剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
and whatever it was it was, well clearly pressing
因为她要求这周晚些时候再见面
as she requested to postpone our meeting till later in the week.
她离开时我看见了
I saw her as she was leaving.
她看起来火急火燎的
She seemed in a tremendous hurry
而且的确非常不安
and was indeed most agitated.
我帮她叫了一辆出租车
I helped her to find a cab.
去哪
A cab to where?
别跟我提那个女人
Do not talk to me about that woman.
她给我带来的只有麻烦
She was giving me nothing but trouble.
她什么时候来的
What time did she come here?
我一直告诉她这里不欢迎她 说得我口水都干了
I've told her until I'm blue in the face that she is not welcome
但她坚持不走
but still she persists.
你知道她来这儿时有谁在吗
Do you know who was here when she turned up?
验尸官
The city coroner.
别人得怎么看我
How do you think that makes me look?
波茨先生 我很赶时间
Mr Potts, time is against me
我在努力控制我的脾气
and I'm struggling to control my temper
在我做出什么让我们都后悔的事情之前
so before I do something that we both regret
告诉我你最后见到斯嘉丽小姐是什么时候吧
just tell me when you last saw Miss Scarlet.
昨天上午 大约11点一刻
Yesterday morning, quarter past 11 give or take.
她以百英里时速冲进来 滔滔不绝地提问
She came waltzing in here at 100 miles an hour firing out questions.
我坚持要求她离开
Well I had to insist she leave,
我说验尸官在这儿
since as I say the city coroner was here.
她问了什么问题
What questions was she asking?
你知道她威胁我不能说吧 督察
You do realise that she threatened me, Inspector?
我不会告诉你她说了什么
Not gonna tell you what she said,
那不是一个基♥督♥徒该说的话 更不用说一个女人了
but it's not something a Christian should say let alone a woman.
什么问题
What questions?
她想知道关于天花的一切
She wanted to know all about small pox.
病毒在体外存在多长时间
How long the virus lingers outside the body,
采取什么预防措施可以避免被传染
what precautions can be taken to avoid transmission.
我说虽然有很多
I said although there are entire
讨论这一主题的论文
essays been written on the subject
但这不是在哪儿都能随便讨论的事情
it was not a conversation to be had on a street corner.
但她坚持要马上知道答案
But she insisted she had to know right away.
为什么
Why?
她说这生死攸关
She said it was a matter of life and death.
谁知道那个女人又在搞什么鬼
Although who knows with that woman.
她说的话我一个字也不信
I wouldn't trust a single word that came out of her mouth.
你不知道该怎么办了吗
You are conflicted as to what to do?
你为什么总是那样做
Why did you always do that?
做什么
Do what?
用询问的口气
Give me orders
给我下命令
but pose them like a question.
因为我很快就发现
Because I learnt very quickly
你需要自己来得出结论
that you needed to come to your own conclusion.
你一直想听到的结论
The conclusion that you always wanted to hear.
英雄所见略同
Great minds and all that.
你女儿让我头疼
Your daughter is causing me a headache.
我同情你 威廉 她一直让我头疼
You have my sympathy William, she caused me many headaches.
你们俩都是
You both did.
天呐 我真想你 亨利
God, I miss you, Henry.
我更想你 亲爱的孩子
Not as much as I miss you, my dearest boy.
所以...
So…
你要履行你对我的责任
You will do your duty to me.
并找到她
And you will find her.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
伍尔维奇监狱 99号♥牢房♥
伍尔维奇监狱
Woolwich prison.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me.
有人吗
Somebody!
勿入 有死亡危险
救命
Help!
天呐 伊莱莎
Oh, for God's sake, Eliza.
伊莱莎
Eliza!
伊莱莎
Eliza!
救命
Help!
你在哪
Where are you?
威廉
William!
伊莱莎
Eliza!
我在98号♥牢房♥
I'm in cell 98.
你在那儿做什么
What you doing in there?
我被锁在里面了
I'm locked in.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
先救我出去
Just, just get me out!
威廉
William?
-威廉 -我来了
- William! - Yes, I'm coming!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我已经困在这儿几个小时了
I've been stuck here for hours.
门在我身后砰的一声关上了
The door slammed shut behind me.
你在这儿干什么
What you doing in there?
我一会儿告诉你 先
I, I'll tell you in a moment just,
翻我的包 里面有工具
look for my, my bag there are tools inside
可以开锁
you can you to pick the lock.
你为什么穿得这么正经
Why are you dressed like that?
你想现在讨论这个问题吗
Would you like to talk about that now?
或者你想让我把你放出来
Or would you like me to get you out of there?
找找扭力扳手 那个可以用
Uh, look for the tension wrench you can use it…
我知道怎么开锁
Yes! I know how to pick a lock.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你到哪儿都会留下一片混乱 伊莱莎
You leave a trail of chaos wherever you go, Eliza.
找你并不难 你来这里干什么
It wasn't hard. What are you doing here?
我找到了我父亲的老案卷
I found my father's old case book.
这个地方被提到过好几次 最后一篇也提到过
This place was mentioned several times including in his last entry.
你记得他死前消失了两天吗
You remember he was missing for two days before he died.
我本以为他在喝酒或赌博
Well, I assumed he was drinking or gambling
但现在我想他来这里了
but now I believe he came here.
对 我在你办公室看了一些他的案卷
Yeah. I read some of his case book in your office.
在能赊账的酒馆里欠了一屁♥股♥赌债
Long list of gambling debts in taverns that provide credit.
伍尔维奇监狱
Woolwich Prison,
99号♥牢房♥下面被划了两道
the words cell 99 underlined twice.
99号♥牢房♥
Cell 99.
我四处看过了 牢房♥号♥码只到98号♥
I've looked around and the cell numbers only go up to 98.
一定还有个侧楼
There must be another wing.
你把我放出来后 我们得去找找
When you've freed me we must go and look.
伊莱莎 我也关心亨利
Eliza, I cared for Henry too
我每天都哀悼他
and I mourn him every day.
但他最后很不稳定
But he was erratic towards the end.
我有好几个月没见到他清醒了 你也没有
I hadn't seen him sober for months and neither had you.
我来这里是想四处看看有没有
Well, I came in here to look around to see if there are any
我不知道的99号♥牢房♥的线索
clues to cell 99 that I was missing.
前一分钟门还开着 接着它就砰地关上了
One minute the door was open the next it slammed shut.
我不能说得很绝对
I can't say it certain,
但我觉得当时还有别人在
but I think I had visitors.
你觉得吗
You think?
你会感到吃惊吗
Would it surprise you to learn
牢房♥的墙壁其实非常厚实
that walls of the prison are rather thick?
这个地方荒无人烟 什么都没有
The place is deserted, there's nothing here.
我还以为你会开锁
Oh, I thought you knew how to pick a lock.
你会感到吃惊吗 牢房♥的门锁
Would it surprise you to learn that prison
都被设计得难以开启
doors are designed not to be picked?
来来 拿给我
Oh here, here, give it to me.
给我
Give it!
天啊
For God sake!
这里到处都这么脏兮兮的吗
Does all mire and filth and grime in this place?
那你为什么穿得那么正经
Why are you dressed like that anyway?
我本该在三分钟后去布朗利俱乐部
Well I'm, I'm due at The Brownlee club in three minutes.
多亏了你 我会迟到
Thanks to you I'll be late
斯特林会比现在更加不尊重我
and Stirling will have even less respect for me than he does already.
抱歉
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表