剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Well, if anyone finds out...
绝不会是我泄露的
it will not be through me.
谢谢
Thank you.
但塞巴斯蒂安·雷德利和一个女人有外遇
But Sebastian Ridley was having an affair with a woman.
我向你保证
I can assure you;
雷德利先生兴趣广泛 但是
Mr. Ridley had a huge appetite for many things but...
女人并不是其中之一
women were not one of them.
你认识他
You knew him?
每周三 他的沙龙都会举办一个特别晚会
Each Wednesday, he ran a special night at his saloon,
作为我们的避风港
as our safe haven.
在不太安全的见面地点会面
A less secure meeting place
可能会导致做十年苦力的下场
could land a man 10 years hard labor.
我们都十分感激他 并为他的离去感到悲伤
We were all very grateful to him and so saddened by his loss.
这说不通 伊莱莎
It makes no sense, Eliza,
他最爱的男人
the man who he loved most,
他最爱的泰迪 会是杀害他的凶手
his dearest Teddy would be the one to murder him.
真是令人震惊
It's a shock indeed.
泰迪
Teddy?
爱德华·巴特勒 他的会计师
Edward Butler, his, his accountant.
沙龙上的大家都知道他是爱德华 只是
We all knew him as Edward at the saloon, only...
塞巴斯蒂安给他起了个昵称 泰迪
it was Sebastian who nicknamed him Teddy.
他也是沙龙晚会的常客
He too was a regular on those nights.
T是指泰迪
T was for Teddy,
不是塔比莎
not Tabitha.
什么
Sorry?
塞巴斯蒂安和爱德华是情人
Sebastian and Edward were lovers?
我不相信爱德华·巴特勒杀了塞巴斯蒂安
I do not believe that Edward Butler killed Sebastian Ridley.
你知道会有谁想杀了他吗
Is there someone you know who might wish him ill?
也许是你们圈子里的人
Maybe someone in that circle?
我想不到
No one I can think of.
也许你想和沙龙的看门人谈谈
You might want to have a word with the doorman at the saloon
他专在那些特殊晚会时上班
who worked those particular nights,
但我无论如何都想不起来他的名字了
for the life of me I cannot remember his name,
只知道他是牙买♥♥加人
only he was Jamaican.
摩西
Moses?
没事 阿尔伯特 不是警♥察♥
It's alright, Albert, it's not the coppers...
你认识这个牙买♥♥加人吗
Do you belong to the Jamaican?
我们已经杀了他 真不好意思
I think we might've killed him, sorry about that.
如果你愿意 可以留下来陪陪我们
You could stay, keep us company if you like?
我想我还是离开吧
I think I will leave you gentlemen
让你们继续做你们想做的事
to carry on with whatever it is you're doing.
偷窃
Stealing.
既然老板死了 酒也没用了 不是吗
All this booze is no good to a dead governor now, is it?
我想是的
I, I suppose not.
不要碰我
Don't touch me.
你有两个选择 美人
You've got two choices, pretty,
闭上你的嘴 否则阿尔伯特会割了你的舌头
keep your mouth shut or Albert here will cut your tongue out.
把你的手拿开
Ah, get your hands off me.
现在你是个真正的绅士了 阿尔伯特
You're a real gentleman now, Albert!
女巫
Witch!
你给阿尔伯特下了什么药
What have you given Albert?
不
No!
不不
No, no, no! Wow!
不要
No, no.
那一枪是给你警告
That was a warning shot.
现在 带上你的朋友出去
Now get out and take your friend with you
否则下一枪打的就是你的脑袋
or the next bullet will be in your head.
那两个人♥渣♥在哪
Where are those scum?
我把他们解决了
I dealt with them.
你把他们解决了
You dealt with them?
也没那么难
It wasn't that hard.
那为什么你的手在抖
Then why are your hands shaking?
我不想讨论那两个人
I don't wish to discuss those men.
你可以在自己的时间里解决他们
You can deal with them in your own time.
不用担心
No, don't worry.
我会的
I will.
我对这个更感兴趣
I'm more interested in this...
鸦♥片♥
Opium,
这个剂量可是犯法的
and in the quantity that's illegal.
你在参与毒品走私吗
Are you involved in drugs smuggling?
说得更确切些 雷德利先生的死是否与这有关
More to the point, does it involve Mr. Ridley's death?
