剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Like arresting criminals for instance?
再说一句无礼的话
One more word of insolence
我只能把你带去警局了
and I will have no choice but to take you down to the station.
你不是
Aren't you…
你是霍尼彻奇警员吗
Er PC Honeychurch isn't it?
你几周前送还了我走丢的狗 我是摩根太太
You kindly returned my lost dog a few weeks ago. Mrs Morgan.
我们能出去说吗
Might we speak outside?
我是为惠灵顿督察效力的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a private detective working for Inspector Wellington.
你是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're a private detective?
是的
Yes.
-就你 -是的
- You? - Yes.
你是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You're a private detective?!
这对话还要继续吗 因为我还有工作要做
Is this going to take much longer? Because I have work to do.
具体是什么工作
Oh what work is that exactly?
惠灵顿督察让我去卧底
Inspector Wellington has put me on an undercover case.
我们之前见过 在他的办公室 你肯定认得我
We've met before. In his office. You clearly recognise me.
我以为你只是公爵的一个马子
I thought you were one of Duke's tarts.
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?!
听着 我不知道你在耍什么花招
Look, I dunno what you're playing at
但我要回里面去了
but I'm going back inside.
你正在干预警♥察♥行动
You're interfering with a police operation.
我当然是
Mm, course I am.
不好意思
Excuse me…
触碰警官是一种冒犯
Touching an officer of the law is an offence.
听着 我肯定你私下碰过不少了
Mind you, I'm sure you've touched a few in your time.
跟我走
Come along.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
在你开始吼叫 捶桌子之前
Before you start yelling and thumping the desk,
你能至少听我说几句吗
will you at least listen to what I have to say?
不
No.
我一定要说出来
Well, I'm gonna say it anyway.
你的那位警员粗俗又无礼
That Constable of yours was vulgar and disrespectful.
我让你去参加一个集♥会♥
I asked you to go to a meeting
-并告诉我都说了些什么 -我这么做了
- and tell me what was said. - Which I did.
我没有让你去袭击一位警官
I did not ask you to assault an officer of the law
让自己又一次被捕
and get yourself arrested again!
你需要去谴责霍尼彻奇警员
You need to reprimand PC Honeychurch.
所以你希望对你有利时我就展现骑士精神
So you wish me to be chivalrous when it suits
不利时我就一视同仁
but treat you as an equal when it does not?
你是女人还是侦探
Are you a woman or a detective?
为什么要区分
Why should there be a distinction?
我不会问你 你是男人还是督察
I would not ask you if you were a man or an inspector.
这完全不同
That is completely different.
能点拨一下我为什么吗
Enlighten me as to why?
这份工作需要
Well, there is a level of self-control
一定程度的自控力
that is vital when doing this job.
自控力
Self-control?
你的领口上有口红 还散发着威士忌的臭味
You have rouge on your collar and you reek of whiskey.
你最好记得你在跟谁讲话
You would do well to remember who you're talking to.
我怎么会忘记威廉 你总是提醒我
How can I forget William? You remind me so often.
我看到过很多次这种表情
I've seen that look many times before.
是和男人或宠坏的孩子大战一场后的表情
As the look of having battled with a man or a spoilt child.
他们难道不是同一类吗
Are they not one and the same?
我猜他们要起诉你
I presume they are charging you.
你的案子什么时候开庭
When is your case to be heard?
我只是被警告了 没有起诉
I was only given a caution. No charges will be brought.
真令人惊讶
That is surprising,
但非常厉害
but most impressive.
你到底跟他们说了什么
What on earth did you say to them?
我真的要走了 抱歉
I really must be going. Excuse me.
我们在周二有个委员会会议
We have a committee meeting on Tuesday.
你一定要过来
You must come along.
你真好 但我不能再回你们那里了
That's very kind of you, but I cannot return to your group.
你看到其他成员了
You saw the other members.
人到中年 一成不变
Middle aged, set in their ways.
运动需要新鲜血液
The movement needs fresh blood.
