剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
Smartly dressed, expensive cologne, average height.
没错 目前我们只有这些信息
Yeah, so far that's all we've got to go on.
你俩 凯恩在纽盖特监狱关押过一段时间
You two, Caine had a spell in Newgate
从1877年4月到1880年5月
April 1877 to May 1880,
检查这段时间里关押过的犯人的犯罪记录
go through all the prison records of inmates during that time
看是否有高级伪造犯
see if any of them were high level forgers.
有可能是他们在一同
Could be he was recruited by the gang
服刑时被这个团伙招募的
while they were doing time together.
怎么了
What?
我们需要更多男人[人手]
We're gonna need more men.
不需要再详细看的档案放这堆
Any file that does not have further interest goes on this pile,
詹金斯警长
Detective Jenkins.
需要再详细看的档案放这堆
Any file that does have further interest goes on this pile
拿不定主意的档案
and any pile that is a question mark
拿给惠灵顿督察
you give to Inspector Wellington
好让他做决定
who can make a judgement.
照她说的做 小伙子们
Follow the system lads.
跟我老婆一个德性
It's like having my bloody Mrs here.
弗兰克 专心干活
Frank, get back to work.
你也是 斯嘉丽小姐
You too, Miss Scarlet.
七个罪犯的名单确实很短
The shortlist of seven criminal gangs is short indeed
然而他们和凯恩的联♥系♥也很微弱
and their links to Caine are tenuous to say the least.
-总比没有强 -而且没有和摩西有关的
- But they are still links. - And none leading back to Moses.
我们先去询问银行经理
First thing we will question the bank managers
给他们看这七个人的入狱照
and show them the mug shots of our seven.
-你得休息一下 -你更需要休息
- You need to rest. - No more than you.
咱们非得每件事都打一架吗
Why must everything lead to combat with you?
我是被你影响了
You have that effect on me.
我希望你不要反对接下来的事
Well I hope you will not fight me on this.
我希望你去我家过夜
I wish you to stay at my house.
-你说什么 -出于安全考虑
- I beg your pardon. - For reasons of security.
我睡椅子 你睡我房♥间
I will take the armchair, you can take my room.
考虑到我的名声 我才不要住你家
I'm not staying the night at your house, think of my reputation.
你什么时候在意自己的名声了
Since when did you care about your reputation?
那你来我家 这点没得商量 威廉
You will stay at mine. I will not budge on this William.
好吧
Very well.
我去告诉值班警♥察♥你家地址
I'll let the desk sergeant know
以防他们有事找我
where your address is in case I'm needed.
耶♥和♥华♥在城市中
And the word of the lord said to Jonah
对约拿说
at the great city
并向她喊
and cry against her
-因为他们的恶事已经临到... -接着走
- for their wickedness has come up upon... - Come on, keep it moving.
抱歉 女士
Beg your pardon Ma'am.
愿上帝与你同在
May God be with you.
-快走 -耶♥和♥华♥的话语
- Get a move on, come on. - And the word of the lord
是...
is thy...
你家 午夜
M
走吧
Come along.
一切都恢复正常了
Everything is back in order.
你的手下要吃点心吗
Would your men like refreshments?
不 这次你不要出去打扰他们
No. And this time you're not to go out there and disturb them.
我很佩服你能说服斯特林让他放警卫回来
I'm impressed you persuaded Stirling to put the guards back.
我有时很有说服力
Well I can be very persuasive.
是你自己掏钱雇的警卫
You paid for those guards out of your own pocket.
别否认 威廉
Do not deny it, William.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about
但我知道我饿了
but I do know that I am hungry.
很好 晚饭已经好了
Good. Because dinner is served.
太好了
Excellent!
是因为我们要在厨房♥里吃吗
Is it that we dine in the kitchen?
抱歉...我应该想到的
I'm sorry I… I should've thought.
我很少在客厅吃饭
I rarely eat in the dining room.
这些天我都和艾薇在楼下吃
I tend to join Ivy downstairs these days.