鸦♥片♥不是我的
The opium isn't mine...
鼻烟壶也不是我的
and neither is the snuff box.
我父亲也不是奴隶
Nor was my father a slave,
他只是个从没离开过牙买♥♥加的酒鬼
just some drunk who never left Jamaica
失足掉进池塘淹死了
and died falling into a pond.
所以鼻烟壶是塞巴斯蒂安·雷德利的
So the box belongs to Sebastian Ridley
他死了之后 你就趁机把鼻烟壶偷走了
and now that he's dead you saw an opportunity to steal it?
这个地方很快就要被变卖♥♥了
This place will soon be sold off,
我没有工作
I have no job,
没有房♥子 一无所有
no home, nothing.
不要妄想从我这里获得同情 先生
Do not expect sympathy from me, sir.
我自己也面临着相似的问题
I am faced with similar problems of my own.
我知道你为雷德利的特殊晚会作看门人
I know that you worked the door on Ridley's special nights.
告诉我你知道的关于他和爱德华·巴特勒的事
Tell me what you know of him and Edward Butler.
无可奉告
Nothing.
我守口如瓶
Kept myself to myself.
今天来的那两个人 以为他们杀了你
Those men here today thought they'd killed you.
如果他们看见你醒来 他们会彻底解决你
If they'd seen you wake they'd have finished you off.
你是想说我欠你一条命吗
Is this your way of telling me I owe you my life?
我知道是谁提供的鸦♥片♥
I know who supplied the opium.
他是特殊晚会的常客
He was a regular on those nights.
一个医生
A doctor.
你还记得他的名字
Do you remember his name?
我让你们俩单独谈谈
I'll give you some privacy.
我承认 我之前是塞巴斯蒂安的医生
I admit, I was Sebastian's doctor.
我是那间酒吧里很多人的医生
I am the doctor to many at the bar.
我知道关于供应鸦♥片♥的限制越来越严格 但是
And I know the restrictions on supplying opium grow tighter but.
我在这次情况下破例了
I made an exception in this case.
这次情况下
In this case?
塞巴斯蒂安快死了
Sebastian was dying.
他的胃里长了个肿瘤 只剩几个月可活
He had a tumor to the stomach, only months to live.
我知道了
I see.
他求我帮他缓解疼痛
He begged me for pain relief
但鸦♥片♥不再有效了
but the opium ceased having effect.
亲爱的塞巴斯蒂安即将死亡
The end was near for dear Sebastian.
还有谁知道
Who else knew about this?
他希望这个秘密只有我们两人知道
He wanted it a secret between us,
所以我才那么震惊
which is why I was so shocked that
他会计的妻子居然知道
the wife of his accountant knew.
塔比莎·巴特勒
Tabitha Butler?
但是我之前以为塔比莎不喜欢他
But it was my belief that she disliked him.
你确定塔比莎知道吗
Are you certain she knew?
塞巴斯蒂安死的那天晚上 我去见了巴特勒太太
The evening Sebastian died, I went to see Mrs. Butler;
我很担心
I was concerned that
如果鸦♥片♥被人发现的话 会查到我头上来
if the opium was found it might be traced back to me.
我到的时候 发现她在他被谋杀的房♥间啜泣
I arrived to find her sobbing in the very room of his murder.
当我对所发生的事表示悲痛时
When I expressed my sorrow over what had happened,
她的回答确实让我感到吃惊
her response was surprising indeed.
怎么说
How so?
她说 希望塞巴斯蒂安到死都受肿瘤之苦
She said she hoped Sebastian suffered to the last with his tumor
希望她丈夫能很快随他一起下地狱
and her husband would soon join him in hell.
她是如此愤怒 以至于她的双手都在颤抖
Her fury was such that her hands were shaking,
她都快拿不住信了
she could barely hold the letter.
她在读一封信
She was reading a letter?
巴特勒太太在五点离开了我的办公室
Mrs. Butler left my office at 5:00
同一天 她坚信她丈夫是无辜的
that same day protesting her husband's innocence.
你在短短一个小时后见到她
You saw her one short hour later
她突然变得如此痛恨她的丈夫
and suddenly she despises him.
一定是信的内容改变了她的心意
Whatever was in that letter changed her mind.
你看到内容了吗
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表