剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表
我还忙着去泡马子呢
And I have some "whoring" to do.
得了吧 威廉
Stop it William.
走吧
Come along.
我们当时已经不小了 那也不是纯洁一吻
And that was no "chaste kiss" and we were not children.
是你占我便宜 像现在一样
You took advantage of my situation then, as you do now.
我当时十九 伊莱莎 你十六
I was nineteen Eliza. You were sixteen
因为养的贵宾犬死了
and sobbing into my arms
抱着我哭 你让一个男孩子怎么想
over your dead poodle. What was a boy to think?
蹦蹦是条杰克罗素犬
Skip was a Jack Russell.
而且我父亲指派你好好照顾我
And you were instructed by my father to look after me.
-我确实有照顾你啊 -你还亲了我
- I did look after you. - You kissed me.
我怎么记得你当时还挺喜欢的
I seem to remember you liked it.
我怎么记得我当时给了你一耳光
And I seem to remember that I slapped your face.
大门不在那边吧
That's not the way out.
父亲刚去世 你就这么对我
My father's just died and this is how you treat me.
我就是为了亨利才这么做的
It is for Henry that I do this.
卡文迪许酒店
斯嘉丽小姐
Miss Scarlet?
早上好 温特斯先生
Oh good morning Mr Winters.
我没想到你会来
I was not expecting you.
我确实答应叫我父亲来
I know I said my father would be here, but
但我和您保证
let me assure you at this
我父亲正准备暂缓那个高级案件
very moment he is tying up his high level case
以便把精力集中在你的案子上
just so he can give yours his full attention.
我没想到你会来 因为我知道你父亲死了
I was not expecting you because I know that your father is dead.
都登在今早报纸的讣告栏上了
It was in the obituaries this morning.
你骗了我 斯嘉丽小姐
You have lied to me Miss Scarlet.
我没去找警♥察♥的原因只有一个
And the only reason I am not informing the police
我猜想你父亲的死
is that I assume your father's death
影响了你的健康
has affected your health.
那么 如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我和吉尔父子的见面已经迟到了
I'm already late for my appointment with Gill and Son.
你要把案子交给吉尔父子
You've given your case to Gill and Son?
他家按天收费 拿到你的案子以后
They will take your money on a daily rate and
至少要拖一个星期才会看 他们是一群骗子
not even look at your case for at least a week. They are crooks.
你又如何呢
As opposed to what?
你告诉我你父亲还活着
A woman who tells me her father is alive
他明明都已经入土了
when he's six feet under ground?
你侄女两只眼睛颜色不一样
Your niece has different coloured eyes.
你没告诉我这个细节
A detail you omitted to tell me.
你找到克拉拉了
You have found Clara?
只要你答应让我办完这起案件
If you will agree to my seeing this case through,
我会尽快让你和她团聚
I will have you reunited with her as soon as I can.
她在哪儿
Oh where is she?
我暂时不能透露给你
I am afraid I cannot divulge that at this time.
什么样的女人会阻止亲人团聚
What kind of woman keeps an uncle from his niece?
我是个商人 温特斯先生
A businesswoman Mr Winters.
你要是想见你侄女
And if you wish to see your niece
就要先付五成报酬
you will pay me fifty percent of the fee now
和她团聚后再付五成
and fifty percent when reunited with her.
说到报酬
And on the subject of my fee…
我涨价了
it's gone up.
那个警♥察♥肯定要记住你了
That policeman won't forget you in a hurry.
你踢他那一脚可真够劲儿
That was a well-placed kick.
我从前就被错当成过妓♥女♥
I have been mistaken for a whore once before.
我决定再也不要忍♥受那种屈辱了
And determined never to go throw that humiliation again.
你呢 斯嘉丽小姐
And you, miss Scarlet?
今天
Today...
经过昨晚的事
After what happened last night,
我相信咱们熟到可以叫名字了
surely we aware enough acquainted with christian names.
我是伊莱莎
Eliza.
克拉拉
Clara.
我想见我叔叔
I wish to see my uncle.
那很好
Good.
不过你不能就这样去见他
But you cannot see him looking like that.