不 不是那个
No, it's, it's not that.
味道可能比卖♥♥相好
It um, might taste better than it looks?
我一直是个乐观主义者 伊莱莎
I'm an eternal optimist Eliza,
但我们要现实一点
but we have to be realistic.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
是你坚持要艾薇住在鲁伯特家的
You were the one who insisted Ivy stay at Rupert's.
我还考虑艾薇的安全 我可真自私
How selfish of me to think of Ivy's safety.
我不是那个意思 我只是有点泄气
I didn't mean it like that I'm merely frustrated, I,
我一直想学做饭
I keep meaning to learn how to cook
但总有更有趣的事情可以做
but there's always something infinitely more interesting to do.
显然是
Clearly!
你家有鸡蛋吗
Look, do you have any eggs?
-有 -好的
- Yes. - Good.
水煮蛋就很好
Boiled will do nicely.
你不会煮蛋吗
You don't know how to boil an egg?
天呐 伊莱莎
Lord, Eliza.
就这么简单
And it's as simple as that.
是啊
Indeed.
还要多久
How much longer?
快好了
Almost done.
你买♥♥了一块新表
You bought a new watch.
对 旧的那块已经不能用了
Yes, my older was no longer fit for purpose.
抱歉
I`m sorry about that.
我认识亨利那么多年
All the years I knew Henry
从来都没进过这个厨房♥
I don't think I've ever been in this kitchen.
如果我父亲现在能看见我们
If my father could see us now
他也许会误以为我们是一对老夫妻
he might mistake us for an old married couple.
我保证 伊莱莎 如果我们结婚了
I can assure you Eliza if we were married
那我就不用自己煮鸡蛋了
then I would not be cooking my own eggs.
那幸好我们没结婚
Then it's a good job we're not married then.
可不是嘛
Isn't it just.
我觉得已经三分钟了
I think it's um, been three minutes.
是的
Yes.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You are in serious trouble.
我的人生一直如此
Story of my life.
那些汇票怎么会在你房♥间
What were those bills of exchange doing in your room?
督察放在我这儿的
Your Inspector put them there.
我想他应该睡了
I take it he is asleep.
也许我该抓住机会割开他的喉咙
Maybe I should take the opportunity and slit his throat.
你不会那么做的
You would not do such a thing.
你不了解我
You don't know me,
你不知道我曾经是什么样的人
you don't know who I have been
做过什么事情
and what I have done.
我知道得够多了
I know enough.
你不是个冷血杀手
You're no ruthless murderer.
但你是个机会主义者 所以...
But you are an opportunist so…
我必须要问 你和杀死我父亲的
I must ask, did you have anything to do
那些人有关系吗
with those men that killed my father?
如果我说没有 你会相信我吗
If I say no will you believe me?
会
Yes.
我会相信你
Yes, I will.
没有
No.
没有关系
I did not.
为什么惠灵顿督察把这些汇票放在你的房♥间
Why would Inspector Wellington place those bills in your room,
他想找到这个团伙
he wants to find this gang,
他不会拿我冒险 浪费时间追错人
he wouldn't put me at risk wasting time chasing the wrong man.
相信我 斯嘉丽小姐
Believe me, Miss Scarlet,
我被错抓很多次了
I have been the wrong man many times.
我认识惠灵顿督察很久了
I've known Inspector Wellington for a long time.
他不会那么做的
He wouldn't do such a thing,
我信任他 摩西
I trust him, Moses.
也许这会让你改变主意
That might make you change your mind.
这是纳撒尼尔·凯恩兄弟的地址
That is Nathaniel Caine's brother's address.
但凯恩的监狱记录显示他没有家人
But Caine's prison records show he had no family.
那就是有人篡改了记录
Then someone has doctored those records.
本杰明·凯恩还活着
Benjamin Caine is living and breathing.
但还能活多久 我就不知道了
But for how much longer I don't know.
有人威胁他守口如瓶
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表