剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
因为你不愿意她跟一个
Because you don't want her to
你觉得不合适的男人在一起
be with a man you feel is unsuitable.
他比我女儿大了20岁
He's twenty years unsuitable.
没错 我的确鼓动艾米丽娅相信
And yes I did encourage Amelia's belief
那些照片是凯瑟琳的鬼魂寄的
that those photographs were from Catherine's ghost.
我希望能拆散他们
I hoped it might part them.
仅此而已
But that's all.
如果不是你寄的照片 那是谁
Well, if you didn't send the photographs, then who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
我发誓
I swear!
她说的很令人信服
She was most convincing.
她以说谎为生
Well, she lies for a living.
看看她在监狱待上一晚之后会怎么说
Let's see what she says after a night in a cell.
我们会把女佣带回去
We'll bring in the maid
还有名单上的其他人 听听他们的说法
and a few others on the list, see what they have to say.
在此期间
In the meantime
我要将事件的最新进展告诉亨德森一家
I'll update the Hendersons on these latest developments.
威廉
William...
你相信鬼魂的存在吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
当然不信
Of course not.
我也不信
No, nor do I.
有时候
Sometimes...
有时候我能感受到父亲的存在
sometimes I feel my father's presence.
偶尔 我甚至会跟他对话
And on occasion I even speak with him.
你现在是不是觉得我很奇怪
Do you now think me quite peculiar?
伊莱莎 我一直觉得你很奇怪
Eliza, I've always thought you quite peculiar.
公爵 苏格兰场来消息了
Duke, message from the Yard.
-什么 -那名记者想要见你
- Yeah? - That journalist wants to see you.
他想要一张灵媒的素描画
He wants to get a sketch of the spiritualist,
看能不能把照片放在早报里什...么的
see if he can get it in the early edition or some... thing.
怎么了
What?
我马上就到
I'll be there shortly.
记者
Journalist?
是为部门做宣传
It's uh, publicity for the division.
都是标准流程
It's all very standard.
需要我帮你叫辆马车吗
Well, would you like me call a carriage?
怎么了
What?
他要报道我在跟进的几起案件
He's just writing about various cases that I've been working on.
听起来也包括这一起
Including this one by the sounds of it.
亨德森案件引起了他的兴趣
Well, the Henderson case has... has piqued his interest.
你知道记者的 他们都喜欢能引起轰动的案子
You know what journalists are like, they love sensation.
你打算跟他提起我吗
Were you going to tell him about me?
这个嘛
Yeah, it's...
这个情况很复杂 伊莱莎
That's a complex situation, Eliza.
对我来说挺简单的 威廉
Seems fairly simple to me, William.
又一次 你想把所有的功劳都归为己有
Once again you wish to take all the credit for yourself.
我正打算升职
I am attempting to improve my position
但总是有阻碍
but there are obstacles in my path.
有几个退役军官排在我前头
There's a cabal of ex-army officers above me.
你在自己选的职业中面临偏见啊
Oh! You're facing prejudice in your chosen career?
那是什么感受呢
What must that be like?!
为什么你就是看不到
Why can you not see?
为什么你不肯听我说
Why will you not listen to me?
抱歉打扰你们了
I'm sorry to disturb you.
我是来告诉你们
I wanted to let you know
苏格兰场已经逮捕了伊迪丝·埃文斯
that Scotland Yard have arrested Edith Evans
怀疑她就是寄照片的人
on suspicion of sending the photographs.
这是什么时候
When was this?
几个小时前
A few hours ago.
她和你的女佣都被拘留了
She's being held in custody along with your maid.
但是...不可能是她
But it... it cannot be her.
恐怕你得向警方说明这些了
Well, you'll have to take that up with the Police I'm afraid.
看来他们又对你的案子感兴趣了
It seems they have once again taken an interest in your case.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
就在你到之前 我们在门口发现了这个
Just before you arrived we found this on the doorstep.
