剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
没 按您的吩咐 只跟您说了
No, only you, like you said.
继续盯着
Keep watch.
小偷
Thief!
我不是小偷
I'm no thief!
-我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ -是啊
- I'm a private detective! - Yeah,
那我还是最高法♥院♥的法官呢
and I'm a high court judge!
你偷了我的眼睛
You stole my eye!
我以为这里是犯罪现场 才在检查时拿了
I came upon it whilst examining what I thought was a crime scene.
我们就不能文明点讨论吗
Can we not discuss this in a more civilized manner?
我要让你后悔出生在这世上
I'm gonna make you wish you'd never been born.
我很愿意还你眼睛
I will gladly return your eye.
小偷
Thief!
我要的是死人 不是醉鬼
I wanted dead, not drunk.
下次先检查脉搏
Next time check for a pulse first.
帕克太太 帕克先生
Mrs Parker. Mr Parker.
我没想到你们今天会来
I was not expecting your delightful company.
我们是来见你父亲的
We came to see your father
但是你和他都不在家
but found neither he nor you at home.
我能为二位效劳吗
Is it something I could help with?
鲁伯特想问你父亲一个问题
It is a question Rupert wishes to ask your father.
私下里问
In private.
我父亲在工作
My father's working.
你似乎衣衫不整
You appear rather ruffled.
斯嘉丽小姐 你还好吗
Miss Scarlet. Are you quite well?
我很好 谢谢 帕克太太
Very, thank you, Mrs Parker.
就是早晨出门很快地走走
It's due to nothing more than a brisk morning walk.
伦敦的街道可不比以往
The streets of London are not what they once were.
如果女士一定要散步
If a lady must walk,
她该有一位绅士陪在身旁保护她
she should be in the company of a gentleman to protect her.
再喝点茶吗
More tea?
我不想给你
I, I would not want
再添什么麻烦 斯嘉丽小姐
to put you to any more trouble, Miss Scarlet.
声音大点 鲁伯特 咬字清楚点
Speak up Rupert! And enunciate!
-我不想... -我再来点茶
- I would not want... - I will take more tea.
鲁伯特就不用了
Rupert will not.
好的
Very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还小的时候 这城市就变了
The city has changed since I was a girl.
犯罪 肮脏
The crime, the filth,
没有伦理道德 乌烟瘴气
a general miasma of loose morality.
还有那些奇怪的东西 叫什么来着
And those contraptions... What's it called?
是说自行车吗 母亲
Is, is it bicycles, mother?
我看见一些年轻女士骑那些 真不知廉耻
I see young ladies riding those things, brazen as you like.
我也觉得
I agree.
淑女就该有淑女的样子
A lady should always act like a lady.
加奶和糖吗
Milk and sugar?
斯嘉丽小姐和公爵
第一季 第一集
谢谢二位来访
Thank you for your visit.
跟你们聊天太愉快了
It has been most enjoyable.
我们会周二再来
We will call again on Tuesday.
请务必让你父亲在家
Please ensure your father is present.
鲁伯特很迫切想和他交流
Rupert is extremely keen to speak with him
当然还有你
and then of course to you.
我会尽力 帕克太太
I will do what I can, Mrs Parker,
但是我父亲公务繁忙
but my... my father is a very busy man.
追查罪犯不是绅士该干的事
Chasing criminals is no job for a gentleman.
就该交给警♥察♥去做
It should be left to the police.
艾薇 可以送帕克太太和她儿子出门吗
Ivy, could you see Mrs Parker and her son out please?
当然
Of course.
跟上 鲁伯特
Come along, Rupert!
谢谢你抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
你为什么要做这些事
Why do you do these things?
拜托 别告诉我父亲
Please, please do not tell father.
艾薇 要是我能让他看到我的技巧和能力
Ivy, if I can show him my skill and ability.
他绝对不会让你和他一起工作的 别动
He will never allow you to work with him. Now, stay still.
你还真是不急不忙
You took your time girl!
猪肉在哪里
And where's the pork?!
