剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
I know.
我会通知你
I will keep you informed of every
调查的每个进展
aspect of the investigation…
我甚至会寻求你的建议 但你得把事情交给我办
I will even seek your council but you need to leave this to me now.
要是你出了什么意外 亨利不会放过我的
Henry would never forgive me if anything happened to you.
这事容不得商量
This is not a matter for discussion.
事情解决前你会获得警方保护
You will have police protection until the threat is over.
公爵
Duke?
我们发现了点东西
We found something.
不是女士该看的东西
It's not something a lady should see.
她能应付
She can cope.
一人一枪
One bullet apiece.
我们听到的枪声肯定就是这个
That must've been the shots we heard.
开枪打中伪造犯的是他吗
Was he the one that shot the forger?
不 不是他 我能确定
No, that was someone else, I'm sure of it.
那到底是谁
So who were they then?
为什么要杀他们
And why kill them?
这是对他们的惩罚
For punishment.
为什么
For what?
因为没杀了我们
For not killing us.
长官 我为自己的蓬头垢面
I must apologise for my appearance, sir,
和昨晚的失约道歉
and for missing the drinks.
我昨晚身处一个犯罪现场
I spent last night at a crime scene.
我听说了
So I hear.
-还收缴了大量赃物 -是的 长官
- Quite the haul so I believe. - Yes, sir.
我们估测伪造的金额高达6万8千英镑
We estimate the forgeries to be in the region of £68,000.
天哪
Good God.
而且很可能还有更多
And there's most likely far more.
我们在现场发现的那个人
The man we found at the scene,
纳撒尼尔·凯恩 已经被困在那几个月
Nathaniel Caine, had been there for months.
这样的犯罪团伙一旦得知
Now, a criminal gang such as this will
我们盯上了他们 一定会迅速行动
act quickly once they know we're onto 'em
所以我们分秒必争
so we'll need to work around the clock.
很好
Very good.
你记得亨利·斯嘉丽吗 先生
You remember Henry Scarlet, sir?
那个醉鬼
The drunk.
是前督察 先生
The former detective Inspector, sir.
我认为他的死亡可能和这个犯罪团伙有关
I believe that his death may be linked to this same criminal gang,
所以我派人保护他的女儿伊莱莎
as such I have ordered protection for his daughter Eliza.
那个可恶的女人
That damn woman,
像个傻子似的满伦敦乱跑
running around London making a fool of herself.
她真的需要我们的保护吗
Does she really need our protection?
没错
She does.
好吧
Very well.
就这样吧
That'll be all.
还有件事 先生
There is one more thing, sir…
多亏了伊莱莎·斯嘉丽
Eliza Scarlet was the reason
我们才得以发现这起犯罪
that we made this discovery in the first place.
她在其他几起案子的侦破中
She has in fact helped me on several occasions
也给我提供了帮助
in the solving of other crimes.
我会找到他们
I'll find them.
找到他们 把他们都送上绞架
I'll find them then they'll hang.
我是故意把那份卷宗藏起来的
I hid that casebook for a reason.
我知道要是我出了什么事
I knew if something happened to me
你一定要去寻找答案
you'd come looking for answers.
你想让我怎么着 任凭他们逍遥法外吗
What would you have me do, let them get away with it?
让威廉和他的人来处理 丽兹
Let William and his men do their jobs, Lizzie.
要是 要是他们漏了什么怎么办
What if they… What if they miss something, some
比如重要的细节
vital clue however small?
你做得很多了
You've done enough
可你现在太冲动 你在冒生命危险
but now you're being reckless, you're risking your life.
你已经展现了自己的实力
You've shown how capable you are,
不用靠死来证明这一点
you don't need to die to prove the point.
我没想证明什么
I'm not proving anything to anyone.
-丽兹 -别叫我小名了
- Lizzie. - Stop calling me that,
我是个成年人了
I'm a grown woman!
斯特林那边怎么样
How was Stirling?
你也知道
Oh you know,
老样子
the usual,
我估计自己短期内晋升不了了
I don't think I'll be getting promoted any time soon.
-凯恩情况如何 -他死不了
- Any news on Caine? - He'll live.
医生取出了子弹和一些衣物碎片
Surgeon removed the bullet and some threads of clothing.
目前还没有感染迹象
No sign of infection so far.
我不知道他愿不愿意交待
I don't know if he'll want to talking...
他会说的 相信我
He will talk. Believe me.
我们早上去医院
We'll go to the hospital in the morning.
另外
In the meantime…
得找到他的监狱记录
…we need to find his prison records.
还有事吗
Was there anything else?
医生说 纳撒尼尔被送到医院时
The doctors told me that Nathaniel was talking
一直在自言自语
when they brought him round,
大多数是昏迷时的胡话
delirious stuff mostly but
但有一句似乎特别清楚 他一直说
he seemed quite clear on one thing. He kept saying…
他来找我了 他来找我了
He's coming for me, he's coming for me.
他说的是那个东西吗 那个巨人
Could it be that creature, the giant?
不 是个牙买♥♥加人
No, it's some Jamaican
名字叫做摩西
goes by the name of Moses.
你迟到了
You're late.
前门有两个武装警♥察♥
There's two armed police out the front.
我得格外小心
I had to lie low,
我翻过一堵墙 从后门绕过来
then I shimmy over a wall and come round the back.
你确定他们没看见你
Are you sure they didn't see you?
找出关于这个人的一切
Get me everything you can on this man.
他名叫纳撒尼尔·凯恩
His name's Nathaniel Caine.
你要干什么
What do you want?
下集预告
别伤害她
Do not harm her,
求求你
I beg you.
我们还有个线索 那个牙买♥♥加人 找到他
We have one lead to go on, the Jamaican. Find him.
这个摩西 你最近见过吗
This, this Moses character have you seen him recently?
你找摩西干嘛
And why the interest in Moses?
我们在他房♥里发现了这个
We found this in his room.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary?
我希望你住在我家
I wish you to stay at my house.
考虑到我自己的名声
I'm not staying the night at your house,
我才不要住在你家
think of my reputation.
你什么时候在意自己的名声了
Since when did you care about your reputation?
你看上这个女人了
You've taken a shine to this woman?
这纯粹是公事公办 长官
My concern is purely professional, sir.
警♥察♥们已经走了
The policemen, they've already gone.
你得马上离开 这里不安全
You must leave at once. It's not safe here.
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表