新的一代
A new generation.
我生活中有些方面很复杂
There are certain aspects of my life that are complicated.
是你的丈夫吗
Is it your husband?
你担心他会说什么
You're worried what he will say?
不是那样
It's not that.
总有个男人
Well there is always a man
告诉我们能做什么 不能做什么
somewhere telling us what we can and cannot do.
这点我说对了 是吗
I'm right about that, am I not?
几年前 我想去上大学
A few years ago I wanted to go to university,
但我父亲不允许
but my father forbade it.
所以我乞讨 借钱 偷钱 然后逃走
So I begged, borrowed, stole the fees and went anyway.
我拿到了化学的一级学位
I achieved a first class degree in chemistry.
但当然没有官方资格证明
Though of course with no official qualifications,
因为女性不允许毕业
since women are not allowed to graduate.
事情可以改变 爱丽丝
Things can change Alice.
但只有我们改变它们
But only if we make them.
我不是你以为的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
谁都不是
No one is.
重要的是我们在同一阵线
All that matters is that we are on the same side.
星期二晚上
Tuesday evening.
非常欢迎你来
You'll be most welcome.
晚上好
Good evening.
摩根太太
Mrs Morgan,
我不知道邀请了你
I was unaware you were invited.
玛格丽特让我来参加的
Er Margaret asked me to attend.
她又忘了告诉我们
Another thing she omitted to tell us.
还有她究竟在哪 我想你不知道吧
Along with where she actually is. You don't know I take it?
不 我不知道
No, no I don't.
又来了
Not again!
玛格丽特·费尔法克斯
Margaret Fairfax.
她在这吗
Is she here?
她不在这 可以问一下你是谁吗
No, she is not. May I know who's asking?
我是惠灵顿督察
My name is Detective Inspector Wellington and…
天哪 伊莱莎 你在干什么
For God's sake Eliza, what are you doing?!
伊莱莎
Eliza?!
他是在她门口被发现的
He was found on her doorstep.
有目击者看见她朝他开枪 然后逃跑了
There are witnesses that saw her shoot him and then run off.
他是谁
Who is he?
目前我只知道一个事实
All I have at this point is one fact.
玛格丽特·费尔法克斯因谋杀被通缉
Margaret Fairfax is wanted for murder.
问题是她到底去哪了
The question is, where the hell is she?
完全不知道他的身份吗
He has no identification at all?
没有珠宝首饰 口袋里什么也没有吗
No, no jewellery, nothing in his pockets?
请别当我不存在 威廉 你知道我讨厌这样
Please do not ignore me William. You know how I hate it.
你是最后一个看到玛格丽特的人
You were the last person to see Margaret,
所以我要你给我的 我只要你给我的
so what I need from you, all I need from you.
是一份详细的证词
Is a detailed witness statement.
一份你向我保证了 会安静♥坐♥下写出来的证词
A statement that you assured me you would sit quietly and write.
从他的着装和大体外表判断
From his clothes and general appearance
我想说他是有正式工作的人
I would say he's a professional man.
他的手不像是那些做苦力的人
His hands are certainly not those of a labourer.
你向我保证了会安静♥坐♥下写你的证词
You assured me you would sit in silence and write your statement.
他衬衫的袖口有污渍
There are stains on the cuffs of his shirt.
可能是某种化学物质
Some chemical I think.
他可能是个药剂师
Perhaps he was a pharmacist?
我的错 我就不该带你进来
This was a mistake. I should never have brought you here.
看到这种暴♥力♥犯罪我很震惊和不安
I was shaken and upset by this violent crime.
有你在我感觉安全多了
I feel safer in your presence.
你想强制加入我的调查
You were trying to shoehorn yourself into my investigation
这招没用
and it won't work.
督察
Inspector,
我以为我说得很清楚了 女士
I thought I made it clear that it was inappropriate for ladies,
即使是那些声称自己是私♥家♥侦♥探♥的人
even those who purport to be private detectives,
也不能来这里
to be on these premises.
天哪
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表