关于我丈夫 我叔叔说得对
My uncle was right about my husband.
约瑟夫只是个巡回演员
Joseph was just a travelling actor
想找个有丰厚嫁妆的妻子
looking for a wife with a fat dowry.
在你叔叔和你断绝关系后 他没得到那笔财富吗
When your uncle disowned you, he did not receive it?
也就是此时他露出了庐山真面目
Which is when he showed his true colors.
沾花惹草 醉生梦死
Womanising, drinking,
令人失望至极
a disappointment.
不全是他的错
It was not all his fault.
约瑟夫的生活充满了悲剧
Joseph's life had been coloured by tragedy.
他坐过爱丽丝公主号♥
He was on the Princess Alice.
泰晤士河从没发生过那样的船只碰撞
Never did the Thames see such a crash.
他看着前妻和其他六百号♥可怜人溺水身亡
He watched his first wife drown amongst those poor 600 souls.
也是他的心碎最先吸引了我
It was his heartbreak that drew me to him in the first place.
你叔叔来了
And here is your uncle now.
温特斯先生 感谢你这么快回应我的口信
Mr Winters, thank you for your prompt response to my message.
我亲爱的克拉拉
My dear Clara.
他不是我叔叔
He is not my uncle.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
很遗憾地告诉你
I am sorry to say
你叔叔上个月去世了
that your uncle died last month.
我上周才接到通知
I was notified just last week.
只可惜你没能和我一起收到这消息
It's just a shame you were not with me to hear the news.
他留下了一栋漂亮的房♥子
He's left a fine estate
我会搬进去 打理好它
and I will move in and look after it.
那是该我继承的遗产 约瑟夫
That is my inheritance Joseph.
很遗憾你会部分失去生活自理能力 亲爱的
Unfortunately you will be somewhat incapacitated my love.
一个逃走去做妓♥女♥的妻子
A wife who runs away to become a whore…
根据我医生的证明
"Moral insanity"
正式说法是
is the official term
"精神错乱"
according to my doctor's certificate.
在精神病院休息一下什么都能治好
Nothing that spell in the asylum cannot cure.
两位
Boys…
不
No.
不
No.
放开我
Let go of me.
放开我
Let go of me!
我希望这笔钱你赚得心安理得
I hope the money was worth it!
我发誓我不知道
I swear I did not know.
我保证会把你救出来 克拉拉
I promise I will get you out Clara.
放开我
Get off me!
许下你无法兑现的承诺太过残忍♥
It is cruel to make promises you cannot keep.
我是唯一可以决定她什么时候再出来的人
I'm the only one who can decide when she comes out again.
你不能这么做
You cannot do this.
我是她丈夫
I'm her husband
所以我想你会发现我可以
so I think you'll find I can.
干得漂亮 斯嘉丽小姐
Excellent work Miss Scarlet.
已经快没有学校肯收你了 丽兹
I'm running out of schools to send you to Lizzie.
是阿♥拉♥贝拉·赫伯特挑起来的
It was Arabella Herbert that started it.
你老师可不是这么说的
That is not what your teacher said.
道金斯小姐是个巫婆
Miss Dawkins is a witch.
她当然会责怪我 阿♥拉♥贝拉是她最喜欢的学生
Of course she would blame me, Arabella's her pet!
到底发生了什么
What happened exactly?
有几个女孩问我长大之后想做什么
One of the girls asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up
我跟她们说 想做一名警♥察♥
and I told them - a police officer.
就在此时阿♥拉♥贝拉说
That's when Arabella said…
什么
What?
她说我将一事无成 只是个没有母亲的猪仔
She said I would be nothing except a motherless pig.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我让你产生了虚幻的想法
I have filled your head with fanciful ideas
我该停下这么做了
and it is time for me to stop.
你现在够大了 应该明白
You're old enough now to understand that
女人无法获得和男人同等的自♥由♥
women do not have the same freedom as men.
-这世界就是如此 -那我要改变它
- It's just the way the world is. - Then I will change it!
你不再是个小孩子
You're not a child anymore.
你是位年轻的淑女
You're a young lady
你母亲会希望我把你抚养成一位淑女
剧集 | 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 | 导航列表