothing worse.
怎么了
What?
别笑了
Stop it.
进来
Come!
很抱歉打扰您 长官 我在想...
Sorry to bother you, sir, I wonder if I...
你说
Continue.
是关于文章 长官
It's about that article, sir,
《警♥察♥新闻画刊》的报道
the one for the Illustrated Police News.
我想没问题吧
No problems I trust?
没有 长官 正好相反
No, sir, quite the opposite.
他们今晚就要印刷了
They are going to press tonight
并且明早就发布
and the serialization will begin in the morning.
我也告诉他们提及您的功劳
I have also told them to include mention of you
和警局各方的配合支持
and the wider efficiency of the department.
你真好心
That's very good of you.
其实没这个必要
There's really no need.
我很期待看到成品
I look forward to reading it.
干得漂亮 惠灵顿 非常出色
Well done Wellington, excellent work.
还有别的事吗
Was there something else?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
您之前提到会做个决定
You mentioned that you would make a decision
关于我的高级督察升职
about my promotion to Chief Inspector.
我们之前没说这事吗
Did we not speak about it earlier?
没有 长官 如果说了 我会记得
No, sir. If we had... I would remember it.
恐怕我把职位给哈德森了
I'm afraid I gave the job to Hudson.
希望下次好运吧
Better luck next time, eh?
抬起头 挺起胸
Chin up and all that!
恕我冒昧 长官
With all due respect, sir,
哈德森只来了警局三个月
Hudson has only been with the division for three months.
但他参军五年了
He's been in the army for five years,
还是女王私人轻骑兵队
the Queen's Own Hussars no less.
是的 但这根本不同...
Yes, well, it's hardly the same...
他父亲和我曾一同征战克里米亚
And his father and I were in the Crimea together.
从未见过在枪炮下如此镇定之人
You've never seen anyone so calm under fire.
他们全家都留着冰冷的血
His whole family have ice in their veins.
你该见见他母亲 可怕的女人
You should meet the mother, terrifying woman.
早上好 斯嘉丽小姐
Good day Fräulein Scarlet.
希尔德加德先生 希尔德加德小姐
Herr Hildegard, Fräulein Hildegard.
今日天气不错 你们要去哪儿呢
Where are you off to on this fine morning?
你的朋友要带我们去公园散步
Your friend is taking us for a stroll in the park.
我的朋友
My friend?
他昨晚来登门介绍自己
He came last night to introduce himself.
非常迷人 风趣幽默
He is so charming. And amusing.
玉树临风
And handsome.
无与伦比的绅士
Impeccable gentleman.
他来了
Ah, here he is.
早上好 帕克先生
Good morning Mr. Parker.
早上好 希尔德加德先生
Good morning Herr Hildegard.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
帕克先生
Mr. Parker.
真是个惊喜的意外
What a delightful surprise.
早上好 小姐
Guten morgen Fräulein.
抱歉
Apologies.
我以为你出去了
I... I thought you were out.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
亨利总是弄丢钥匙 所以给了我一把备用
Henry was always losing his keys so he gave me his space.
其实这是他给的第二把备用钥匙
In fact this is his second spare -
第一把丢了
he lost the first.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我给你留个言
I left you a note
还有一份礼物
and a present of sorts.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology
我也不想和你争吵
and I didn't want to have an argument.
而且有些话写下来比较好
Also some things are better written down,
你总是在我们见面时惹怒我
you have a tendency to infuriate me in person
让我很难保持头脑清晰
and it makes me lose my train of thought.
这就是你的道歉吗
And this is your apology?
不
No.
这个才是
This is.
死亡和少女
Death and the Maiden -
女侦探破解诡异恐怖案件
female detective cracks case of ghostly terror.
我正好在他们印刷前赶到报社
I got there just as the press was about to roll.
我不知该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
我没法保证文章的写作质量
I... I can't vouch for the quality of the writing
但你在此案中的贡献 被一五一十写了出来
but your part in solving the case is mentioned in full,
还提及了你事务所的地址
as is the address of your premises.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我 我该走了
Well, I should... I should go.
要把我备用钥匙留下吗
Uh, shall I leave your spare key?
不了 你留着吧
No. Keep it.
以防万一
Just in case.
威廉督察 是斯嘉丽小姐
Inspector Wellington... It's miss Scarlet...
她失踪了
She's disappeared.
你要替我尽你的职责
You will do your duty to me.
下集预告
-并找到她 -遵命 长官
- And you will find her. - Yes, sir.
伊莱莎
Eliza!
-你是谁 -我是个有刀的男人
- Who are you? - I'm a man with the knife.
幸会
Good to meet you.
我是个有枪的男人
I'm a man with a gun.
你怎么敢 威廉
How dare you, William?!
我怎么敢来救你吗
How dare I came and rescue you?!
我可不觉得这算是营救
I would hardly call this a rescue!
那是什么
What's that?
他来了
He's here...
他会对她做的事
The thing he'll do to her...
我都不敢想
Afraid even thinking about...
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表