剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
and your mother would want me to raise you as such.
-但是父亲 -够了
- But father… - Enough!
不要再说起做警♥察♥这件事
This talk of police work has to stop.
对你没好处 明白吗 丽兹
It will do you no good. Do you understand Lizzie?
不准哭 否则不准吃晚饭
No tears or there will be no supper.
你总这么说 但每次都让我吃饭
You always say that and there always is.
吉蒂
Kitty!
帮我叫辆马车
Fetch me a cab!
那个可怜的女人在那种地方就像在地狱
That poor woman is in the bowels of hell in that place.
你得帮我把她救出来 威廉
You have to help me get her out William.
我知道自己一直像个傻子
I know I have been a fool
但出于对你和我父亲之间友谊的尊重
but out of the respect for your friendship with my father
拜托请千万别生我的气
please find it in your heart not to be angry with me.
愤怒还无法描述我此时的感受
Anger doesn't begin to describe what I'm feeling.
你让自己陷入了及其危险的处境
You put yourself in grave danger.
希姆斯是个老道的罪犯
Simms is a well-seasoned criminal!
他蹲班房♥的记录有你手臂一般长
He has a prison record as long as your arm!
那就逮捕他
Then arrest him!
像他这种背景的人应该
A man with his background should
没权利把她妻子丢在精神病院
have no right to put their wife in the asylum.
你对这世界的了解太少了
Do you know so little of the world?
他现在是个有钱的地主
He is now a wealthy landowner
他妻子犯的事让他可以完全掌控她继承的遗产
with his wife committed he has full control of her inheritance.
根本没有法庭敢招惹他
No court in the land would touch him.
也许我能看下他的档案
Maybe I could see his file.
应该会有发现 什么都行
There might be something. Anything…
这烂摊子 就是你插手男人事务的结果
This mess is a result of your dabbling in men's affairs!
你必须停止无理取闹了
Now you must stop this nonsense.
你说得对 威廉
You're right William.
我真是个傻女人
I am a silly woman.
我父亲会对我感到失望的
My father would be so disappointed in me.
不不 他
No, no, he…
他不会感到失望 只会担心 像我一样
he would not be disappointed, merely worried. As I am.
很抱歉我把你卷进了我的蠢事里
I'm sorry for involving you in my stupidity.
我感觉有点头晕
I'm feeling a little faint.
你可以帮我拿点嗅盐来吗
Maybe you could get me some salts.
当然
Of course.
伊莱莎
Eliza!
伊莱莎 把门打开
Eliza, open this door!
伊莱莎
Eliza!
立刻把门打开
Open this door now!
伊莱莎
Eliza!
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
一个女佣欠我人情
One of the maids owed me a favour.
那就看看酒店经理对此是什么态度
Well, we'll see what the hotel manager has to say about that.
就是他让女佣把钥匙给我的
Oh, he was the one who told her to give me the key.
与此交换
In exchange for me
让我不要告诉他妻子他俩有外遇
not telling his wife that they're having an affair.
我要赶火车
I've a train to catch,
所以我要先走了
so if you'll excuse me.
你对克拉拉说谎了
You lied to Clara.
你的第一任妻子碧翠丝·希姆斯
Your first wife Beatrice Simms
爱丽丝公主号♥沉船的时候 她在船上
was on the Princess Alice when it sunk,
但是你不在
but you were not.
你在监狱里
You were in prison.
根据你的监狱记录来看
And according to your status on your prison record,
在你两个月后出狱时 你仍是结婚状态
still married when you left two months later.
所以呢
So?
我的婚姻状态没有被更改为鳏夫
The record wasn't amended to a widower.
你自己也说了 我第一任妻子死于意外
You said yourself my first wife died in the crash.
我说她当时在船上
I said she was on the steamer.
但是她没有死
But she did not die.
我父亲保留着所有泰晤士河的遇难事故的剪报
My father kept cuttings of any incidents on the Thames.
他的许多案件都与失踪人口有关
Many of his cases were regarding missing persons
这是份海难幸存者的名单
and here is the list of survivors.
