剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
对 我记得玛格丽特
Yes, I remember Margaret.
相比起学生 她更像是个教训故事
More of a cautionary tale than a student.
怎么说
How so?
我不想冒犯这位女士
Well, not wishing to offend present company.
她证明了我们其中一些人对女性的观点
She proved a point that some of us believe about the fairer sex.
即在我们这种学府里 女性的存在
That their presence in an institution such as ours
带来的麻烦比价值更多
brings more trouble than it is worth.
发生什么了
What happened?
她大一上了一半
She was asked to leave
就被要求退学
mid way through her first year.
我想应该是叫不道德行为
Immoral conduct I believe we called it.
您能说得具体点吗 先生
Might you be more specific sir?
和她的教授
With her professor.
其他的你们应该能想到了
I'm sure you can fill in the gaps.
我明白了
I see.
那着名教授是谁
And who was this professor?
吉尔博士
Dr Gill.
他是我们的化学系主任
He's the head of our chemistry faculty.
玛格丽特被退学了
So Margaret was dismissed
但与她有染的教授仍继续授课
but the tutor involve carried on his employment?
你们还有其他问题吗
Do you have any other questions?
有 我们能见吉尔博士吗
Yes. Can we see Dr Gill?
第一排 最右侧
Top row, far right.
不 我是说和他本人谈谈
No, I mean speak with him.
他已经好几天没来了
He has not been in attendance for a few days.
威廉
William.
是他
It's him.
我们的死者
It's our dead man.
-这边走 -谢谢
- This way. - Thank you.
我们究竟在找什么
What exactly are we looking for.
等找到就知道了
We'll know it when we see it.
这得花点时间了
This is gonna take some time!
还可能需要一些你的手下
You may need to bring some of your men…
伊莱莎
Eliza!
这是什么情况
What on earth?!
那是水泥吗
Is that cement?
这是硅藻土
It's Kieselguhr.
常用于化学过滤
It's used for chemical filtration.
为什么这些在这里
Why all this in here?
为什么不在大学的实验室里
Why not in one of the laboratories in the college?
200片 卡维尔心绞痛治疗药片
心绞痛药片
Angina tablets?
这里肯定有三十瓶
Well there must be 30 bottles.
看看主要原料
Look at the main ingredient.
硝酸甘油
硝酸甘油
Nitro-glycerine.
你不会觉得他在...
You don't think he was…
制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
Making a bomb.
那炸♥弹♥在哪
Where the hell is it?
女性参政♥权♥
妇女选举权
卡姆登教堂大堂
玛格丽特·费尔法克斯
女人纳税 女人守法 女人该投票
我知道在哪
I know exactly where it is.
我需要所有可用人手去国会广场
I want every available officer to Parliament Square.
里里外外都要搜索
Every inch needs to be searched.
在你发表激烈的长篇大论前
Before you begin an angry tirade,
请让我解释一下
please let me explain myself.
你让我失望了 伊莱莎
You have let me down Eliza.
你就想说这些吗
Is that all you're gonna say?
你不打算冲我嚷嚷
You're not gonna yell at me?
我更喜欢那样
I'd prefer that.
放开我的手臂
Let go of my arm.
你让我紧张了 威廉 你不像自己
You're making me nervous William, you're not yourself.
没什么可说的了
There's nothing left to say.
我必须得遵从自己的良心
Well, I had to follow my conscience.
我错了
I was wrong,
我还是喜欢你冷静的时候
I preferred it when you were calm.
你以为我没有面临过道德困境吗
Do you not think that I face moral dilemma in my position?
你有胆说我懒惰 而你却对我每天要面对
You have the gall to call me lazy and yet you know nothing
灰色境况毫不知情
of the grizzly scenes that I face day after day.
没错 那会让人日渐消沉
Yes, yes they grind you down.
但苍天有眼
But by God,
我能分清对错之间的区别
I know the difference between what is right and what is wrong.
你才干这行五分钟
You have been in this business for five minutes
你也能这么说吗
and yet can you say the same?
我知道 我知道什么解释都很多余 但是
I know, I know this is no defence, but…
那些话
things that
玛格丽特说的话 仿佛她能看穿我的内心
Margaret said it was like she could see into my heart.
也因为如此 我相信她
And because of that I trusted her.
那我呢
And what about me?
我还没证明自己值得你信赖吗
Have I not shown myself worthy of your trust?
我对你来说一文不值吗
Do I mean nothing to you?
当然不是 你知道你对我很重要
Of course you do. You know you mean a great deal.
但你依然更相信一个骗子
Yet you trusted a liar over me.
你有很多品质 伊莱莎
You are many things Eliza
但我没想过你竟如此好骗 会上当这种手段
but I did not think you gullible of such manipulation.
你说得对 威廉
You're right William.
我确实好骗
I am gullible.
我回来后 不希望看到你在这
When I return, I do not want you here.
事实上 我再也不想见到你了
In fact, I never want to see you again!
她知道我会告诉你 威廉
She knew I'd tell you William.
她知道
She knew.
打扫壁炉 生火
Clean the hearths, build the fires,
擦亮铜器
polish the brass.
然后去厨房♥
Then report to the kitchen
剩下的时间就在厨房♥工作
where you will work for the remainder of your day.
你不能进入会员区域
You are forbidden from the members area.
当男士们开始到达后
When the gentlemen begin to arrive,
这些区域需要打点的任何事情
anything that needs addressing in these areas,
都会由男仆来处理
a male staff member will attend to it.
好的 巴雷特先生
Yes Mr Bartlet.
别和男仆太亲密
And do not fraternize with my male staff.
他们有很多工作 不能分心
They have much work to do and do not need distracting.
当然 巴雷特先生
Of course Mr Bartlet.
从那里开始
Start in there.
好的
Yes sir.
你好 玛格丽特
Hello Margaret.
我知道你必须告诉他我的计划
I knew you would have to tell him of my plan,
毕竟你想获得他的认可
since you seek his approval so.
我不想获得任何人的认可
I seek no one's approval.
我和惠灵顿督察在此事上是平等的
Myself and Inspector Wellington are equals in this.
平等
Equals?!
但你却没出现在逮捕我的现场
Yet you were not allowed to be present at my arrest
因为那是个男士俱乐部
since it was in a gentleman's club.
行了 我们把这事了结吧
Right, lets get this over with shall we?
你想让议会关闭
You wanted parliament shut down
让所有被叫到伦敦来投票的议员们
so that all the MPs called to London for the vote
只得待在自己俱乐部里
would take refuge in their clubs.
然后当你引爆♥炸♥弹时
Then when your explosive went off,
布朗利俱乐部就会充满了
the Brownlee would be full of the men
你最厌恶的男人
that you despise more than anyone.
吉尔博士是个杰出的科学家
Dr Gill was an exceptional scientist.
可惜没人能看到他的辛苦成果了
It's a shame the fruits of his labour were not seen.
他从没伤害过你 对吧
He never hurt you did he?
我想那些瘀伤是你自己造成的 好欺骗我
I believe you gave yourself those bruises to fool me.
他是最善良 和蔼的男人了
Ah he was the kindest, sweetest man.
也非常有用
Extremely useful too.
尽管我付他的报酬不菲
But even though I paid him very well,
但对他来说一切变得太过真实
it all became too real for him.
他临阵退缩了
He got cold feet.
威胁说要告诉警♥察♥
Threatened to inform the police.
他已经对我无用
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表