剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Very well, go ahead.
我们交叉走
We employ a pincer move.
我们各自朝两个方向走
Each approaching from opposite directions.
要是他醒了 看到我们哪个 另一个就干扰他
If he wakes and sees one of us, the other causes a distraction.
等他要瞄准了 没被瞄准的那个人
And when he turns to take aim, the person
就从后面扑倒他
not in the firing line rushes from behind,
轮到你了
now your idea.
你留在这 我去揍他一拳
You stay here, I go punch him in the face.
无意冒犯 威廉 那真的
With respect, William, that is ha…
你看 我的计划成功了
See? My plan worked.
那是我们两个计划的结合
I think you'll find that was a combination of both plans.
他没有喝醉
He's not drunk…
他心脏骤停了
He's had a cardiac arrest.
我很抱歉 他已经去世了
I'm sorry to say he is passed.
我以前见过他
I've seen him before.
他就是把我父亲带回来的那个医生
He was the doctor who brought my father home.
你确定是他
Sure it was him?
我很确定
I'm certain.
99号♥牢房♥
Cell 99.
上层平台的门也锁上了
The door on the upper landing's locked too.
等我把这个门打开 我就去找那个牢房♥
When I get this open I'm gonna find that cell.
不 你要跟我走
No. You're gonna come with me,
我们找了援军再回来
we'll get reinforcements and come back.
然后我就会被送回原处
And then I'll be put back in my box
或许永远无法发现我父亲在这里做什么
and might never find out what my father was doing here.
你必须跟我走
You are coming with me
哪怕我得强拉硬拽扛着你出去
even if I have to carry you out of here kicking and screaming.
你试试啊
You can try.
我们都不知道这里面有没有正确的钥匙
We don't even know if any of these are the right one!
可能还有别的出路
There might be another way out.
这是监狱 伊莱莎 不会有好几扇门
It's a prison, Eliza, they're not designed with multiple exits
而且这鬼玩意还松了
and these damn things are coming loose.
来了 来了
Here, here.
我来
Let me.
最起码
At the very least
我希望你现在相信了
I hope you now believe me that father
我父亲是在调查什么
was investigating something of substance.
我承认很有可能
I admit it's a distinct possibility.
而且很有可能
And more than likely
他是被谋杀的
he was murdered.
我保证你一件事
I promise you one thing.
无论是谁对亨利下了手 都得付出代价
Whoever did this to Henry, they will pay.
他醒了
Our man's awake.
你是谁
Who are you?
给我松绑 我就告诉你
Untie me and I'll tell you.
你锁上了那扇大门
You locked that gate.
钥匙在哪
Where's the key?
给我松绑 我就告诉你
Untie me and I'll tell you.
你流了很多血
You're bleeding badly,
如果我们得不到帮助 你一小时之内就会死掉
you'll be dead within the hour if we don't get help.
救兵已经来了
Oh, help's coming alright.
但不是帮你们
But not for you.
我开枪打你之后就捎了话
Right after I shot you I sent word.
不会太久了
Won't be long now.
所以在事态不可收拾之前 你应该放我走
That's why you should let me go before things get nasty.
他在唬人
He's bluffing,
再试试钥匙 可能有备用的
Try the keys again. There may be a spare copy.
如果他们派来了我想的那个人
If they send who I think they'll send
他会对她做的事
the things he'll do to her…
我都不敢想
Doesn't bear thinking about.
闭上你的嘴 要不然我给你封上
Shut your mouth or I'll shut it for you.
这把钥匙配上了
This key fits.
但动不了
But it's not moving.
什么声音
What was that?
他来了
He's here.
顺便提一下 你说得对 小姐
You were right, by the way, Miss,
有另一条路可以出去
there is another way out of here
也有另一条路可以进来
and another way in.
加姆
Garm!
他们有两个人
There's two of 'em now.
他脾气很坏
He's got a filthy temper.
非常暴♥力♥
Very violent.
这不怪他
It's not his fault mind,
他的童年很可怕
he had a horrible childhood.
他六岁时就与成年人一般高
By the time he was six he was the size of a man.
他妈妈把他卖♥♥给一个巡回的畸形秀
His mother sold him to a travelling freak show.
他日日夜夜大声呼唤她
Cried out for her morning and night.
太过严重 结果赶走了下注者
Got so bad he was putting off the punters
所以可怕的酒鬼主人
so the owner, terrible drunkard
割掉了那可怜男孩的舌头
cut the poor boy's tongue out.
叫他走人 否则我就一枪崩了他
Call him off or I put a bullet in him.
你得先找到一枚子弹
You'll have to find one first.
我打光了剩下的子弹
I shot the rest of 'em.
你是个大家伙 拳头很灵活
You're a big bloke, handy with your fists…
至少那个没断的还算灵活
Well, the one that isn't broke.
我觉得在他打断你的脊椎前
I'd say you'll last a good ten seconds
你大概能撑十秒
before he snaps your spine.
杀了他们俩
Kill 'em both,
从那个婊♥子♥开始
start with the tart.
威廉
William!
-快走 -我没有从打斗中逃跑过
- Now! - I've never run from a fight before.
不是逞英雄的时候 威廉
This is no time for bravado! William!
要不是你在那
Had you not have been there
我一定会坚持到底 狠狠揍那个畜生
I would've stood my ground and fought that creature.
我觉得这条路不对
I don't think this is the right way.
我觉得我的右手可能断了
And I think my right hand's probably broken.
威廉 我没有小看你
William, I don't think any less of you,
你是我见过的最勇敢的人之一
you are one of the bravest men I know.
之一
One of?
-你看这里眼熟吗 -这里看起来都很眼熟
- Does this look familiar to you? - It all looks familiar.
这里就是个迷宫
Place is a damn maze.
这里还在用时你没来过吗
You never came here, when it was open?
你知道伦敦有多少囚犯吗
Do you know how many prisoners there are in London?
事实上我知道
Well actually yes,
我看了很多这方面的文章
I've been reading rather vigorously on the subject.
这个地方两年前就关闭了
This place was closed two years ago.
因为爆发了天花 我知道
Because of a small pox outbreak, yes I know.
我们非常安全
We're perfectly safe.
天花
Small pox…
在体外存活不了多久 我知道
…can't linger that long outside the body, yes, I know.
-但你还知道 -我知道
- But did you also know… - Yes I know,
无论是什么 我都知道
whatever it is, yes I know.
我们能专注寻找出路吗
Now can we just concentrate on trying to find a way out of here?
当然
Of course.
但提一句 在26摄氏度的热天
Oh but just to say that the small pox virus can be reactivated
天花病毒会被激活
on a hot day if the temperature reaches 78 degrees Fahrenheit,
-但你肯定已经知道了 -是的
- but I'm sure you already knew that. - Yes.
当然知道
Yes, obviously.
这里很热 不是吗
It's rather warm in here isn't it?
发现什么了吗
Anything?
又一条死胡同
Just another dead end.
我跟你说过 我们应该去那个楼梯
I told you we should've taken that staircase.
这些是干什么的
What are they for?
烟熏用的
Oh, fumigation.
他们清空监狱时放了毒药
When they cleared the prison, they put down poison
防止老鼠传播病毒
to stop the rats from spreading.
我开始有懂了
I'm beginning to see the logic.
废弃的建筑是个完美的藏匿处
Abandoned building makes a perfect hideout
但他们在藏什么
but what are they hiding?
你带增援来的时候 我要跟你一起
When you come back with reinforcements I'm coming with you.
-不行 -我要跟你一起
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表