其中一位 是碧翠丝·希姆斯
Among them, one Beatrice Simms.
你犯了重婚罪 希姆斯先生
You are a bigamist Mr Simms.
你与克拉拉的婚姻不受法律约束
Your marriage to Clara was not legally binding.
你对她或她的遗产不享有婚姻权利
You have no marital rights over her or her inheritance.
你还把这个故事告诉谁了
And to whom have you shared this fairy tale?
我猜你谁也没告诉
I assume no one.
因为没人会认真对待一位女流侦探
since no one is going to take a woman detective seriously.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我与苏格兰场的
I have a close working relationship
威廉·惠林顿督察有着紧密的合作关系
with Detective Inspector Wellington of Scotland Yard.
事实上 他和警员们正在楼下的前台等候
In fact he and his officers are waiting downstairs in reception.
外面没有警方的马车
There are no police wagons.
他们不想惊扰到酒店的客人
They didn't want to alarm the hotel guests.
他们的马车停在后面
Their wagons are round the back.
我认为你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
真有意思 你选择了
It's interesting that you've chosen
勒颈作为杀死我的方式
strangulation as your means to kill me,
因为那需要很大的力量
since that it requires a great deal of strength
但是你身上的力量
and strength is something that
正在随着时间逐渐消失
is leaving your body as every second ticks by.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
欠我人情的女佣
The maid that owed me a favour.
她不仅给我了钥匙
Not only did she give me your key,
还很好心地允许我来帮你泡咖啡
she kindly allowed me to make your coffee.
真令人惊奇 只需要一点鸦♥片♥酊
It's surprising how little Laudanum
就能让你这种体型的男人陷入昏迷
it takes to knock a man of your size unconscious.
-你在说谎 -不 我没有
- You are lying. - No, I'm not.
至少下药这点没骗你
Not about that part anyway.
下一次 你再偷取警方财产
The next time you steal police property
或给别人下药
or indeed poison someone
我就只能逮捕你了
I shall have no choice but to arrest you.
少剂量的鸦♥片♥酊不会伤害人体
A little laudanum never hurt anyone.
他昏迷了一个多小时 伊莱莎
He was unconscious for over an hour, Eliza.
这不是很好吗
And it's a god job too
你们要花这么长时间才到
since you took so long to arrive.
我还有工作
I have work to do.
谢谢 威廉
Thank you, William.
我很抱歉这么晚才来用晚餐
I'm sorry to be so late for dinner.
我刚刚送我的客户去火车站了
I was taking my client to the train station.
一个年轻的女士 说什么"客户"
A young lady speaking of "clients".
这可不好
It's not right.
克拉拉·希姆斯回家去了 她变回了一位独♥立♥
Clara Simms returns to her home an independent,
富有的年轻女士
wealthy young woman.
你难道不为我感到一点点自豪吗
Are you not the smallest bit proud of me?
我一直为你自豪
I am always proud of you.
你有一位来访者
Now, you have a visitor.
是帕克先生
A Mr. Parker.
你越早将你母亲的结婚戒指
And the sooner your mother's wedding ring
戴到那根手指上越好
is on that finger the better.
快去让那个可怜的男人解脱
Now go and put that poor man out of his misery
接受他的求婚
and accept his proposal.
鲁伯特·帕克才不可怜
There's nothing poor about Rupert Parker.
半条街都是他家的
His family own half the street.
正因如此
Exactly!
帕克先生 真让人惊喜
Mr. Parker, what a delightful surprise.
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet.
既然你父亲去世了 我希望在这个艰难时刻
Now that your father has passed I hope I can be of service to you
我能帮上你的忙
at this difficult time.
你真体贴
That's very kind.
不好意思
Sorry.
我是来寻求你的...
I've come to ask you for…
我是来寻求你的原谅 我无法娶你
I have come to ask for your forgiveness. I cannot marry you
我也知道你会很失望
and I know you would be disappointed
为此我感到抱歉
and for that I am sorry,
但是我母亲希望我们成婚 不是我
but it is my mother who wishes us to be married, not I.
不是我
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表