米金斯那个吝啬鬼什么都不肯卖♥♥给我
That miser Mr Meekins refused to sell any to me.
说我们赊账已经逾期了
Said our account is overdue.
还说除非我们付钱 否则就不送货了
Said no more deliveries until we settle it.
当着全店的人吼我
Shouted at me in front of the whole store.
这不可能吧
That cannot be right.
送煤工和面包师也要付薪了
The coalman and the baker need paying too.
辰忱城
中国手工洗衣房♥
希尔德加德殡仪馆
早上好 斯嘉丽小姐
Guten Morgen Fraulein Scarlet!
早上好 希尔德加德先生
Good morning Herr Hildegard.
你有没有...看见我父亲
Have you... Have you seen my father?
这几天没见到
Not for a few days.
但最近我也一直忙得不可开交
But then I have been rushed off my feet.
这周死的人特别多
People have been dropping like flies this week.
是很难过 但对生意来说是好事
Sad, of course, but very good for business.
二位请节哀顺变
I... I am so sorry for your loss.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
亨利·斯嘉丽先生
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 43号♥
父亲
Father?
伦敦大都会警部 苏格兰场
怎么了
Yeah?
公爵 斯嘉丽小姐来了
Duke, Miss Scarlet's here.
告诉她我在开会
Tell her I'm in a meeting.
她说你会这么说的
She said you'd say that.
所以她坚持要在你门外等你
Which is why she insisted on waiting outside your door.
我想她听说了这笔交易
I think she heard this exchange.
她的确听说了这笔交易
She did hear this exchange.
威廉
William.
伊莱莎
Eliza.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe this pleasure?
是我父亲 他昨晚没回家
It's my father. He didn't come home last night.
亨利是个成年人
Henry is a grown man and
我确定他在处理他的案子
I'm sure working one of his cases.
所以恕不奉陪
So if you'll excuse me
我要去确保伦敦的大街
I must get back to ensuring the streets of London
对像你一样的女士们都很安全
are safe for ladies such as yourself.
无论亨利在哪
Wherever Henry is,
他都完全可以照顾好自己
he is perfectly capable of looking after himself.
别忘了他是个训练有素的警♥察♥
Let's not forget that he's a highly trained police officer.
一个退休的警♥察♥
A retired police officer
他本应该做好自己的生意
who is meant to be running his own business,
而不是喝酒挥霍赚来的钱
not drinking away the profits.
所以这是出于钱的原因 而不是女儿的爱
Ah, so this is more about money rather than daughterly love.
我一家的开支都依靠我的父亲
My household is reliant on my father.
但我们也都知道你在为此谋出路
But we both know that's something that you're working on.
我知道你的小爱好
I know of your little hobby,
付钱让流浪男孩给你犯罪现场的消息
paying street boys for tip offs of crime scenes.
侦探是男人的工作 伊莱莎
Being a detective is a job for a man, Eliza.
但你每天都在做 威廉
And yet you do it every day, William.
正因如此 我还有很多案子要处理 所以
Hmm, well nice as this is, I have many cases to attend to, so
我能看出你有多忙 你的脖子上还有皂液
Yes, I can see how busy you are. You still have soap on your neck.
在城里最大鸦♥片♥窟的一起纵火案
An arson attack on the city's largest opium den.
六个女学生偷渡到欧洲大♥陆♥当妓♥女♥
Six schoolgirls smuggled to the continent for brothel fodder
摄政公园的河里
and a dead man floating
漂着一具被割喉的男尸
in Regents Park's canal with his throat slit
好大一个口子
ear to ear.
独臂屠夫都切得比这干净
I've seen neater cuts from a one-armed butcher.
一位淑女不该看这些东西
A lady should not see such things.
从怀表还留在他身上来看
And with his pocket watch still on his person
这很明显不是小偷干的
it's clearly not the work of a common thief.
我觉得这是一位怨妇的激♥情♥犯罪
I would say it's a crime of passion by a scorned woman.
因为他脚上的皮疹
Since the rash on the souls
表明他有晚期梅毒
of his feet suggest latter stage of syphilis.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表