-具体什么时候 -不到十分钟之前
- When exactly? - Not ten minutes ago.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我有位表妹在南华克区 她会收留我一段时间
I have a cousin in Southwark, she will put me up for a while.
我们能先谈谈吗
Can we at least talk first?
我不能嫁给一个不相信 不信任我的男人
I cannot be wed to a man who does not believe or trust me!
你知道他对我说了什么吗
Do you know what he said to me?
他在想是不是我搞的鬼
He wondered if I was behind this
因为出于某种原因 我不想嫁给他了
because for some reason I didn't want to marry him!
现在我知道他的怀疑是怎么来的了
I now see where his suspicion has come from.
考虑所有可能性是我的工作
It's my job to consider all possibilities.
我想要结婚
I wish to be married,
生孩子 过上平凡的生活
to have children, to live a normal life.
如果你不想 那是你的事
If you do not, that is your concern,
但不要扭曲他人的想法
but do not try to twist the minds of others!
亨德森先生
Mr. Henderson?
将他放在那 先生 然后我们就开始
Place him there, gentlemen, and we shall begin.
把他撑起来 然后我就开始拍照了
Prop him up and I shall take the photograph.
他的皮肤太苍白了
Hmm, his skin is pale.
再给他擦一点胭脂
Some more rouge I think.
你想玩吗
Do you want to play?
迟点再说吧
Perhaps later.
那些照片在哪里 维奥莱特
Where are the photographs, Violet?
你把照片放在哪了
Where do you keep them?
她让我不要说
She told me not to say.
谁
Who?
母亲
Mother.
凯瑟琳知道你和艾米丽娅的事
Catherine knew about you and Amelia.
在她死前 她计划了最终的复仇
Before she died she planned one last act of revenge.
她告诉维奥莱特她想玩一个游戏
She told Violet about a game she wanted to play,
这场游戏
a game that would take place
要在爸爸和艾米丽娅要结婚时开始
as soon as papa and Amelia were to be wed.
凯瑟琳让可怜的孩子将这些信寄给你们
She made the poor girl deliver these letters to you
但她不知道里面是什么
without knowing what was in them.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
不要生她的气 詹姆斯
Please don't be angry with her, James.
我亲爱的女儿
My sweet girl.
没事的
It's alright.
他是这么说的
To which he said
"这个情况很复杂"
"It's a complex situation"
而我答道 "对我来说挺简单的 威廉
to which I replied "it seems fairly simple to me, William,
你想把所有的功劳都归为己有"
you wish to take all the credit for yourself!"
没错
Quite.
我今天碰见希尔德加德先生了
Yeah, I, I bumped into Herr Hildegard today
还看见了她侄女
and I, I met his niece,
一个相当无趣的姑娘
a rather dull sort of girl.
就算威廉和我不是朋友
And even if William and I were not friends,
他依然承诺过 这依然是一种背叛
he still gave his word. It's still a betrayal and uh...
鲁伯特
Rupert!
-你在听我说话吗 -抱歉
- Are you listening to me? - Oh, sorry.
注意力不集中
A short attention span is the
是独生子的诅咒
curse of being an only child.
都怪我母亲太宠爱我了
Blame it on my mother for doting on me so.
帕克太太怎么样了
How is Mrs. Parker?
她...
Well, she...
她又开始催促我结婚了
She is again urging me to be wed
为了延续帕克家族的血脉
to continue the Parker family name.
要是我能找到一位妻子
If only I could find a wife
能够与我生活中更复杂的部分互补就好了
who would complement the more complex aspects of my life.
伊莱莎
Eliza,
我们俩的生活 都不因循守旧
both of our lives, they are unconventional -
或许我们可以达成某种协议
perhaps we might come to some arrangement?
鲁伯特 我非常坚信
Rupert, there's no doubt in my mind
我们会让彼此非常不幸福
that we would make each other extremely unhappy.
真的吗
Really?
我不是想让你与我进行任何亲密接触
See, I am not asking you to partake in any kind of intimacy.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表